naNO Vapor

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a buddy who loves this stuff. i can tell a bit size gain. i am completely against muscle tech but this actually doesnt have hardly any sugar in it. i think its a first for muscle tech lol anybody have any thoughts on this?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Is it the old stuff or the new stuff? The old stuff would boost my performance at times, but it made me feel tired or even sick more times after I grew a tolerance, but needed to finis the jug. I think they took the melatonin out of the new formula, so that may take care of the sleepyness.

You should also be warned about yohimbine. It has it's place, but it is scarry to think that the harder you work, the more it is sending your norepinephrin(a blood pressure raising hormone) through the roof.

If your trying the new formula, you should let us all know how it works out!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i havent looked up all the ingredients yet, but yes, it is the new formula. once i do research on it, and if i decide to take it, i will keep a somewhat of a log on here

eatthemoney

Awards
could be wrong doesnt it have a lot of maltodextrin in it? thats is like sugar

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
like i said, i havent really looked up the ingredients but i did notice it only has like 5g of sugar per serving

eatthemoney

Awards
pretty sure maltodextrin has a really high glycemic index worse than sugar even

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Half of the active ingredients are carbs. It might still have some good stim power though.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wasn't NaNO Vapor banned when all the rest of the pro hormones were banned :think:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had no clue the original was even banned...i never saw it on the FDA list. but maybe im wrong

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the FDA needs to chill the **** out. people should be able to harm there body if they want to. there are millions of people each night driving home drunk and they dont ban alcohol. it pisses me off. its not like if we juice and drive we can hit somebody like drunks on the road.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FDA is in it for the money, not the peopels health, thats the problem...

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys know for a fact that the old version was banned? Muscletech makes hardcore versions of every product, eventuall. I know Hydroxycut was banned. Nano Vapor did contain some methylated aminos, which i just stupid in my opinion.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how are they in it for the money? if the Gov made it legal but required money from it they would make a heck of a lot more money

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys know for a fact that the old version was banned? Muscletech makes hardcore versions of every product, eventuall. I know Hydroxycut was banned. It did contain some methylated aminos, which i just stupid in my opinion.
no i havent even heard of it being banned till whoever said it on this thread

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya i got what ur saying. i just didnt know if was previously banned.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
it wasnt banned. muscle tech sucks neways and so does that prewo. whoever said it was banned was joking obviously wth would it get banned

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you tried it? i just have a friend who this is his second time on it and really thinks highly of it. although i despise muscle tech.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
yeah ive tried it i got a free sample pack from bb on an order, it was like 3 servings in one packet, 18g serving size and half was sugar. like all MT products if they took out all the carbs and tripled or quadrupled the active ingredients it would probably be good, but its not

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
with all the options for prewo why go with MT products? make ur own if u dont like anything on the market. my prewo stack is the ****

1 scoop Storm
4.5 G GPLC
6.4G beta alanine
5G cit mal
10G bcaa
500mg Icariin
= PUMP FCKING TASTIC

and if i want stims i just take half a caffeine pill or some ginseng and an x-force or two.

but good prewo ive used are plasmagen nitrate, hemavol, Mesomorph both versions, and hemorush is bad ass.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
lmao strong posting dude...
What's so strong about it? Muscletech sucks balls bro.

1. Expensive
2. Product "Innovation" is mixing as many ingredients as possible into propietary blends
3. Marketing that is straight up bullsh!t

Many of us fall for that crap when young and naive. Ever wonder why they don't have a forum subsection here? The flaming would be epic. Epic.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh no i completely agree. i was just curious if maybe, for my friend, it was placebo affect. muscle tech can suck my balls

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
it wasnt banned. muscle tech sucks neways and so does that prewo. whoever said it was banned was joking obviously wth would it get banned
quoted from GNC's site

"naNO Vapor ® Hardcore Pro Series is an extremely powerful, fast-acting nitric oxide pre-workout formula and is the world's first pre-workout powder that builds 8 times more muscle.‡ With its all-encompassing formula, naNO Vapor ® Hardcore Pro Series ignites massive anabolic activity during your workouts to help you truly take advantage of the musclebuilding power of the pump. In fact, not only does every max dose you consume ignite extreme energy, mental focus and intensity, the highly potent formula also instantly increases your strength levels."

You sure it wasn't banned ??

Sounds dangerous to me..

:dunno:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
quoted from GNC's site

"naNO Vapor ® Hardcore Pro Series is an extremely powerful, fast-acting nitric oxide pre-workout formula and is the world's first pre-workout powder that builds 8 times more muscle.‡ With its all-encompassing formula, naNO Vapor ® Hardcore Pro Series ignites massive anabolic activity during your workouts to help you truly take advantage of the musclebuilding power of the pump. In fact, not only does every max dose you consume ignite extreme energy, mental focus and intensity, the highly potent formula also instantly increases your strength levels."

You sure it wasn't banned ??

Sounds dangerous to me..

:dunno:
:damnit1: lol

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
if it doesnt come with the shirt, your workouts with it will be lacking.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hope it comes with a cd! you know what made me LOL the other day. i was watching a youtube vid on jay cutler and his diet. and he constantly said i take nitro core here, nano vapor here, cell tech, mass tech hahahaha it made me crack up. yeah right, all u do is eat train and juice

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
if it doesnt come with the shirt, your workouts with it will be lacking.
Don't forget The STRAP from Fizogen.

(that was for Big BAMA)

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I havent been able to find a strap in stock :( theyve been selling like hot cakes for years..