Starting Tren

Status
Not open for further replies.

bordrdude11

Awards
Hi,
I have been working out for a few years and now I want to start taking tren. I have been researching it somewhat but have found a lot of mixed information. What kind should I take for starting out and then once I am taking it for a while, and for how long? Also, what are some of the side effects of this?

Any help or info would be appreciated.

Thanks

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
First - wrong section (move it to the "anabolics" section).

Second - we gotta know your backround in lifting, diet, age, weight, supplementation experience, etc.

Next - Are you looking to run injectable tren, oral, transdermal.....?

Lastly - what information are you uncertain about, or what exactly is "mixed information"?

Be a little more specific with this information along with what you want to acclomplish using tren so we can give you the best and most accurate information possible. :)

bordrdude11

Awards
Ok sorry about that.
I am 18 years old 5 foot 8 about 150 lbs. I have been this size for a few years not really gaining or losing too much weight.
My background when it comes to lifting is just casual i go 2 or 3 times a week. I am starting to go now 4 to 5 times.
My diet is I basically eat whatever I want. Fast food 2 or 3 times a week.
I used to take protein shakes but I just got over them really fast and I wasn't seeing a lot of difference.

I do not want to inject myself at all so most likely oral.

The mixed information I was referring to was things such as tren A and E? I think that is what it is called and I just don't understand too much.

With tren, to be completely honest I just want to look really good for summer haha I just broke up with my girlfriend and I had stopped going to the gym as often while I was with her. I am very willing to go to the gym 6 or 7 times a week.

Hope that helps, thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.