Sex pill for women?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I do not know if testosterone boosters are safe or would work on a women.

Ill pm Rosie and ask her to comment on this thread
    Yes, testosterone boosters ARE safe and work on women a little re physique gains - although not as much as a Growth Hormone booster would, and I personally have used a variety of them re body goals and they're fine.

If you're talking re libido, a simple pill or supplement IMO is not going to work, as women are different from men, and trying to use a testosterone booster for that would be a waste of time. Depending on the woman it would be hit and miss, and there's no point in trying to increase a woman's libido with the answer in a product.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FatalFunnel View Post
    Have her smoke some weed. Almost every girl I've ever talked to about it has told me that they are hornier then ever when they are high.

Just throwing an outside-the-box alternative in there for you. Haha
    some get really paranoid too tho, which kills the mood
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.76%

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Well Atom if this is true than Frick! Im pretty much screwed than? Is there a docter in the house that could explain this!?

You know this would suck. What is a relationship if there isnt sex!? me having such a high sex drive (I think you workoutaholics could agree) can not imagine! Maybe when im 60 but not when im 22......
    Nah man, I'm just talking about using Yohimbe/Yohimbine. There could be other alternatives... just don't rec recommend products containing Yohimbe.

You'll figure it out man... I couldn't imagine a relationship without sex.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.67%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I have had sex with a total testosterone of under 30, and non-measurable LH + FSH, without the use of any ED meds right before I went on TRT. Testosterone level is only a small fraction of the story with sex drive in either men or women.
    Very well said.For me,testosterone boosters merely enhance my aggressiveness in bed,but do nothing in the way of increasing my sexual desire.
    Like you said,testosterone is only a partial player when it comes to libido.It has more to do with what is going on between the ears than what is happening down below.
  5. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Something you may not want to hear - if you spent some time giving serious attention to her emotional health and well being you may help her find some comfort and relief to her depression symptoms. I hate to break it to you but you may need to care enough for her to refrain from fulfilling your need for sexual gratification for some time in order for her to feel a desire for you.

Anecdotally - nothing does a better job in stimulating my wife's desire for me than to demonstrate a desire for her emotional well being above my own.

Paradox Principle - die (to self) to live.
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Anecdotally - nothing does a better job in stimulating my wife's desire for me than to demonstrate a desire her emotional well being above my own.
    for mine its usually Bonefish Grill martinis
  7. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

for mine its usually Bonefish Grill martinis
    I miss the days when a few drinks and a a good meal did the job.
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

Its definitely simpler, if sometimes a little expensive. Freakin $7-8 per martini
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

for me, if I clean up after dinner I am golden
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.54%

This thread has some gems in it! haha
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well i found out what she is on and its plavix. So yeah.... But she is 20 so i dunno. I have boned plenty of other chicks that have have an awsome sex drive..... I mean that could keep up! I mean maybe it has something to do with me working one week on one week off and on my week off they are about to jump me.
    You probably mean Paxil maybe? Plavix isn't for depression bro.So you don't know the medication she's on and this post kind of tells me your more concerned about your sexual needs then anything else. You know what the biggest female libido enhancer is? Showing you care about them. You probably lack in that area and that's probably why her sex drive is dead. The meds could only be partly to blame. Now if your ready to put your ego aside and admit you care about this girl lets talk. If it's really all about the sex then why are u still with her?
    “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Its definitely simpler, if sometimes a little expensive. Freakin $7-8 per martini
    still a lot cheaper than jewelry!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    You probably mean Paxil maybe? Plavix isn't for depression bro.So you don't know the medication she's on and this post kind of tells me your more concerned about your sexual needs then anything else. You know what the biggest female libido enhancer is? Showing you care about them. You probably lack in that area and that's probably why her sex drive is dead. The meds could only be partly to blame. Now if your ready to put your ego aside and admit you care about this girl lets talk. If it's really all about the sex then why are u still with her?
    Whoa dude! I will ignore that statement. I will also try not to get offended by that post. Your a sensitive guy and i appreciate that. So am I. Im not just in it for sex. I have been trying to help her out with alot of things. This is one of the things that i was curious about what to do. And i show her everyday that i care about her since she has had a terrible past.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.15%

And im also sorry i got the medicine mixed up from when she told me. Why do i need to explain why i forgot? Plus if im in it for just sex why would i still be in a relationship with her. Obviously there is something else.... DUR!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.31%

when you have sex are you good at it. I bet I could get drive going!!
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    when you have sex are you good at it. I bet I could get drive going!!
    try not to make this into a pissing contest, geez.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Whoa dude! I will ignore that statement. I will also try not to get offended by that post. Your a sensitive guy and i appreciate that. So am I. Im not just in it for sex. I have been trying to help her out with alot of things. This is one of the things that i was curious about what to do. And i show her everyday that i care about her since she has had a terrible past.
    And im also sorry i got the medicine mixed up from when she told me. Why do i need to explain why i forgot? Plus if im in it for just sex why would i still be in a relationship with her. Obviously there is something else.... DUR!
    My intention wasn't to offend you, it was to see what your real intentions were. Knowing that you care is good but when you talk about past sexual relationships with other girls it's pretty disrespectful to your current GF and you also said "what is a relationship without sex" so you kind of dug yourself a hole. Why do you need to explain why you forgot? That's not a common mistake someone makes when they know everything about someone and care about them. I'm glad your ready to drop your ego now. Now go get your girl some flowers, do the dishes, make her day easier and see if her libido goes up
    “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.15%

Ha well i already do that buddy. I treat her better than alot of men on here i know that for a fact. but i see where your getting at. Plus she was the one who mentioned that she had no sex drive.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Does she workout at all? Cardio is a great libido enhancer. It can be difficult to compete with those SSRI's in some circumstances but maybe changing medications is another option. Paxil is oldschool. Maybe she can talk to her Dr. about Wellbutrin. Most Users report little to no sexual side effects and it can even be pro sexual. Do some research on it and talk to your girl and your Dr. Hope that helps.

20. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Additionally, SSRI and other psych medications for issues like depression and PTSD are to help someone to deal with or manage the chronic accute symptoms for a period of time. It is to be a two pronged process of supervised medication and supervised psychological treatment. Unless steps are taken to help bring closure to the issues that have perpetrated her depression she will simply be using medication to cover or mask symptoms of depression rather than uncovering the source and bringing closure and healing. Unresolved childhood wounds fester and can make life unmanageable. Encourage her to see a psychologist/psychiotrist (one can prescribe meds the other cannot) as well.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.3%

Wow...I had to read through this whole thread and noboday has mentioned TRIB. It is golden for a female. You just have to be careful, it has been shown to increase the liklihood of multiple pregnancies. It is actually pretty effective in women and has more clinical backing with females than males!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.15%

Yeah she has had some rough childhood memories. I have mentioned her working out which she does not do or want to do.... I have also mentioned ways of her healing on those memories. But she still likes to bottle it up.... But ill try trib swole!
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.67%

Paxil is probably the worst libido killer there is as far as antidepressants go.Your girl definitely needs to talk to her doctor about switching to a newer,more selective antidepressant that does not have such a pronounced negative effect upon her sex drive.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Pill May Limit Muscle Gains in Women
    By dontknowaboutme in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 04:56 AM
  2. epi mgs/pill
    By csmilz9 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 01:15 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 09:50 PM
  4. Replies: 0