Need some direction PLS

USMCDOC

Awards
I am a newbie here and really to the whole workout community. I am in the gym at least 3x a week. I usually do 10 minutes of cardio prior to my free weight ex. I am using Jacked 3d, Whey Protein and the Amplified Creatine 189 from GNC. I am a friend who is training for a show and he recommended the FINAFLEX 550 XD to me and I can't seem to find it anywhere because it has been pulled already. Can someone give me guidance on a substitute for this product and a stack to assist me with strength, bulking and weight loss (Toning).

Thanks in advance

USMCDOC

USMCDOC

Awards
I see there is no one willing to help

Thanks for the kind wordless silence, I come to get help as what the site says and I get no response or ideas. Thanks for making a person feel welcomed.

I am a newbie here and really to the whole workout community. I am in the gym at least 3x a week. I usually do 10 minutes of cardio prior to my free weight ex. I am using Jacked 3d, Whey Protein and the Amplified Creatine 189 from GNC. I am a friend who is training for a show and he recommended the FINAFLEX 550 XD to me and I can't seem to find it anywhere because it has been pulled already. Can someone give me guidance on a substitute for this product and a stack to assist me with strength, bulking and weight loss (Toning).

Thanks in advance

USMCDOC