Reset A.D. Question

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Been doing some research on Reset A.D. and find alot of different comments and topics that people have with it. I just finished a cycle today of DTHC. I plan on taking febuary off of any sort of test boosting supp, and was originally going to take march off as well then start another cycle of novedex (i know everyone will bash this, but i liked it when i took it last year) in april.

Would taking Reset A.D. for 30 days in march right before i start a cycle of a test booster in april be bad? I read about Reset A.D. having a small amount of a hormone in it, so would a 30 day break after taking it be better before starting anything else?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
No, you're fine dude. You can take the Reset A.D. in March like you planned.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Agreed ^^^

Reset AD is for adrenal fatigue. It should be matched with a "body builders regular diet", in actual fact the closer the better.

Oh ... I see you are worried about pregnenolone. I wouldn't be. Its a neurosteriod .. oh its too complicated. Personally I go for a heavy detox - unless you've got fatigue or trying to cut out stimulants.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
when you say the closer the better, are you referring to being close to a cycle of something?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Diet... I mean. I don't want to reel out diets - its based on cortisol control thus less stress on the adrenals.