Please Help!!

jayp83

Awards
I ordered Tamoxifen Citrate and Clomiphene off of iron-dragon.com. It doesn't tell you how much to take when you get it and says not to injest it. I got it specifically for a PCT and I need to take it. Has anyone ever used this stuff before off this site and know how much I need to take??

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe that stuff is only for lab animal experiments?

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
I ordered Tamoxifen Citrate and Clomiphene off of iron-dragon.com. It doesn't tell you how much to take when you get it and says not to injest it. I got it specifically for a PCT and I need to take it. Has anyone ever used this stuff before off this site and know how much I need to take??
Well here are the directions for the Tamoxifen Citrate,
Tamoxifen Citrate spray? - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com / Anabolic Review Forums So it sounds like you just spray it on your tongue and let it get absorbed...But I guess just look around that forum as well...

Couldn't really find much about Clomiphene, but probably the same form of application...

I believe that stuff is only for lab animal experiments?
They are "for research purposes" products.

Apparently the Clomifene has something to do with,

is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM), increasing production of gonadotropins by inhibiting negative feedback on the hypothalamus. It is used mainly for ovarian stimulation in female infertility due to anovulation
-wiki

and Tamoxifen Citrate,
has been the standard endocrine (anti-estrogen) therapy for hormone-positive early breast cancer, although aromatase inhibitors have been proposed for postmenopausal women
-wiki

So both are basically prescription drugs marketed for something completely different, and apparently can also be used in place of a steroid-like drug.

Also, just noticed as for the "harmful if ingested" warning, that seems to appear on a lot of the products listed on that site, even for things like powders(which I assume you would need to digest), so it might be just a general warning since a lot of their stuff are things that normally you would need to get a prescription to legally obtain, but by them saying that it's for "research purposes only" they are pretty much saying...Well you can use it however you want....but we are not encouraging or are going to be legally responsible if you choose to use it for it's non-intended purposes. Basically, they might just be saying that for legal reasons.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established

jayp83

Awards
Hey LilPsychotic suck a ****!! And Noot thx for the help. Those links were very helpfull!!