overrated/underrated

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Honestly, I don't think NOW is underrated at all. Their not overrated either; but they are an incredibly common brand that I know most people on this board (and other boards) use for at least something.

    Also, IMO, Avant is by far the most underrated company on AM. I mean, Napalm freaking revolutionized fat-loss as far as I'm concerned.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    I like controlled labs, some solid products that arent over hyped in anyway shape or form.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFox View Post
    Best:

    1. Primordial Performance
    2. Anabolic Innovations
    3. Controlled Labs

    Over-rated:
    Muscletech
    BSN
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverines View Post
    Top 5

    1. Millenium Sport
    2. Dymatize
    3. Controlled Labs
    4. Universal
    5. Champion Nutrition/ VPX

    Over rated

    1. Muscletech
    2. BSN
    3. Cytosport
    4. ATW
    5. LG
    thanks guys, controlled labs def does not get enough love on this forum, but thanks to those who are aware
    •   
       


  3. Overrated:
    Muscletech (but no one buys their stuff...)
    BSN
    VPX
    Cytosport

    Underrated:
    IDS
    Gaspari (some may disaggree, but i beg to differ with the store i go to)
    MHP (even though its a part of Muscletech, i still like their products)

    My top 5:
    IDS, MHP, Gen X Labs, BSN (mainly for their Endorush!!!), USP Labs (gotta love that Jack3d)

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    thanks guys, controlled labs def does not get enough love on this forum, but thanks to those who are aware
    i would not say controlled is over or under.good products.every mag i look at there is that long haired heppie dude.can you get a hot chick please like gaspari does marzia hot f ing hot

  5. Underrated:
    1. Muscle Pharm
    2. Omega (Love Trinitine and Ultima)
    3. MST (Has some really great products like MycoGreen and MVP two of my fav's)
    4. Primordial Performance (Lately have put out some new good things)
    5. Anabolic Addiction (ResverAcai one of my fav's)
    •   
       


  6. Iv'e come from the cesspit that is BB.com Forums, and let me just say...WOW The fact this thread hasnt degenerated into a bunch of 15 year old kids abusing each other is amazing! This place rocks. Obviously a much higher calibre of trainer over here, or alot of banning

    Anyway, thats enough of giving ya'll a big head back to the thread....

  7. most of it is overrated

  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    controlled labs is a bit over rated from what i have experienced
    Im not a rep or related to the company at all but this statement is bizarre. They dont tout their products to do anymore than research has proven. Want creatine in pill or powder you got it, want a pre-workout in pill or powder you got it, want a multivitamin with joint support you got it.

    No kitchen sink props

  9. Wow, man, I've been seein' a lot of bb.com folks pop up over her recently... it's interesting...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  10. Quote Originally Posted by nynone View Post
    Overrated:
    Muscletech (but no one buys their stuff...)
    BSN
    VPX
    Cytosport

    Underrated:
    IDS
    Gaspari (some may disaggree, but i beg to differ with the store i go to)
    MHP (even though its a part of Muscletech, i still like their products)

    My top 5:
    IDS, MHP, Gen X Labs, BSN (mainly for their Endorush!!!), USP Labs (gotta love that Jack3d)
    I think IDS is pretty solid too... I like SP by Gaspari but havnt really tried any of their other stuff.

  11. After using PRIME a few times I am not sure how anyone can underrate USP..

  12. Nobody mentioned CORE Nutritionals as being way underrated ??


    Core ZAP is above and beyond the best pre-workout supplement on the market, ever. Doug got that formula PERFECT.

    It's a shame Nutra doesn't carry stock of it anymore.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Wow, man, I've been seein' a lot of bb.com folks pop up over her recently... it's interesting...
    Ha! thats because Its a cesspit like I said. Every single thread degenerates quickly into abuse back and forths, wich while sometimes amusing are not cool when its just constant. All that anyone over there says is "Brah" and "You mad" Its just crap! You cant get any decent advice/opinions on AYTHING.

  14. RPN is way under rated and needs a mention

  15. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    RPN is way under rated and needs a mention
    Really? Its a pretty awesome co. who hates on it?

  16. I have trouble understanding what RPN is selling. The site is just a forum. And apparently most of the products are just creams, sprays, soup and...shampoo?
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20

  17. Millennium sports technologies
    Applied Nutraceuticals
    RPN/ Thermogum
    .....why ? because they're awesome and there great people !!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Really? Its a pretty awesome co. who hates on it?
    i dont know anyone who hates on them
    Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    I have trouble understanding what RPN is selling. The site is just a forum. And apparently most of the products are just creams, sprays, soup and...shampoo?
    that they do but they have some supps too
    http://store.anabolicminds.com/manufacturer/rpn/

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Iv'e come from the cesspit that is BB.com Forums, and let me just say...WOW The fact this thread hasnt degenerated into a bunch of 15 year old kids abusing each other is amazing! This place rocks. Obviously a much higher calibre of trainer over here, or alot of banning

    Anyway, thats enough of giving ya'll a big head back to the thread....
    Welcome to your new home!


  20. BTW - I don't see any mention of GNC products.

    Could that be because there is no need to even rate them?


  21. Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    BTW - I don't see any mention of GNC products.

    Could that be because there is no need to even rate them?

    I worked there over the summer and trust me when I say that their products are pure trash. A tub of their "amplified" protein costs $60 when not on sale and you'd be lucky if it lasted 3 weeks.

    The thing that really gripes my ass is how they advertise their stuff. For example, they refer to their protein as Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60. The 60 meaning 60g of protein per serving.

    Now, this would be impressive if they could somehow make one rounded scoop have 60g of protein in it, but the serving size is 3 scoops! Get what I'm what saying?

    Nearly every type of protein you buy from whatever company has roughly 20g per scoop so I dont know where GNC is trying to go with this. They really think that we (the consumers) are stupid and wont read the label. God I hate them lol.

  22. haha im gonna have some fun and walk into a GNC today and ask them what do i need to talk to get huge and super strong and see what they say!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by wolverines View Post
    I worked there over the summer and trust me when I say that their products are pure trash. A tub of their "amplified" protein costs $60 when not on sale and you'd be lucky if it lasted 3 weeks.

    The thing that really gripes my ass is how they advertise their stuff. For example, they refer to their protein as Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60. The 60 meaning 60g of protein per serving.

    Now, this would be impressive if they could somehow make one rounded scoop have 60g of protein in it, but the serving size is 3 scoops! Get what I'm what saying?

    Nearly every type of protein you buy from whatever company has roughly 20g per scoop so I dont know where GNC is trying to go with this. I really think that we (the consumers) are stupid and wont read the label. God I hate them lol.
    The protein is Amplified and Extreme though...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    The protein is Amplified and Extreme though...
    I dont think people realize how potent that combination is...
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    overrated: BSN, i'd say muscletech but i really dont' even know anyone who uses their stuff, everyone seems to know they r overpriced, and LG Sciences (reps are awesome) products not so much

    underrated: All The Whey, Anabolic Xtreme, and AppNut
    Contrary to "bro" belief, they are probably one of the highest ranked companies in terms over overall sales and popularity world wide ... like them or not, they are what is called a juggernaut in the industry, along with EAS and Met-rx.

    These stores don't have them jammed in the window for nothing for those window watchers.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Overrated Thread
    By Rodja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 01:58 AM
  2. Most Overrated/Underrated fighter
    By robdog in forum MMA
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 06:52 PM
  3. Ephedrine overrated?
    By AldrichAStern in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 06:12 PM
  4. Most overrated QB's in the NFL!
    By asap nutrition in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 03:18 PM
Log in
Log in