overrated/underrated

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    DGA3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    422
    Rep Power
    304
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    haha but what if it feels like a miracle? I could have sworn when i took 3 scoops of Jack3d that angels from heaven came down and gave me a spot on squat and bench....it was surreal i tell you!
    Awesome - I've got an unopened container of Jack3d just waiting to be used.

    I think I'll start it this week!


  2. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,405
    Rep Power
    184838
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    we have a new product coming out in 4 weeks

    where do we fall on the list?

    Who are you guys again??

    Haha i kid, i kid!! I think its pretty well known u guys got some legit products. NO BS just old school basics that work....havent tried purple wrath....need to get me a tub...
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  3. New Member
    grigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    46.46%

    IMO most over rated underdosed and far far away overpriced products- LA MUSCLE...
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23083
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    54.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I think Usp labs is starting to get up there in popularity, recognition. I didnt even KNOW about Primordial Performance untill I joined this forum and after doin much research they've become #1 in my book. Its just a matter of time before Primordial Performance hits it "big time" and starts advertising in the magazines, wich is great. They need to know about this company.
  5. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Similar to above.

    Great companies/ under-rated:
    1. Millenium Sports (at the moment tomorrow it might change)
    2. Primordial P.
    3. Anabolic Innovations (joint 3rd with USP)
    3. USPlabs - my gripe is low stock of USP powders
    5. NutraPlanet powders - very underrated indeed
    6. IBE - X-Dream is an excellent product
    7. CEL - formestane - can make it from NutraPowders (have not done it yet)
    8. LG Science - some cool stuff. Important in post-ban anabolics era
    9. Controlled labs - Orange Triad is a good product no question
    10. APPNUT - I'll be running their stuff later this year. Important in post-ban anabolic era. I've not run their stuff to date though.

    Big Products yet to be released
    * The big product is USPLabs new muscle cap.
    * PP's "Muscle Feeder System". Whats that all about? They are very hush hush.
    * AI might hit it off with an adaptogen "remix"
    * LG's Natadrol. Okay its released but I'm curious
    * APPNUT - expectations for this year chatting to Rosie

    Best AM Reps
    1. Annobolic Innovations - hands down both in sponsorship and reps. Formidible team
    2. USPLabs, Strategic. Mullet hasn't been around for ages.
    3. IBE - AK32408 above
    4. APPNUT - Rosie single-handedly holds the ship (successfully)
    5. Millenium - CTDeuce and BN
    6. PP - Eric isn't bad, Trauma has disappeared - actually he hasn't. UKStrength has gone quiet since joining.
    7. LG - Irish Cannon! Without Irish things are quiet
    8. Axis Labs - earlier in the thread. Never used their product but have in stock

    No thrills:
    1. NOW

    Overrated:
    1. International shipment costs of BB - utterly terrible
    2. Anything bought within the UK 'cause of the mark up in price. The only exception is PP's stuff. Might due to UKStrength dunno
    3. UK customs and tax, cost me $$$
    4. Lack of hyper-links in AM sigs
    ... Better stop whinging!!!!
    Cheers for the support mate! I agree, since I've started repping my support for PP is getting spread more 'thinly'. However, AM.com is where it all began for me so I shall make a concerted effort to be on here more often. You know you can always reach me by PM as well

    Did you know that our European Stockist 'Predator Nutrition' stock our complete range mate? (link in my signature) They're based in Leeds and have a huge range of international brands (just about every company who's posted on here funnily enough!).

    BTW if you're coming to BodyPower 2010 in Birmingham, I'll be repping for Primordial Performance there so make sure you come and say 'hi'!

    Oh and my list:

    Highly Rated:

    1. Applied Nutriceuticals
    2. Controlled Labs
    3. Olimp
    4. RPN
    5. IForce Nutrition

    Overrated:

    1. Maximuscle
    2. LA Muscle
    3. MuscleTech
    4. PhD
    5. CNP (Dorian Yates)
  6. Advanced Member
    wedlund6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    353
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    49.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post

    Overrated:

    1. Maximuscle
    2. LA Muscle
    3. MuscleTech
    4. PhD
    5. CNP (Dorian Yates)
    there is no cutting on yates i have never used 1 of his products but he is a god.if he tells you to like it you better
  7. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,404
    Rep Power
    1113442
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    we have a new product coming out in 4 weeks

    where do we fall on the list?
    definitely under-rated, but in no particular order
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  8. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by wedlund6 View Post
    there is no cutting on yates i have never used 1 of his products but he is a god.if he tells you to like it you better
    Mate, Dorian doesn't even use those products. He doesn't own the company, he just has his name on the bottle so people will buy it.

    The whole range is very overpriced for what they are, much better alternatives available.
  9. Advanced Member
    wedlund6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    353
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    49.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Mate, Dorian doesn't even use those products. He doesn't own the company, he just has his name on the bottle so people will buy it.

    The whole range is very overpriced for what they are, much better alternatives available.
    SARCASM
  10. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,885
    Rep Power
    9329
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    74.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nynone View Post
    you guys fall in underrated in my opinion. there is only one or two of your products at my local shop, that's it! I know they have white flood, but dont remember the other he stocks.

    you guys always fall on my list, if i missed ya in mine, i apologize haha
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Who are you guys again??

    Haha i kid, i kid!! I think its pretty well known u guys got some legit products. NO BS just old school basics that work....havent tried purple wrath....need to get me a tub...
    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    definitely under-rated, but in no particular order
    haha, thanks guys, we appreciate the recognition
  11. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,582
    Rep Power
    737267
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    65.57%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i dont really hate them, i just dont like how the top goes about their business. they have become like musletech alot.

    just be honest, and sell the stuff for what it is, not some freaking miracle killer stuff.

    they make stuff that works, but their advertisements give the supp industry a bad rep.

    the recent thing was OEP, i did it for 3 weeks and it seems like people dont like how i criticize it. they are coming out like its some killer new ephedra, but its really a mild fat burner. get some geranium/caffeine and anything to stimulate the thyroid and you get the same effects, minus the hunger OEP gave me.

    plus there is 600 5 star crazy rating on the OEP page that were posted before the product even came out, most make OEP to be some straight miracle. its obvious imo that OEP secret agents went there and posted those high ratings on the products page. what a scam and shame.
    What about all the people who are getting remarkable results with it. It's ok if you don't like it, but don't assume that everybody who is loving it is somehow brainwashed. I have been in this game for a long time and I can tell you what works for me and what doesn't. I hate it when someone doesn't like something and assumes that it works the same for everybody else. The stuff is miraculous and you are one of the few people that it doesn't work for. Get over it, there's a lot of things that will work well for you but not for others. Herbal products are like that.

    Ephedrine, case in point was intollerable for me and did not greatly enhance my fat loss. It works on one level and not a comprehensive product like OEP which works way better for me.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  12. Senior Member
    matthias7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Rep Power
    881
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    1.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hey UKst ... no probs. Understand PP need you elsewhere, like BB - boy some jobs ...

    I know about Pred Nutrition. Some PP products are competitively priced at Pred, SA and I think the under oral SA as well. Some PP products are a bit pricy, I think Endomax Amp is. Pred. is the best of the UK suppliers. I've a stock pile of PP stuff. Do need BCAAs so I'll check it out. Pred.'s X-Dreams (IBE) is priced okay at Pred - presume it must sell well.

    Got it you still answer PMs ... phew! All the new responsibility, limos, girls and chauffeurs ... though it might have changed you

    (you can neg me if you want - thats not an open invite to the board though)

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Cheers for the support mate! I agree, since I've started repping my support for PP is getting spread more 'thinly'. However, AM.com is where it all began for me so I shall make a concerted effort to be on here more often. You know you can always reach me by PM as well
  13. Senior Member
    matthias7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Rep Power
    881
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    1.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    BTW if you're coming to BodyPower 2010 in Birmingham, I'll be repping for Primordial Performance there so make sure you come and say 'hi'!
    Thanks if I'm up there, sure will.
  14. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,976
    Rep Power
    10751511
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    What about all the people who are getting remarkable results with it. It's ok if you don't like it, but don't assume that everybody who is loving it is somehow brainwashed. I have been in this game for a long time and I can tell you what works for me and what doesn't. I hate it when someone doesn't like something and assumes that it works the same for everybody else. The stuff is miraculous and you are one of the few people that it doesn't work for. Get over it, there's a lot of things that will work well for you but not for others. Herbal products are like that.

    Ephedrine, case in point was intollerable for me and did not greatly enhance my fat loss. It works on one level and not a comprehensive product like OEP which works way better for me.
    oep has been a valuable asset during my ongoing cut, down 14 lbs as of today. i don't respond well to all usplabs products [anabolic pump/jack3d] didn't work for me, but oep has worked damned good. i have 2 days left on my bottle of oep so if weight holds steady that will be 14lbs from 1 bottle-i will call that a success!
  15. New Member
    nynone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    haha, thanks guys, we appreciate the recognition
    you are always welcome
  16. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Hey UKst ... no probs. Understand PP need you elsewhere, like BB - boy some jobs ...

    I know about Pred Nutrition. Some PP products are competitively priced at Pred, SA and I think the under oral SA as well. Some PP products are a bit pricy, I think Endomax Amp is. Pred. is the best of the UK suppliers. I've a stock pile of PP stuff. Do need BCAAs so I'll check it out. Pred.'s X-Dreams (IBE) is priced okay at Pred - presume it must sell well.

    Got it you still answer PMs ... phew! All the new responsibility, limos, girls and chauffeurs ... though it might have changed you

    (you can neg me if you want - thats not an open invite to the board though)
    yeah Reggie (owner of Pred) is working on bringing the prices down as more and more people get to know the brand in the UK. BodyPower will be an awesome opportunity to get the knowledge of Primordial as a brand out there ;D

    Haha, well I've not been upgraded yet, still waiting for that Hummer and hareem of women they promised me...

    Lol, neg you, have a rep mate
  17. Advanced Member
    Imeniaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    393
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    66.59%

    RPN is the best, followed by PP, because all of the science. the rest is way overrated and an assault on your wallet.
  18. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,404
    Rep Power
    1113442
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    What about all the people who are getting remarkable results with it. It's ok if you don't like it, but don't assume that everybody who is loving it is somehow brainwashed. I have been in this game for a long time and I can tell you what works for me and what doesn't. I hate it when someone doesn't like something and assumes that it works the same for everybody else. The stuff is miraculous and you are one of the few people that it doesn't work for. Get over it, there's a lot of things that will work well for you but not for others. Herbal products are like that.

    Ephedrine, case in point was intollerable for me and did not greatly enhance my fat loss. It works on one level and not a comprehensive product like OEP which works way better for me.
    i got over it, chill....im free to speak my mind where its appropriate in this opinion thread.

    just my opinion man, i just think its overated. alot of people hate USP labs on all the underground boards, but ive stuck up for you guys in the past a litte (over there). if i stated my opinion over there (where its brutal) i may even say USP is under-rated.

    ive gotten much better from other supplements. im judging usp as a whole, not just my oxyelite experience. and i did like recreate enough to re-purchase, but that ALSO is a overrated supplement.

    im not saying usp labs doesnt work, i just said overated. just my honest opinion.

    oh, and i started OEP again today, after careful thought i took a chance to stack it on the back end of my first h-drol cycle and into my pct. i still have a 40 day supply and i think it can help me. do i still think its overrated? yes.

    i know 1 other person who quit oep who is a respectable rep on the boards who quit OEP just like me, and said it was the worst fat loss supplement he ever used. we spoke in private so i cant say who it is.

    alot of people who start fat burners make alot of changes on day 1 of the fat burner, which can confuse the customer into thinking the fat burner works when in reality they became motivated to make the other changes required to make fat loss successful. they would have loss fat regardless with or without the OEP, although i do believe OEP DOES aid in some extra fat loss, but mostly motivation from the extra hope buying a fat loss product generates. it also gives motivation in another form, in the case of OEP the increased energy for working out, but i compare OEP exactly to a cheap geranium cap with a cheap caffeine. same feeling (minus the huger i personally got.)

    a real winner at a low cost would be a geranium cap, caffeine, and tt-33 (which is proven real now, lol) that is a real sick stack that works without making changes to your normal activities. i know first hand, not that ive done tt-33 yet, but have done thyrocuts/thyrotabs. dicana is a VERY nice option as well with geranium and caffeine.

    now, remember, overrated doesnt mean doesnt work. just means overrated/over-hyped. there can be better cheaper options out there that work just as well, if not better.

    USP Labs imho is the most over-rated and over-hyped supplement company at Anabolicminds. but they are good enough for me to make purchases with them.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  19. Senior Member
    matthias7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Rep Power
    881
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    1.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    PP backtracked on the hareem : Swines! So all those avatars of Trauma's are fakes?

    Hey and you have to be politially correct in the job "hareem full of women" ... I'll not ask

    The thing about Pred. is that some prices are really solid and there's no point buying in the US and you don't have hassle with the taxman (and tax-women). Some have a big markup. Pred's next day delivary is solid.

    Thanks for the negs mate
    Yeah if I can get to NEC Birmingham - I'll drop by the stall.

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    yeah Reggie (owner of Pred) is working on bringing the prices down as more and more people get to know the brand in the UK. BodyPower will be an awesome opportunity to get the knowledge of Primordial as a brand out there ;D

    Haha, well I've not been upgraded yet, still waiting for that Hummer and hareem of women they promised me...

    Lol, neg you, have a rep mate
  20. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,582
    Rep Power
    737267
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    65.57%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i got over it, chill....im free to speak my mind where its appropriate in this opinion thread.

    just my opinion man, i just think its overated. alot of people hate USP labs on all the underground boards, but ive stuck up for you guys in the past a litte (over there). if i stated my opinion over there (where its brutal) i may even say USP is under-rated.

    ive gotten much better from other supplements. im judging usp as a whole, not just my oxyelite experience. and i did like recreate enough to re-purchase, but that ALSO is a overrated supplement.

    im not saying usp labs doesnt work, i just said overated. just my honest opinion.

    oh, and i started OEP again today, after careful thought i took a chance to stack it on the back end of my first h-drol cycle and into my pct. i still have a 40 day supply and i think it can help me. do i still think its overrated? yes.

    i know 1 other person who quit oep who is a respectable rep on the boards who quit OEP just like me, and said it was the worst fat loss supplement he ever used. we spoke in private so i cant say who it is.

    alot of people who start fat burners make alot of changes on day 1 of the fat burner, which can confuse the customer into thinking the fat burner works when in reality they became motivated to make the other changes required to make fat loss successful. they would have loss fat regardless with or without the OEP, although i do believe OEP DOES aid in some extra fat loss, but mostly motivation from the extra hope buying a fat loss product generates. it also gives motivation in another form, in the case of OEP the increased energy for working out, but i compare OEP exactly to a cheap geranium cap with a cheap caffeine. same feeling (minus the huger i personally got.)

    a real winner at a low cost would be a geranium cap, caffeine, and tt-33 (which is proven real now, lol) that is a real sick stack that works without making changes to your normal activities. i know first hand, not that ive done tt-33 yet, but have done thyrocuts/thyrotabs. dicana is a VERY nice option as well with geranium and caffeine.

    now, remember, overrated doesnt mean doesnt work. just means overrated/over-hyped. there can be better cheaper options out there that work just as well, if not better.

    USP Labs imho is the most over-rated and over-hyped supplement company at Anabolicminds. but they are good enough for me to make purchases with them.
    You seem to have missed my point again... all I am really saying is yes there will be some different responses to different herbs. When your release a supplement you can be assured 15-25 percent of people are not going to react well to it, no matter how good it is. Take Prime.. I get major strength gains on it 70 lbs on my front squats in 4 weeks. Yah I would have added maybe 30 on my own but that leaves 40 more I wouldn't have. Others get nothing from it, while still others react even better than me. As far as OEP is concerned you fall into that small percentage that do not respond to the appetite suppression. Now OEP seems to have very high success rate so for the people who do respond, would not say it's overrated.

    I could give you examples of things that some rave about that I get nothing from but that would be obtuse...see where I'm going here. When a supplement is this good, there are only responders and non-responders. You are a non-responder and that's the way it should be presented. Problem is if we keep arguing what's overrated, what's the best the point does not come across and that's where misinformation comes from. The question is so arbitrary is comical. Share your experiences but don't pass judgment.

    USP overrated on this board not from my point of view... maybe slightly, from what I hear it's severely underrated most places. I don't pay much attention to that smear methodology. AM is really one of the few places your going to get the actual truth about most supplements. Yah there are exceptions but your going to get more truth out of people who have a positive attitude than those who tend towards negative. You can take that to the bank. Negative people have issues and are usually just trying to stir up shyte using misinformation.

    The company I rep for is probably a bit underrated but that is changing fast, things like Testopro and Stoked have a very high positive response rate it seems. AI is on it's way up and I'm glad to be a part of it. Thanks to those who mentioned us in this thread.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  21. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,205
    Rep Power
    18667
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    32.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    What was this about tt-33 being proven? Did they drop the analysis from the lab?
  22. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,405
    Rep Power
    184838
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ax1 this is more out of curiousity....how much do u see on this board people who take the supp hype the supp?

    I would say the consumer hypes the product more then the retailers....and if the people who are takin it are hyping it and stocking up on it like mad men...what does that tell you?


    USP how do they hype as a company? they put out conests...they make one write up...and they will make a thread saying product coming soon....beyond that its the consumers ranting and raving on AM on how great the supps are. And we the consumers rant and rave about our results...

    So this is why i dont think its over-hyped. And when people knock USP labs calling them all sorts of names(like some of my friends who have been lifting for longe then me and are far weaker then me)....i just keep putting up higher and higher numbers with every cycle and stack i use from their line. And unlinke alot of them...b/c if their line i have no need to use any sort of gear.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  23. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,404
    Rep Power
    1113442
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    you guys make good points, im never out to offend anyone or usp labs. im happy they make unique products and i hope they continue to make good work. im a bit stubborn on this topic, but hope i dont lose respect. i just say what i feel. its a good discussion though and will think over your points.

    i think as of now im the first person in history stacking OEP with h-drol (back 2 week end of 6 week cycle) so if you guys are interested feel free to visit my h-drol/oep log. ill be doing oep for 40 days into my pct. it will be hard to judge the effects of oep stacked with all this stuff, but i hope it helps me out good.

    Kim Jung Il Virgin receptors gets the H-drol treatment on low carb diet!
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  24. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,404
    Rep Power
    1113442
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    What was this about tt-33 being proven? Did they drop the analysis from the lab?
    tt-33 was supposed to be proven that it had real 3,3 but im not sure if they proved the amount in the caps.

    gaspari was supposed to come out with evidence but they didnt.

    we have to be careful to jump to conclusions, but i dont think tt-33 is a problem. take your own risk though.

    as long as its legit, this stacked with a sim like caffeine and geranium will be sick? or stack it with axis labs adipo-x v2.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  25. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,405
    Rep Power
    184838
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  26. New Member
    AClockwrkOrng's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    85.5%

    VPX is underrated, I would say muscletech is overrated.
  27. New Member
    ekdevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    190
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    53.15%

    underrated:
    1.Nutraplanet
    2.NOW
    3.Cozmar Nutrition
    4.USPowders(well its pretty cheap)

    overratted:
    every company that has Prop blends(hard to trust a company that wont say the amount of the ingredient youre taking)
    every company that sells a product that wont last 30 days.(companies that say itll work if you mega dose it and then the product will last you 2-3 weeks so youll have to buy another bottle)
    every company that sells a product over $30.unless it works like prohormones/designer steroids i dont think any product is worth over $30.
  28. Senior Member
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Rep Power
    4623
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    88.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just want to say PP has some ridiculously sweet looking new products. And keep coming out with them month after month. Where have you guys been hiding all those goods
  29. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Just want to say PP has some ridiculously sweet looking new products. And keep coming out with them month after month. Where have you guys been hiding all those goods
    Thanks for the support mate
  30. New Member
    simmons's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    283
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Just want to say PP has some ridiculously sweet looking new products. And keep coming out with them month after month. Where have you guys been hiding all those goods
    All the goods are in my cabinets at home.
  31. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,405
    Rep Power
    184838
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Just want to say PP has some ridiculously sweet looking new products. And keep coming out with them month after month. Where have you guys been hiding all those goods

    I have to agree with this man here....if i had any money it would go to getting some of the new goodies PP is putting out!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  32. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,976
    Rep Power
    10751511
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    I have to agree with this man here....if i had any money it would go to getting some of the new goodies PP is putting out!
    looking forward to tying the formestane in liqi vada delivery.
  33. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,405
    Rep Power
    184838
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looking forward to tying the formestane in liqi vada delivery.
    haha i got a list!

    PreMax
    IBCAA
    GPLC
    CreaPure
    Max Absorb Protein
    Dermatherm Target
    Vitaberry
    Green Tea

    ...i need more money... haha
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  34. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,976
    Rep Power
    10751511
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    haha i got a list!

    PreMax
    IBCAA
    GPLC
    CreaPure
    Max Absorb Protein
    Dermatherm Target
    Vitaberry
    Green Tea

    ...i need more money... haha
    formestane is my main interest. i have been using it in every way possible [with the exception of injecting] for over 4 years now. still haven't found any delivery system to even come close to trans dermal.
  35. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,885
    Rep Power
    9329
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    74.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nynone View Post
    you are always welcome
    very nice of you mate
  36. New Member
    trojanman1016's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    126
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    24.59%

    I have never once been disappionted with primordial performances. I loved everyone of there products that ive used they are #1
  37. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    PP backtracked on the hareem : Swines! So all those avatars of Trauma's are fakes?

    Hey and you have to be politially correct in the job "hareem full of women" ... I'll not ask


    The thing about Pred. is that some prices are really solid and there's no point buying in the US and you don't have hassle with the taxman (and tax-women). Some have a big markup. Pred's next day delivary is solid.

    Thanks for the negs mate
    Yeah if I can get to NEC Birmingham - I'll drop by the stall.
    Who said they're fakes?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  38. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Similar to above.

    Great companies/ under-rated:
    1. Millenium Sports (at the moment tomorrow it might change)
    2. Primordial P.
    3. Anabolic Innovations (joint 3rd with USP)
    3. USPlabs - my gripe is low stock of USP powders
    5. NutraPlanet powders - very underrated indeed
    6. IBE - X-Dream is an excellent product
    7. CEL - formestane - can make it from NutraPowders (have not done it yet)
    8. LG Science - some cool stuff. Important in post-ban anabolics era
    9. Controlled labs - Orange Triad is a good product no question
    10. APPNUT - I'll be running their stuff later this year. Important in post-ban anabolic era. I've not run their stuff to date though.

    Big Products yet to be released
    * The big product is USPLabs new muscle cap.
    * PP's "Muscle Feeder System". Whats that all about? They are very hush hush.
    * AI might hit it off with an adaptogen "remix"
    * LG's Natadrol. Okay its released but I'm curious
    * APPNUT - expectations for this year chatting to Rosie

    Best AM Reps
    1. Annobolic Innovations - hands down both in sponsorship and reps. Formidible team
    2. USPLabs, Strategic. Mullet hasn't been around for ages.
    3. IBE - AK32408 above
    4. APPNUT - Rosie single-handedly holds the ship (successfully)
    5. Millenium - CTDeuce and BN
    6. PP - Eric isn't bad, Trauma has disappeared - actually he hasn't. UKStrength has gone quiet since joining.
    7. LG - Irish Cannon! Without Irish things are quiet
    8. Axis Labs - earlier in the thread. Never used their product but have in stock

    No thrills:
    1. NOW

    Overrated:
    1. International shipment costs of BB - utterly terrible
    2. Anything bought within the UK 'cause of the mark up in price. The only exception is PP's stuff. Might due to UKStrength dunno
    3. UK customs and tax, cost me $$$
    4. Lack of hyper-links in AM sigs
    ... Better stop whinging!!!!
    I haven't disappeared, I just do a lot behind the scenes lately (you'll know more of what I mean in the coming months); Not to mention my obligations at home are far more time consuming now (new baby and being back in school pursuing my ARNP).

    I've been getting on here more lately, though. If I miss questions that you guys may have, feel free to PM the link so I can answer it in a timely fashion. I know there are tons of questions I miss, but this is a big board and it's easy to do.

    You'll see me around here more often now though as my schedule has somewhat stabilized.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  39. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,570
    Rep Power
    576424
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    haha i got a list!

    PreMax
    IBCAA
    GPLC
    CreaPure
    Max Absorb Protein
    Dermatherm Target
    Vitaberry
    Green Tea

    ...i need more money... haha
    GOOD list, I will say this I thought 1carboxy was pretty much the same as powerfull, I was wrong, it BLOWS IT OUT THE WATERS!
    doing my own thang!
  40. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,405
    Rep Power
    184838
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    GOOD list, I will say this I thought 1carboxy was pretty much the same as powerfull, I was wrong, it BLOWS IT OUT THE WATERS!

    when you mix the right portions of 1-C and SuperSaps...its quite the potent combo
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Overrated Thread
    By Rodja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 01:58 AM
  2. Most Overrated/Underrated fighter
    By robdog in forum MMA
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 06:52 PM
  3. Ephedrine overrated?
    By AldrichAStern in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 06:12 PM
  4. Most overrated QB's in the NFL!
    By asap nutrition in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 03:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in