overrated/underrated

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. What was this about tt-33 being proven? Did they drop the analysis from the lab?

2. ax1 this is more out of curiousity....how much do u see on this board people who take the supp hype the supp?

I would say the consumer hypes the product more then the retailers....and if the people who are takin it are hyping it and stocking up on it like mad men...what does that tell you?

USP how do they hype as a company? they put out conests...they make one write up...and they will make a thread saying product coming soon....beyond that its the consumers ranting and raving on AM on how great the supps are. And we the consumers rant and rave about our results...

So this is why i dont think its over-hyped. And when people knock USP labs calling them all sorts of names(like some of my friends who have been lifting for longe then me and are far weaker then me)....i just keep putting up higher and higher numbers with every cycle and stack i use from their line. And unlinke alot of them...b/c if their line i have no need to use any sort of gear.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
    •   

3. you guys make good points, im never out to offend anyone or usp labs. im happy they make unique products and i hope they continue to make good work. im a bit stubborn on this topic, but hope i dont lose respect. i just say what i feel. its a good discussion though and will think over your points.

i think as of now im the first person in history stacking OEP with h-drol (back 2 week end of 6 week cycle) so if you guys are interested feel free to visit my h-drol/oep log. ill be doing oep for 40 days into my pct. it will be hard to judge the effects of oep stacked with all this stuff, but i hope it helps me out good.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...m-jung-il.html
    This message was paid for by the Russians

4. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    What was this about tt-33 being proven? Did they drop the analysis from the lab?
    tt-33 was supposed to be proven that it had real 3,3 but im not sure if they proved the amount in the caps.

gaspari was supposed to come out with evidence but they didnt.

we have to be careful to jump to conclusions, but i dont think tt-33 is a problem. take your own risk though.

as long as its legit, this stacked with a sim like caffeine and geranium will be sick? or stack it with axis labs adipo-x v2.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
  5. DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
    •   

6. VPX is underrated, I would say muscletech is overrated.

7. underrated:
    1.Nutraplanet
    2.NOW
    3.Cozmar Nutrition
    4.USPowders(well its pretty cheap)

overratted:
    every company that has Prop blends(hard to trust a company that wont say the amount of the ingredient youre taking)
    every company that sells a product that wont last 30 days.(companies that say itll work if you mega dose it and then the product will last you 2-3 weeks so youll have to buy another bottle)
    every company that sells a product over $30.unless it works like prohormones/designer steroids i dont think any product is worth over $30.

8. Just want to say PP has some ridiculously sweet looking new products. And keep coming out with them month after month. Where have you guys been hiding all those goods
  9. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Just want to say PP has some ridiculously sweet looking new products. And keep coming out with them month after month. Where have you guys been hiding all those goods
    Thanks for the support mate

10. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Just want to say PP has some ridiculously sweet looking new products. And keep coming out with them month after month. Where have you guys been hiding all those goods
    All the goods are in my cabinets at home.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post

I have to agree with this man here....if i had any money it would go to getting some of the new goodies PP is putting out!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

12. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    I have to agree with this man here....if i had any money it would go to getting some of the new goodies PP is putting out!
    looking forward to tying the formestane in liqi vada delivery.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looking forward to tying the formestane in liqi vada delivery.
    haha i got a list!

PreMax
    IBCAA
    GPLC
    CreaPure
    Max Absorb Protein
    Dermatherm Target
    Vitaberry
    Green Tea

...i need more money... haha

14. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    haha i got a list!

PreMax
    IBCAA
    GPLC
    CreaPure
    Max Absorb Protein
    Dermatherm Target
    Vitaberry
    Green Tea

formestane is my main interest. i have been using it in every way possible [with the exception of injecting] for over 4 years now. still haven't found any delivery system to even come close to trans dermal.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. I have never once been disappionted with primordial performances. I loved everyone of there products that ive used they are #1

16. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    PP backtracked on the hareem : Swines! So all those avatars of Trauma's are fakes?

Hey and you have to be politially correct in the job "hareem full of women" ... I'll not ask

The thing about Pred. is that some prices are really solid and there's no point buying in the US and you don't have hassle with the taxman (and tax-women). Some have a big markup. Pred's next day delivary is solid.

Thanks for the negs mate
    Yeah if I can get to NEC Birmingham - I'll drop by the stall.
    Who said they're fakes?

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

17. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Similar to above.

Great companies/ under-rated:
    1. Millenium Sports (at the moment tomorrow it might change)
    2. Primordial P.
    3. Anabolic Innovations (joint 3rd with USP)
    3. USPlabs - my gripe is low stock of USP powders
    5. NutraPlanet powders - very underrated indeed
    6. IBE - X-Dream is an excellent product
    7. CEL - formestane - can make it from NutraPowders (have not done it yet)
    8. LG Science - some cool stuff. Important in post-ban anabolics era
    9. Controlled labs - Orange Triad is a good product no question
    10. APPNUT - I'll be running their stuff later this year. Important in post-ban anabolic era. I've not run their stuff to date though.

Big Products yet to be released
    * The big product is USPLabs new muscle cap.
    * PP's "Muscle Feeder System". Whats that all about? They are very hush hush.
    * AI might hit it off with an adaptogen "remix"
    * LG's Natadrol. Okay its released but I'm curious
    * APPNUT - expectations for this year chatting to Rosie

Best AM Reps
    1. Annobolic Innovations - hands down both in sponsorship and reps. Formidible team
    2. USPLabs, Strategic. Mullet hasn't been around for ages.
    3. IBE - AK32408 above
    4. APPNUT - Rosie single-handedly holds the ship (successfully)
    5. Millenium - CTDeuce and BN
    6. PP - Eric isn't bad, Trauma has disappeared - actually he hasn't. UKStrength has gone quiet since joining.
    7. LG - Irish Cannon! Without Irish things are quiet
    8. Axis Labs - earlier in the thread. Never used their product but have in stock

No thrills:
    1. NOW

Overrated:
    1. International shipment costs of BB - utterly terrible
    2. Anything bought within the UK 'cause of the mark up in price. The only exception is PP's stuff. Might due to UKStrength dunno
    3. UK customs and tax, cost me $$$
    4. Lack of hyper-links in AM sigs
    ... Better stop whinging!!!!
    I haven't disappeared, I just do a lot behind the scenes lately (you'll know more of what I mean in the coming months); Not to mention my obligations at home are far more time consuming now (new baby and being back in school pursuing my ARNP).

I've been getting on here more lately, though. If I miss questions that you guys may have, feel free to PM the link so I can answer it in a timely fashion. I know there are tons of questions I miss, but this is a big board and it's easy to do.

You'll see me around here more often now though as my schedule has somewhat stabilized.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

18. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    haha i got a list!

PreMax
    IBCAA
    GPLC
    CreaPure
    Max Absorb Protein
    Dermatherm Target
    Vitaberry
    Green Tea

GOOD list, I will say this I thought 1carboxy was pretty much the same as powerfull, I was wrong, it BLOWS IT OUT THE WATERS!
    doing my own thang!

19. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    GOOD list, I will say this I thought 1carboxy was pretty much the same as powerfull, I was wrong, it BLOWS IT OUT THE WATERS!

when you mix the right portions of 1-C and SuperSaps...its quite the potent combo

20. Underrated:
    1. Axis Labs
    2. RPN
    3. Primaforce
    4. AI
    5. Avant (the early innovators)

Overrated:
    1. USP Labs (I guess I'm a non-responder....to all of their products!)
    2. EAS
    3. Muscle-Tech
    4. BSN
    5. LG Sciences (After the M-1-T days)

21. Quote Originally Posted by H8dook View Post
    Primaforce
    Scivation
    NOW Foods

Is there enough bandwidth here to generate an overrated list???
    LOL

22. I liked Biotest way back in the day, I freaking loved Ribose-C and MD-6 ( both Nor-e & e variants ) Tribex and powerdrive where good to go as well......I really miss those days.

Now they suck balls IMO.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Overrated Thread
    By Rodja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 01:58 AM
  2. Most Overrated/Underrated fighter
    By robdog in forum MMA
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 06:52 PM
  3. Ephedrine overrated?