REP POINTS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. REP POINTS


    Fellas,

    3 People have given me reputation points thru a private message, but my profile still says 26. How do I solve this? Sorry, I am not a super hacker.


  2. I would really appreciate any help
    •   
       


  3. 26 is your rep power, which doesn't necessarily increase with a change in rep points. If someone without much rep power gives you points, you're power may not increase.

    Wow, that was a weird paragraph...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  4. Thanks, I appreciate it.

  5. The amazing thing is some of these guys who have been members here for 6-9 yrs and have a ton of rep power have had their reps reset a few times at least. Shows how much knowledge and help they give people.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    The amazing thing is some of these guys who have been members here for 6-9 yrs and have a ton of rep power have had their reps reset a few times at least. Shows how much knowledge and help they give people.
    we were going nutz with rep power so they changed the rep system (took two zeros off all of us) it really sucked. i can't quite figure out rep power yet, but if someone reps me that has say "200k" rep power, my rep will increase by 200 points (i think). anyways, welcome to AM

    i think when i first joined i picked a fight with trauma and easy and it took me forever to get my rep out of the red... and neither one of them negged me...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    we were going nutz with rep power so they changed the rep system (took two zeros off all of us) it really sucked. i can't quite figure out rep power yet, but if someone reps me that has say "200k" rep power, my rep will increase by 200 points (i think). anyways, welcome to AM

    i think when i first joined i picked a fight with trauma and easy and it took me forever to get my rep out of the red... and neither one of them negged me...
    lulz, ditto.

    No redz given though, I has a lucky.

    reps on recharge sun.

  8. Yall have been very helpful. Hey, any of you tried OXYELITE Yet?

  9. I had reps once ;-(

    PHF Rep


  10. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    I had reps once ;-(

    no you didn't....

  11. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    no you didn't....
    ouch! Now that hurts........
    PHF Rep


  12. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    ouch! Now that hurts........
    negged..

  13. You guys Rock.

  14. I'm neggin' everyone in this thread; especailly suncloud and Kris.....Oh, I jest.

    Kris and Suncloud are both very much assets to this online community.

    Honestly, I could probably count on one hand the amount of actual people I've given negative reputation to on this board. I don't like to use it, but once in a while someone comes along immaturely berating people like a jackass that deserves it. That's really the only time I use it anymore. I don't use it for difference of opinion on the variety of different subject matter we have here, because we're all entitled to that.

    The truth is, there are so many good guys on this board that probably deserve more than they actually have. Reality being though, the reps don't mean squat, and anyone who spends any decent amount of time here knows exact;u who the knowledgeable and helpful guys are.

    I focus my efforts to be as helpful to this board and its member base as I can. The knowledge base and observed respect for other members here is second to none.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  15. YES!!!!

  16. I feel the same way. I come here for the knowledge I can get and try my best to give. I have benefitted, and tried to benefit others. My specialty is not chemical or hormonal, so I ask questions, but I have been training and eating bodybuilding for 9 years now. So, I tell what I have read in the books, magazines, and share from the countless conversations I have had with anyone from Jay cutler, to my bro's.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'm neggin' everyone in this thread; especailly suncloud and Kris.....Oh, I jest.

    Kris and Suncloud are both very much assets to this online community.

    Honestly, I could probably count on one hand the amount of actual people I've given negative reputation to on this board. I don't like to use it, but once in a while someone comes along immaturely berating people like a jackass that deserves it. That's really the only time I use it anymore. I don't use it for difference of opinion on the variety of different subject matter we have here, because we're all entitled to that.

    The truth is, there are so many good guys on this board that probably deserve more than they actually have. Reality being though, the reps don't mean squat, and anyone who spends any decent amount of time here knows exact;u who the knowledgeable and helpful guys are.

    I focus my efforts to be as helpful to this board and its member base as I can. The knowledge base and observed respect for other members here is second to none.
    +1

    Great answer - that says it all!


  18. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    we were going nutz with rep power so they changed the rep system (took two zeros off all of us)
    Understand ....

    The rep system is fun but the amount of info I've gained through this board has been worth much, much more.

    PM or rep messages represent vital info - which don't get repped. It gives a big advantage in the gym.

    My gripe is BB code hyperlinks are not allowed.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I don't like to use it, but once in a while someone comes along immaturely berating people like a jackass that deserves it. That's really the only time I use it anymore. I don't use it for difference of opinion on the variety of different subject matter we have here, because we're all entitled to that.

    The truth is, there are so many good guys on this board that probably deserve more than they actually have. Reality being though, the reps don't mean squat, and anyone who spends any decent amount of time here knows exact;u who the knowledgeable and helpful guys are.
    very true my brotha. i think i've negged 5 people at most since i've been here.

    trauma makes a great point here - rep power means something, but nobody knows what that something is. there are guys here with very little rep power comparatively (10k rep) that can talk about gear/hgh, etc that i would never be able to keep up with. when i see someone that i know is an expert in that area, and a newb argues with them, i make it quite clear to the new member that someone with more rep power can answer, but they've already heard the best advice they will hear.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    Yall have been very helpful. Hey, any of you tried OXYELITE Yet?
    There have been great reviews on it here and elsewhere. Here may be a good place to start: OxyELITE Pro Q&A
    If you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact me.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. I once gave negs to Iron Lungz (and strag too perhaps?). True story. My coordination was off, and the mouse zigged when it shoulda zagged. Got it sorted out though

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1

    The truth is, there are so many good guys on this board that probably deserve more than they actually have. Reality being though, the reps don't mean squat, and anyone who spends any decent amount of time here knows exact;u who the knowledgeable and helpful guys are.

  22. Brilliant thread.

    Cooky came here with 26 reps and now ... 800

    Take up politics - you sure know how to work a system

  23. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Brilliant thread.

    Cooky came here with 26 reps and now ... 800

    Take up politics - you sure know how to work a system
    If you cant beat'em, join'em......

    Hit me bishes, lol

  24. so if we give somebody rep points, does the giver lose some?

  25. I hope not. Time for bed fellas.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    so if we give somebody rep points, does the giver lose some?
    No.

  27. reason i ask, cause after a few times of giving rep points, ill do it again and it wont show up on the users rep power, even if they only have one bar
  28. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Simple: If you do not possess power you cannot distribute power.

  29. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.

    Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes (and it will come), you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. AMEN Brother.

    I like your quote
  30. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Alright; let's see what a Rep Power: 50000000 does for you...

    Before: Rep Power: 836
    After: Rep Power: 50836

    50000/50000000=.001 or 1/10 of 1%
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rep points.
    By BorixTheBlade in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 10:35 PM
  2. how do i get points i only have 10
    By swanee609 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 07:04 AM
  3. Rep Points
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 11:11 AM
  4. Do you have the most Rep points?
    By pistonpump in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 05:36 AM
Log in
Log in