Sex pill for women? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Sex pill for women?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think this is a great idea. my wife is always complaining that i take all this stuff that gets me horny-where is mine, lol. btw-------i read that trib also makes women horny but too much or taken too long will enlarge the clitoritis.
    Okay I'll state things a bit more directly. I think the risk is disrupting their cycle particularly if prolactins/LH are concerned. Thats something they are worried about, i.e. disruptions to fertility.

Icariin I don't see as a problem 'cause its mechanism isn't supposed to involve estrogens/ androgens. That was my experience of icariin as well (log). Tribulus was often rumoured to disrupt this in some men (just a rumour) - gave them gyno, which isnt a big problem, but it would have consequences if it had the same effect in women.

Long jack, maca - in my experience maca causes a small boost to test. This stuff shouldn't contraindicate a SSRI but it could disrupt other stuff.

I'd certainly steer clear of Trib for women. Perform ... I'm not certain about.

Phytoestrogens may cause a boost though, whereas for men this could cause test levels to dip.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    And you would recommend a female user to take that product?
    Resveratrol is widely used by women (usually older women). Thats why I was recommending Stoked.

3. UKStrength

And you would recommend a female user to take that product?
    Without a doubt, it can always be used at a low dosage (the Sustain Alpha LV allows this by using a syringe) and adjusted from there.

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Mercedes Benz and tailored suit works better than most of the supps recommended, meaning, of course, no disrespect to the various recommended products.

5. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    Mercedes Benz and tailored suit works better than most of the supps recommended, meaning, of course, no disrespect to the various recommended products.
    lol Post of the day and maybe the week
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

6. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    Yeah. More evidence that size does NOT matter

7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

The size of the mercedes matters.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

8. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Answers

Did you say Mercedes?

I saw this yesterday. I didn't realize what it was or how much it cost.

Just took a look 1 million dollars
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Get some Fenugreek and Resveratrol for her.

How old is she? Obviously the anti-depressant has a lot to do with it, but some women just don't have much of a drive until they're older. Just kind of the way it goes for some of them. Women tend to peak sexually at about 35-39. Men are more like 18-21.

10. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Men are more like 18-21.
    Hardly.

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Umm, ok. Care to provide some studies to support yourself?

12. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Yeah, sure. I did a study last week.

Boned the wife 6 days a week and twice on Saturday.

Like anything else what study do you want to support my premise that your's is wrong.

At 44yo my drive is equal or greater of that of my 20's. My performance is better than that of my 20's. The only slight decline (or increase) is the refractory period. It has increased to nearly 5 minutes - that is assuming that an erection is not mantained uninterupted for a second ejaculation.

The testosterone levels of a 18-21 may be naturally higher than those of a 44yo male but that is not by any means indicative of the peak of sexual desire and or performance.

If that is the case - you're done

13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I have had sex with a total testosterone of under 30, and non-measurable LH + FSH, without the use of any ED meds right before I went on TRT. Testosterone level is only a small fraction of the story with sex drive in either men or women.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

There are a lot of outside factors; that is something I've never disputed, but telling me I'm wrong in that statement and backing yourself up by listing an isolated case is kind of asinine.

I'm merely trying to point out that women and men peak at different times.

15. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

There are a lot of outside factors; that is something I've never disputed, but telling me I'm wrong in that statement and backing yourself up by listing an isolated case is kind of asinine.

I'm merely trying to point out that women and men peak at different times.
    Isolated case? This is my S.O.P.

You didn't merely state that they were different. You were very specific in that a man's peak is 18-21yo.

Either you are right and I am wrong or I am right and you are wrong. You were specific in that it was 18-21yo. I believe that to be wrong, an old wives tale, and there are probably a few hundred members here that could dispute this as well.

Anyway. Good luck with your 23yo declining libido. Those three years must have been great while they lasted.

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Yeah, sure. I did a study last week.

Boned the wife
    Oh my goodness I've seen alot of horror movies but that sounds totally gruesome.

17. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Oh my goodness I've seen alot of horror movies but that sounds totally gruesome.
    That's what she said

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post

Anyway. Good luck with your 23yo declining libido. Those three years must have been great while they lasted.
    Who said a peak automatically leads to a decline? - We can both be right in this, and I would definitely conclude that among many of the members on this forum, due to quality health, exercise, and other factors, libido could stay elevated for a longer period, but the simple fact is that it can often decline as a result of changing hormone levels.

Each body is different, and low-test levels to some may not have the same effect as they do on others.

I'll drop the petty argument here as it's really not that big of a deal. I'm 23 and extremely randy. You're older, and still extremely randy apparently. Congrats to both of us.

19. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

I'll drop the petty argument here as it's really not that big of a deal. I'm 23 and extremely randy. You're older, and still extremely randy apparently. Congrats to both of us.

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

My girlfriend has no sex drive, from her medicine. Anybody recommend a supplement for helping women crave sex again?
    In all honesty - USPlabs PowerFULL...

In actuality, PowerFULL supplementation is becoming a more popular practice for young women utilizing oral contraceptives; in this respect, they are attenuating some of the libido-diminishing effects of oral contraceptives, and the mood deficiencies produced by that classification of pharmaceuticals.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    In all honesty - USPlabs PowerFULL... Many women take PowerFULL to combat the poor effects on libido cause by oral contraceptives...
    PowerFULL did help my junk hang lower. I can say that much.

22. Diamond Member
    Answers

i would add that the original bliss shots really made my wife very in the mood, from all i have read this seemed to be a common reaction among females. i think it was the kanna that was causing this effect.

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

i would add that the original bliss shots really made my wife very in the mood, from all i have read this seemed to be a common reaction among females. i think it was the kanna that was causing this effect.
    Does another company make those? I always wanted to try them...never felt like spending $9 for one if I didn't know if it worked or not though...they were $9, right? I can't remember. Maybe $5. Even that's a lot though. May as well throw back some scotch.

24. New Member
    Answers

Ok just a regular test booster. But the medicine she takes is for depression. It has been killing her sex drive. Any kind of test booster that yall would recommend thats for women? some of those products are not meant for women.. i thought.
    Be careful and read labels. A lot of sups are dangerous for people taking meds for depression and MAOI inhibitors.
    Someone suggested Yohimbe/Yohimbine - Definitely DON'T want to use that one while she's on those meds. Check with a Dr, or have her check....

See Wiki - MAOI inhibitor
    Similar statements like the one below on use of Yohimbe can be found all over the net:
    Do not take yohimbe with any antidepressant medications or MAO inhibitors, or with foods containing high amounts of tyramine (such as cheese or red wine) or with decongestants, diet aids, products containing phenylpropanolamine, hormones such as DHEA or pregnenolone, or supplements that have a stimulating effects, such as sexual enhancement herbs, SAM-e, tyrosine, etc. Consult with your doctor before use if you have any health problems or are taking any medications.

Good luck with that man...

25. Diamond Member
    Answers

Does another company make those? I always wanted to try them...never felt like spending $9 for one if I didn't know if it worked or not though...they were $9, right? I can't remember. Maybe $5. Even that's a lot though. May as well throw back some scotch.
    try dps. they have original bliss shots exp dates 7/09 for $3.99. haven't tied them yet to see if exp date effects the ings, but damn good price for original bliss shots. split one with your lady and get ready for a good time.

26. New Member
    Answers

try dps. they have original bliss shots exp dates 7/09 for $3.99. haven't tied them yet to see if exp date effects the ings, but damn good price for original bliss shots. split one with your lady and get ready for a good time.
    What's in Bliss that makes it unsafe to operate machinery or drive a car?
    Per label: Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery after using this product.

______________________________ ______________________________ __________

***Shameless Plug
    ** Feel Free to check out final versions of Atom Strange's upcoming release 'Cosmic Disturbance' here!**
    Anyone want to join the Atom Strange Facebook page is welcome to as well... New songs are loaded there on the bottom left of the page.
    Totally appreciate your support in Health and in Music!
    Your comments on Facebook are welcome and appreciated!
    Rick

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AtomStrange View Post
    Per label: Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery after using this product.

______________________________ ______________________________ __________

***Shameless Plug
    ** Feel Free to check out final versions of Atom Strange's upcoming release 'Cosmic Disturbance' here!**
    Anyone want to join the Atom Strange Facebook page is welcome to as well... New songs are loaded there on the bottom left of the page.
    Rick
    Probably the GABA.

Man those have Y in them. Those will give me shrinkage.

28. Diamond Member
    Answers

Probably the GABA.

i doubt it. but if you are concerned then just get one for your lady friend, lol. this stuff is the proverbial spanish fly for women.

29. Diamond Member
    Answers

______________________________ ______________________________ _________

***Shameless Plug
    Rick
    i think it is the kanna, but you will get a for real buzz. i couldn't believe this stuff was legal!!!

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

How long has she been on the SSRI and how much longer does her Dr. want her to be on it?

I have a hunch that some L-theanine might work. How it would interact with the meds though is another thing to think about. If her depression is improving and she's coming to the end of a med cycle then maybe it's best to wait it out :/
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    How long has she been on the SSRI and how much longer does her Dr. want her to be on it?

I have a hunch that some L-theanine might work. How it would interact with the meds though is another thing to think about. If her depression is improving and she's coming to the end of a med cycle then maybe it's best to wait it out :/
    Well i found out what she is on and its plavix. So yeah.... But she is 20 so i dunno. I have boned plenty of other chicks that have have an awsome sex drive..... I mean that could keep up! I mean maybe it has something to do with me working one week on one week off and on my week off they are about to jump me.

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Be careful and read labels. A lot of sups are dangerous for people taking meds for depression and MAOI inhibitors.
    Someone suggested Yohimbe/Yohimbine - Definitely DON'T want to use that one while she's on those meds. Check with a Dr, or have her check....

See Wiki - MAOI inhibitor
    Similar statements like the one below on use of Yohimbe can be found all over the net:
    Do not take yohimbe with any antidepressant medications or MAO inhibitors, or with foods containing high amounts of tyramine (such as cheese or red wine) or with decongestants, diet aids, products containing phenylpropanolamine, hormones such as DHEA or pregnenolone, or supplements that have a stimulating effects, such as sexual enhancement herbs, SAM-e, tyrosine, etc. Consult with your doctor before use if you have any health problems or are taking any medications.

Good luck with that man...
    Well Atom if this is true than Frick! Im pretty much screwed than? Is there a docter in the house that could explain this!?

You know this would suck. What is a relationship if there isnt sex!? me having such a high sex drive (I think you workoutaholics could agree) can not imagine! Maybe when im 60 but not when im 22......

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Probably the GABA.

Gaba makes you high? Drunk?

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Oh and by the way fellas i dont think i will see the day where she will be getting off of the medicine. Depression is rediculously strong in the family... So is bipolar, etc.... All sorts of fun.

35. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Well i found out what she is on and its plavix. So yeah.... But she is 20 so i dunno. I have boned plenty of other chicks that have have an awsome sex drive..... I mean that could keep up! I mean maybe it has something to do with me working one week on one week off and on my week off they are about to jump me.

Plavix isn't for depression...it's to prevent unwanted blood clotting that could lead to heart problems and some others.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Oh just kidding. Its not plavix then..... She told me and i forgot, but i thought i had guess it right..... Well it starts with a p.

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Ok i looked it up its either prestiq or paxil. Ill check again today.

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    2 things.

1. I am not so sure a test booster is safe for a women.

2. Also I am not sure that Perform would be work for a women.

If you would like to have your gf ask her Dr and get the go ahead I would be happy to supply you with a free bottle if she will do a review. We have been working on a libido product for women for quite some time now. Possible name is either Perform for Her

It would be a bit different.

What do you guys think?
    I do not know if testosterone boosters are safe or would work on a women.

Ill pm Rosie and ask her to comment on this thread
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

39. New Member
    Answers

Have her smoke some weed. Almost every girl I've ever talked to about it has told me that they are hornier then ever when they are high.

Just throwing an outside-the-box alternative in there for you. Haha

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FatalFunnel View Post
    Have her smoke some weed. Almost every girl I've ever talked to about it has told me that they are hornier then ever when they are high.

Just throwing an outside-the-box alternative in there for you. Haha
    Lol well thanx. I will consider that suggestion.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Pill May Limit Muscle Gains in Women
    By dontknowaboutme in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 02:56 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 07:50 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 12:57 PM