BCAA Whats The Best?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Aghhh come on stop being ignorant. 25 bucks for a 50 serving tub of GOOD quality easy mixing bcaa from GNC is a good deal! Its priced competitive 2! I can vouch 4 it its great stuff dont knock just cause of the label!! Thats just being ignorant. If it had a different label lik PP BSN or USP ud buy it! Come on stop knocking on GNC not all there stuff is perfect but is all of BSN or USP's stuff perfect!!!??? I also think they can beat Nutraplanet deals when it comes to a lot thing. They sometimes have buy one sports nutrition item get the second one half off! I take full advantage of that awesome deal! Ill go in buy a 5pnd tub of Myofusion 4 bout 40 bucks then get the second one for 20 bucks!!! Nutraplanet cant touch that!!!
Considering you can purchase a .5kg (100 servings) container of Micro-Pure BCAA's for $17.99 from TruNutrition Sciences, GNC's "RapidDrive BCAA 5000" is far from being competitively priced.

Additionally, 10 lbs. of Gaspari's MyoFusion for $60 (based on your previous pricing example) only contains ~126 servings of a proprietary whey protein blend. While, 10 lbs. of Nutraplanet's Nutrapro contains ~180 servings of a high-quality, high PER, protein blend. Furthermore, Nutrapro contains less than half the fat, sugar, and sodium content of Myofusion.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Simple PP IBCAA... Ver y good price and it is Ajipure... GO get it stop wasting time!!!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
i SORRy MST i FOR GOT TO SAY RPG!!!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
i SORRy MST i FOR GOT TO SAY RPG!!!!!
dont be sorry to us. Apologize to all the people who may not benefit from the severe amazingness of RPG now because they got something else while waiting for you to say RPG ;)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
dont be sorry to us. Apologize to all the people who may not benefit from the severe amazingness of RPG now because they got something else while waiting for you to say RPG ;)
Oh you just hurt feelings!!!!!!! Lol