Sex pill for women?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Slap her in the face with a hundred wrapped around a bunch of ones a few times. Give her some cardio.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Slap her in the face with a hundred wrapped around a bunch of ones a few times. Give her some cardio.
    Ha.... well i dont think that will work but interesting thought....
    •   
       

  3. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    We've had good feedback from female users and our Sustain Alpha in terms of libido.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    Do women even have a sex drive?
    that was hilarious

  5. I've fed a few girls icariin before. Seems to work ok.

    I tried maca a few times, but the girl said it increased sensation but not desire. Worth a try imo.

    Once, gave a girl a Levi Reloaded, but she just turned into a b*tchier version of herself. So a no go on that one.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Just send me an email at Crowler [at] AnabolicInnovations.com

    No need for her to log in on the open forum. You can just let me know how it goes.

    Thank you
    Wait we need to know if it works! I have a few samples caps left think 4 might make a difference? I married my wife and my sex life just about died!!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Ok just a regular test booster. But the medicine she takes is for depression. It has been killing her sex drive. Any kind of test booster that yall would recommend thats for women? some of those products are not meant for women.. i thought.
    What type of antidepressant does she take?I am assuming it is an SSRI since she has lost her sex drive.
    I know many people who claim wellbutrin to be a good fix for low libido.
    Dopamine is the main neurotransmitter that contributes to enhanced sex drive,so she needs to talk to her doctor about prescribing a medication that will enhance her dopamine levels.
    Other than yohimbe,which gives the majority of users bad side effects,I,personally, have not experienced a supplement that will counter the loss of libido experienced while on a SSRI.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Conagher View Post
    What type of antidepressant does she take?I am assuming it is an SSRI since she has lost her sex drive.
    I know many people who claim wellbutrin to be a good fix for low libido.
    Dopamine is the main neurotransmitter that contributes to enhanced sex drive,so she needs to talk to her doctor about prescribing a medication that will enhance her dopamine levels.
    Other than yohimbe,which gives the majority of users bad side effects,I,personally, have not experienced a supplement that will counter the loss of libido experienced while on a SSRI.
    Im not sure what the name of it is. But i will find out. Good information though brother. Thanx.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Wait we need to know if it works! I have a few samples caps left think 4 might make a difference? I married my wife and my sex life just about died!!!!
    She is not much of a work out aholic and could probably care less about a forum. lol But i will try to get the information for you fellas, cause i will deff be able to tell a defference.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    We've had good feedback from female users and our Sustain Alpha in terms of libido.
    And you would recommend a female user to take that product?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think this is a great idea. my wife is always complaining that i take all this stuff that gets me horny-where is mine, lol. btw-------i read that trib also makes women horny but too much or taken too long will enlarge the clitoritis.
    Okay I'll state things a bit more directly. I think the risk is disrupting their cycle particularly if prolactins/LH are concerned. Thats something they are worried about, i.e. disruptions to fertility.

    Icariin I don't see as a problem 'cause its mechanism isn't supposed to involve estrogens/ androgens. That was my experience of icariin as well (log). Tribulus was often rumoured to disrupt this in some men (just a rumour) - gave them gyno, which isnt a big problem, but it would have consequences if it had the same effect in women.

    Long jack, maca - in my experience maca causes a small boost to test. This stuff shouldn't contraindicate a SSRI but it could disrupt other stuff.

    I'd certainly steer clear of Trib for women. Perform ... I'm not certain about.

    Phytoestrogens may cause a boost though, whereas for men this could cause test levels to dip.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    And you would recommend a female user to take that product?
    Resveratrol is widely used by women (usually older women). Thats why I was recommending Stoked.
  13. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    And you would recommend a female user to take that product?
    Without a doubt, it can always be used at a low dosage (the Sustain Alpha LV allows this by using a syringe) and adjusted from there.

  14. Mercedes Benz and tailored suit works better than most of the supps recommended, meaning, of course, no disrespect to the various recommended products.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    Mercedes Benz and tailored suit works better than most of the supps recommended, meaning, of course, no disrespect to the various recommended products.
    lol Post of the day and maybe the week
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  16. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    Mercedes Benz and tailored suit works better than most of the supps recommended, meaning, of course, no disrespect to the various recommended products.
    Yeah. More evidence that size does NOT matter

  17. The size of the mercedes matters.

  18. Did you say Mercedes?

    I saw this yesterday. I didn't realize what it was or how much it cost.



    Just took a look 1 million dollars
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  19. Get some Fenugreek and Resveratrol for her.

    How old is she? Obviously the anti-depressant has a lot to do with it, but some women just don't have much of a drive until they're older. Just kind of the way it goes for some of them. Women tend to peak sexually at about 35-39. Men are more like 18-21.
  20. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Men are more like 18-21.
    Hardly.

  21. Umm, ok. Care to provide some studies to support yourself?
  22. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Yeah, sure. I did a study last week.

    Boned the wife 6 days a week and twice on Saturday.

    Like anything else what study do you want to support my premise that your's is wrong.

    At 44yo my drive is equal or greater of that of my 20's. My performance is better than that of my 20's. The only slight decline (or increase) is the refractory period. It has increased to nearly 5 minutes - that is assuming that an erection is not mantained uninterupted for a second ejaculation.

    The testosterone levels of a 18-21 may be naturally higher than those of a 44yo male but that is not by any means indicative of the peak of sexual desire and or performance.

    If that is the case - you're done

  23. I have had sex with a total testosterone of under 30, and non-measurable LH + FSH, without the use of any ED meds right before I went on TRT. Testosterone level is only a small fraction of the story with sex drive in either men or women.

  24. There are a lot of outside factors; that is something I've never disputed, but telling me I'm wrong in that statement and backing yourself up by listing an isolated case is kind of asinine.

    I'm merely trying to point out that women and men peak at different times.
  25. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    There are a lot of outside factors; that is something I've never disputed, but telling me I'm wrong in that statement and backing yourself up by listing an isolated case is kind of asinine.

    I'm merely trying to point out that women and men peak at different times.
    Isolated case? This is my S.O.P.

    You didn't merely state that they were different. You were very specific in that a man's peak is 18-21yo.

    Either you are right and I am wrong or I am right and you are wrong. You were specific in that it was 18-21yo. I believe that to be wrong, an old wives tale, and there are probably a few hundred members here that could dispute this as well.

    Anyway. Good luck with your 23yo declining libido. Those three years must have been great while they lasted.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Yeah, sure. I did a study last week.

    Boned the wife
    Oh my goodness I've seen alot of horror movies but that sounds totally gruesome.
  27. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Oh my goodness I've seen alot of horror movies but that sounds totally gruesome.
    That's what she said

  28. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post

    Anyway. Good luck with your 23yo declining libido. Those three years must have been great while they lasted.
    Who said a peak automatically leads to a decline? - We can both be right in this, and I would definitely conclude that among many of the members on this forum, due to quality health, exercise, and other factors, libido could stay elevated for a longer period, but the simple fact is that it can often decline as a result of changing hormone levels.

    Each body is different, and low-test levels to some may not have the same effect as they do on others.

    I'll drop the petty argument here as it's really not that big of a deal. I'm 23 and extremely randy. You're older, and still extremely randy apparently. Congrats to both of us.
  29. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post

    I'll drop the petty argument here as it's really not that big of a deal. I'm 23 and extremely randy. You're older, and still extremely randy apparently. Congrats to both of us.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    My girlfriend has no sex drive, from her medicine. Anybody recommend a supplement for helping women crave sex again?
    In all honesty - USPlabs PowerFULL...

    In actuality, PowerFULL supplementation is becoming a more popular practice for young women utilizing oral contraceptives; in this respect, they are attenuating some of the libido-diminishing effects of oral contraceptives, and the mood deficiencies produced by that classification of pharmaceuticals.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Pill May Limit Muscle Gains in Women
    By dontknowaboutme in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 03:56 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 08:50 PM
Log in
Log in