Sex pill for women?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend has no sex drive, from her medicine. Anybody recommend a supplement for helping women crave sex again?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
diamonds....

seriously, a test booster works pretty well.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Perform will work well for a women as well as men, start on the low end of dosing

But make sure to research or talk to her doctor as some supplements interfere with some medications.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
my girl just started taking stacker xplc for a energy boost and she cant get enuff i think it has something to do with the yohmbine in it?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also talk with her dr. just to make sure. However, a test booster or perform will do help

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
yeah i would def. talk to the doctor before she starts taking anything,while she taking a script drug

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok just a regular test booster. But the medicine she takes is for depression. It has been killing her sex drive. Any kind of test booster that yall would recommend thats for women? some of those products are not meant for women.. i thought.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
2 things.

1. I am not so sure a test booster is safe for a women.

2. Also I am not sure that Perform would be work for a women.

If you would like to have your gf ask her Dr and get the go ahead I would be happy to supply you with a free bottle if she will do a review. We have been working on a libido product for women for quite some time now. Possible name is either Perform for Her

It would be a bit different.

What do you guys think?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm if i could get her to toalk to her docter huh? Well let me talk to her and she might be up for trying something. I know she is pissed off about not having any drive.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to pass it to the medic, in fact they might give you it on prescription... its yohimbine. Any US practioners handbook will should flag this. She'll be on SSRIs/SNRIs and its a standard script.

Watch for tolerance BTW.

There's a herb ... but I forget its name.

On Crowlers point:

Do an icariin or Perform cycle (you), always interesting. Perform is icariin, maca, long jack and ... I forget, nope I forget.

That stuff doesn't help women. Arghh... okay the herb is Kacip Fatimah. Zip idea whether it works or anything else about it. Come to think of it even if I took it I'd still have zip idea whether it worked!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i have never realized this but there really isnt many products out there to help women with there sex drive..... I read that its because docters cant figure out how. That its really a hit or miss, some women it works for and then some it doesnt work for.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Not saying Yohimbine wont work but personally I and a number of others do not tolerate it at all.

We used it in early testing and many had bad responses to it.

This is why we left it out of Perform.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
But crowler i will send you a Pm once i get her to go to the docter to check it out and see if its ok with meds.

fayd

Awards
Not saying Yohimbine wont work but personally I and a number of others do not tolerate it at all.

We used it in early testing and many had bad responses to it.

This is why we left it out of Perform.
And thanks for that. I tend to stay away from anything w/ yohimbine/yohimbe in it, and think it is an easy 'out' for supp companies to throw in products so ppl 'feel' that their product is working. BigT loves that perform so far, it'll be interesting to see what other feedback is like.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine HCL ... sides? Wow. I learn something new.

Yohimbe does have alot of sides - its well known for it, but I thought the pure stuff was solid.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
crowler, that is a very generous offer. As a married man of almost 10 years, I would be interested to see a log on this, or on a female libido enhancer. My wife does not have a problem there, but an enhancement is ALWAYS welcomed :)

As an aside, I do know some women who have tried "basic" test boosters, without having any issues. Just an aside

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Perform will work well for a women as well as men, start on the low end of dosing

But make sure to research or talk to her doctor as some supplements interfere with some medications.
Thats an interesting idea, worth trying. Traditionally libido boosters for men and women were different - or so I thought. Anyway there should be no contraindication.....

Icariin might help in other aspects.

Idea
I'd ask her if she'd take "Stoked" (AI). The resveratrol may well help her libido - it is well known to help both men and women and icariin could have other benefits as well apart from libido. That is actually a good idea. Check me out on both components if you don't believe me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 things.

If you would like to have your gf ask her Dr and get the go ahead I would be happy to supply you with a free bottle if she will do a review. We have been working on a libido product for women for quite some time now. Possible name is either Perform for Her

What do you guys think?
I will also volunteer my wife doing any testing you need :) We've tried a number of other products including Aspire 36 for women, Euphorx, etc with relatively minimal results.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have tried a few things. Aspire lite etc...did not work for me. A tester produst from USP did work for me. Test boosters work for me but they break me out. I have an IUD in so I've never worried about interaction with birth contol.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Pointless piece of information but to make a point

Libido boosters in Malaysia/Indonesia: long jack (men) and kacip fatimah (women)

In other words libido boosters for men and women in Malaysia/Indonesia are different.

Pointless info 10/10 :clap2:

Additional benefits:
* Helps establish a regular menstrual cycle
* Alleviates fatigue, smooths menopausal symptoms and promote emotional well being.
.... and so the list goes on...

Actually that looks really cool, minimises PMS? All guys want that for their girl, whether the motive is compassion or self-preservation.

Here's the (wiki) warning... As the plant contain phytoestrogen, it is not to be taken by pregnant women and periods of menstruation. Think thats got to be the key to a female libido booster.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
We have been working on a libido product for women for quite some time now. Possible name is either Perform for Her

What do you guys think?
Or just Performher (pronounced performer) haha. Seems like a market not many, if any, have gone after.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 things.

What do you guys think?
i think this is a great idea. my wife is always complaining that i take all this stuff that gets me horny-where is mine, lol. btw-------i read that trib also makes women horny but too much or taken too long will enlarge the clitoritis.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well as I say it is in the VERY early stages but so far there has been a small amount of success but more testing is needed IMO.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Do women even have a sex drive?

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
Do women even have a sex drive?
In my experience the only thing that's ever turned my exes on was ruining my life.... so I think its safe to say its conditional.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I have heard if a women has too much of a sex drive you can cure it with wedding cake.

Just sayin :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have heard if a women has too much of a sex drive you can cure it with wedding cake.

Just sayin :)
HAHAHA, unless you choose very wisely and have luck on your side, lol.:sasmokin:

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Well if ever find one thats a freek i think i will cure it with a wedding cake fellas! ha.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
But crowler what should i do to have my gf become a testie?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Just send me an email at Crowler [at] AnabolicInnovations.com

No need for her to log in on the open forum. You can just let me know how it goes.

Thank you

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Slap her in the face with a hundred wrapped around a bunch of ones a few times. Give her some cardio.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Slap her in the face with a hundred wrapped around a bunch of ones a few times. Give her some cardio.
Ha.... well i dont think that will work but interesting thought....

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I've fed a few girls icariin before. Seems to work ok.

I tried maca a few times, but the girl said it increased sensation but not desire. Worth a try imo.

Once, gave a girl a Levi Reloaded, but she just turned into a b*tchier version of herself. So a no go on that one.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Just send me an email at Crowler [at] AnabolicInnovations.com

No need for her to log in on the open forum. You can just let me know how it goes.

Thank you
Wait we need to know if it works! I have a few samples caps left think 4 might make a difference? I married my wife and my sex life just about died!!!!

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok just a regular test booster. But the medicine she takes is for depression. It has been killing her sex drive. Any kind of test booster that yall would recommend thats for women? some of those products are not meant for women.. i thought.
What type of antidepressant does she take?I am assuming it is an SSRI since she has lost her sex drive.
I know many people who claim wellbutrin to be a good fix for low libido.
Dopamine is the main neurotransmitter that contributes to enhanced sex drive,so she needs to talk to her doctor about prescribing a medication that will enhance her dopamine levels.
Other than yohimbe,which gives the majority of users bad side effects,I,personally, have not experienced a supplement that will counter the loss of libido experienced while on a SSRI.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
What type of antidepressant does she take?I am assuming it is an SSRI since she has lost her sex drive.
I know many people who claim wellbutrin to be a good fix for low libido.
Dopamine is the main neurotransmitter that contributes to enhanced sex drive,so she needs to talk to her doctor about prescribing a medication that will enhance her dopamine levels.
Other than yohimbe,which gives the majority of users bad side effects,I,personally, have not experienced a supplement that will counter the loss of libido experienced while on a SSRI.
Im not sure what the name of it is. But i will find out. Good information though brother. Thanx.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Wait we need to know if it works! I have a few samples caps left think 4 might make a difference? I married my wife and my sex life just about died!!!!
She is not much of a work out aholic and could probably care less about a forum. lol But i will try to get the information for you fellas, cause i will deff be able to tell a defference.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
i think this is a great idea. my wife is always complaining that i take all this stuff that gets me horny-where is mine, lol. btw-------i read that trib also makes women horny but too much or taken too long will enlarge the clitoritis.
Okay I'll state things a bit more directly. I think the risk is disrupting their cycle particularly if prolactins/LH are concerned. Thats something they are worried about, i.e. disruptions to fertility.

Icariin I don't see as a problem 'cause its mechanism isn't supposed to involve estrogens/ androgens. That was my experience of icariin as well (log). Tribulus was often rumoured to disrupt this in some men (just a rumour) - gave them gyno, which isnt a big problem, but it would have consequences if it had the same effect in women.

Long jack, maca - in my experience maca causes a small boost to test. This stuff shouldn't contraindicate a SSRI but it could disrupt other stuff.

I'd certainly steer clear of Trib for women. Perform ... I'm not certain about.

Phytoestrogens may cause a boost though, whereas for men this could cause test levels to dip.

UKStrength

And you would recommend a female user to take that product?
Without a doubt, it can always be used at a low dosage (the Sustain Alpha LV allows this by using a syringe) and adjusted from there.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
Mercedes Benz and tailored suit works better than most of the supps recommended, meaning, of course, no disrespect to the various recommended products.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Mercedes Benz and tailored suit works better than most of the supps recommended, meaning, of course, no disrespect to the various recommended products.
lol Post of the day and maybe the week :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. More evidence that size does NOT matter :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Did you say Mercedes?

I saw this yesterday. I didn't realize what it was or how much it cost.

Just took a look 1 million dollars

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get some Fenugreek and Resveratrol for her.

How old is she? Obviously the anti-depressant has a lot to do with it, but some women just don't have much of a drive until they're older. Just kind of the way it goes for some of them. Women tend to peak sexually at about 35-39. Men are more like 18-21.