REP POINTS

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Fellas,

3 People have given me reputation points thru a private message, but my profile still says 26. How do I solve this? Sorry, I am not a super hacker.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
:dunno:I would really appreciate any help

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
26 is your rep power, which doesn't necessarily increase with a change in rep points. If someone without much rep power gives you points, you're power may not increase.

Wow, that was a weird paragraph...

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The amazing thing is some of these guys who have been members here for 6-9 yrs and have a ton of rep power have had their reps reset a few times at least. Shows how much knowledge and help they give people.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
The amazing thing is some of these guys who have been members here for 6-9 yrs and have a ton of rep power have had their reps reset a few times at least. Shows how much knowledge and help they give people.
we were going nutz with rep power so they changed the rep system (took two zeros off all of us) :( it really sucked. i can't quite figure out rep power yet, but if someone reps me that has say "200k" rep power, my rep will increase by 200 points (i think). anyways, welcome to AM :)

i think when i first joined i picked a fight with trauma and easy and it took me forever to get my rep out of the red... and neither one of them negged me...

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
we were going nutz with rep power so they changed the rep system (took two zeros off all of us) :( it really sucked. i can't quite figure out rep power yet, but if someone reps me that has say "200k" rep power, my rep will increase by 200 points (i think). anyways, welcome to AM :)

i think when i first joined i picked a fight with trauma and easy and it took me forever to get my rep out of the red... and neither one of them negged me...
lulz, ditto. :) :)

No redz given though, I has a lucky.

reps on recharge sun.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Yall have been very helpful. Hey, any of you tried OXYELITE Yet?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I had reps once ;-(

:sadwavey:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm neggin' everyone in this thread; especailly suncloud and Kris.....Oh, I jest. :D

Kris and Suncloud are both very much assets to this online community. :beerchug:

Honestly, I could probably count on one hand the amount of actual people I've given negative reputation to on this board. I don't like to use it, but once in a while someone comes along immaturely berating people like a jackass that deserves it. That's really the only time I use it anymore. I don't use it for difference of opinion on the variety of different subject matter we have here, because we're all entitled to that.

The truth is, there are so many good guys on this board that probably deserve more than they actually have. Reality being though, the reps don't mean squat, and anyone who spends any decent amount of time here knows exact;u who the knowledgeable and helpful guys are.

I focus my efforts to be as helpful to this board and its member base as I can. The knowledge base and observed respect for other members here is second to none.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I feel the same way. I come here for the knowledge I can get and try my best to give. I have benefitted, and tried to benefit others. My specialty is not chemical or hormonal, so I ask questions, but I have been training and eating bodybuilding for 9 years now. So, I tell what I have read in the books, magazines, and share from the countless conversations I have had with anyone from Jay cutler, to my bro's.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I'm neggin' everyone in this thread; especailly suncloud and Kris.....Oh, I jest. :D

Kris and Suncloud are both very much assets to this online community. :beerchug:

Honestly, I could probably count on one hand the amount of actual people I've given negative reputation to on this board. I don't like to use it, but once in a while someone comes along immaturely berating people like a jackass that deserves it. That's really the only time I use it anymore. I don't use it for difference of opinion on the variety of different subject matter we have here, because we're all entitled to that.

The truth is, there are so many good guys on this board that probably deserve more than they actually have. Reality being though, the reps don't mean squat, and anyone who spends any decent amount of time here knows exact;u who the knowledgeable and helpful guys are.

I focus my efforts to be as helpful to this board and its member base as I can. The knowledge base and observed respect for other members here is second to none.
+1

Great answer - that says it all!

:approve:

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
we were going nutz with rep power so they changed the rep system (took two zeros off all of us) :(
Understand ....

The rep system is fun but the amount of info I've gained through this board has been worth much, much more.

PM or rep messages represent vital info - which don't get repped. It gives a big advantage in the gym.

My gripe is BB code hyperlinks are not allowed.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I don't like to use it, but once in a while someone comes along immaturely berating people like a jackass that deserves it. That's really the only time I use it anymore. I don't use it for difference of opinion on the variety of different subject matter we have here, because we're all entitled to that.

very true my brotha. i think i've negged 5 people at most since i've been here.

trauma makes a great point here - rep power means something, but nobody knows what that something is. there are guys here with very little rep power comparatively (10k rep) that can talk about gear/hgh, etc that i would never be able to keep up with. when i see someone that i know is an expert in that area, and a newb argues with them, i make it quite clear to the new member that someone with more rep power can answer, but they've already heard the best advice they will hear.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I once gave negs to Iron Lungz (and strag too perhaps?). True story. My coordination was off, and the mouse zigged when it shoulda zagged. Got it sorted out though ;)

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Brilliant thread.

Cooky came here with 26 reps and now ... 800

Take up politics - you sure know how to work a system ;)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Brilliant thread.

If you cant beat'em, join'em......

Hit me bishes, lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so if we give somebody rep points, does the giver lose some?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reason i ask, cause after a few times of giving rep points, ill do it again and it wont show up on the users rep power, even if they only have one bar

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Simple: If you do not possess power you cannot distribute power.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes (and it will come), you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. AMEN Brother.

I like your quote

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright; let's see what a Rep Power: 50000000 does for you...

Before: Rep Power: 836
After: Rep Power: 50836

50000/50000000=.001 or 1/10 of 1%

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Brilliant thread.

yeah, seriously....I should have thought of this thread haha

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A kind man you are, sir. :)

This is something I came across early in my nursing school days that I still find inspiring to this day.

I Believe

I believe
in God, the Father Almighty, as
Lord and Healer of us all.

I Believe
that by caring for those in need I
am serving Him in a truly
meaningful way.

I Believe
I have a unique challenge to
protect the quality of life of those
who come into my care, to do all I
can to aid the spirit as well as the
body, and to treat each person with
respect, concern and compassion.

I Believe
that patience, kindness and good
humor are important elements of
quality care, and I promise to do
my best to practice them always.

I Believe
that it is my sacred duty to use
my training and talents for the
good of all those who need and
trust in my care...
and for the greater glory of God.
Amen​

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This is something I came across early in my nursing school days that I still find inspiring to this day.

I Believe

I believe

I Believe
meaningful way.​
"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' "

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i finally reached blue! how do u get stars on your rep power?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i only have 849, you have 50k. thats crazy lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I Believe

I believe

I Believe
meaningful way.

I Believe
I have a unique challenge to
protect the quality of life of those
who come into my care, to do all I
can to aid the spirit as well as the
body, and to treat each person with
respect, concern and compassion.

I Believe
that patience, kindness and good
humor are important elements of
quality care, and I promise to do
my best to practice them always.

I Believe
that it is my sacred duty to use
my training and talents for the
good of all those who need and
trust in my care...
and for the greater glory of God.
Amen​
Nice post!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Now let's try giving me 50000000 and seeing what happens to my score !

:ntome:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
50 Large is what the almighty power will yield.
I remember when Iron, myself and Ike had more rep power than the admins lol. They knocked us all down a lot, and now they have reputation that is unreachable for us common folk to reach, haha.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

:shocked:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its ok i reped ya kristo. :D

hows the puppy?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember when Iron, myself and Ike had more rep power than the admins lol. They knocked us all down a lot, and now they have reputation that is unreachable for us common folk to reach, haha.
The rep system has been reset MANY times over the last 4-5 years; primarily because of the "rep whoring" that was going on.

I was guilty at one time, but certainly not anymore. It defeats the whole purpose of the system when that happens.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

jebus. i didn't quite realize how many zero's you had!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I added a few points to your power, haha.
thank you sir.

its ok i reped ya kristo. :D

hows the puppy?
I got ya back.

Sapphire has been a pain in the rump, but doing very well. Just got her through her first menstrual cycle. LOL..... pads, diapers, the whole nine years. Had my male in a tizzy for 3 weeks.

The rep system has been reset MANY times over the last 4-5 years; primarily because of the "rep whoring" that was going on.

I was guilty at one time, but certainly not anymore. It defeats the whole purpose of the system when that happens.
Yeah I know, but this has been fun. Im sure it will be shortlived.

Wow. Admin Rep - a true rarity around these parts.
OMG. My jaw just hit the keyboard. Dunn has blessed me. Many, Many Thanks!

Here is a pic of the bitch in heat. :) I think about 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
not quite a cute dog, but here's the beast guarding my house.

beware when he's on his back - AKA - "pointy side up"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Codybenz Anabolics 30
Cgkone General Chat 10
faither Forum Suggestions and News 3
General Chat 15
BigGunn General Chat 9