The original Nano Vapor vs. current versions

Senka

Senka

Awards
Remember when Nano Vapor first came out? Remember how you couldn't shake it with a shaker? I remember that product blew the SCREWED TIGHT cap right off my shaker and destroyed my kitchen ceiling.

It doesn't do that anymore, nor does it work for me at all... Coincidence? I think not...

krazyg3o

krazyg3o

Awards
Remember when Nano Vapor first came out? Remember how you couldn't shake it with a shaker? I remember that product blew the SCREWED TIGHT cap right off my shaker and destroyed my kitchen ceiling.

It doesn't do that anymore, nor does it work for me at all... Coincidence? I think not...
I remember trying a sample of it a few years ago and reading the instructions about not letting the vapors release upon opening, or something like that. I just remember it being awkward to me. I just bought a newer version the other day and was looking for that step in the directions but it says to just shake it and down it. It also says its extremely powerful lol but so far it hasn't done much of anything for me

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I remember trying a sample of it a few years ago and reading the instructions about not letting the vapors release upon opening, or something like that. I just remember it being awkward to me. I just bought a newer version the other day and was looking for that step in the directions but it says to just shake it and down it. It also says its extremely powerful lol but so far it hasn't done much of anything for me
Although it looks sketchy I am interested in anotest

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
The first version, back when i bought muscle tech products, tasted so bad I gave my jug away.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The new version is actually infinitely better than the old version.