Reputation points ??

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I got reputation point send to me. What do I do with it? Do I have to redeem it ? Dont know.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope...You just get them, and give them

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nowa days they really don't mean much bc guy just rep their friends back and fwd to build huge meaningless rep power. I wish AM would do away with the rep system

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Incorrect. You can redeem them for board immunity. When the AM staff regularly vote 10 members off the board, if you are selected, you may use your immunity points to save yourself.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may also use your points to vote someone else off. It's a fantastic system.

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
Did not kno that! How do u rep someone? Is it possible to do on the iPhone app?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Did not kno that! How do u rep someone? Is it possible to do on the iPhone app?
No, wish it was so i could repay everyone that always reps me :-/ I asked the admin if there were plans for an update to do such after getting an infraction for some dumb argument I took alil far and got no response on it.

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
No, wish it was so i could repay everyone that always reps me :-/ I asked the admin if there were plans for an update to do such after getting an infraction for some dumb argument I took alil far and got no response on it.
Yeah would b nice. Since I'm rarely home or have time to get on comp so I mostly just check thru my app.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can rep from tapatalk pretty easily. Sometimes you might neg someone by mistake tho.........

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
this board actually reps for meaning full reasons..i wish there was a trader rep though