Formestane

ecupirate

Awards
would something like this or 6bromo be benefical for a 22 year old who is looking to lose some bodyfat while maintaining muscle? My diet is great, i do cardio and I lift regularly. Just wondering if I should just stick with diet or will an anti E help me at this young of an age.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
would something like this or 6bromo be benefical for a 22 year old who is looking to lose some bodyfat while maintaining muscle? My diet is great, i do cardio and I lift regularly. Just wondering if I should just stick with diet or will an anti E help me at this young of an age.
Honestly at your age just stick with a good training program. Eat clean and do cardio maybe some HIIT cardio and you should be able to easily reach you goals.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just use a natty test booster instead of an AI. You could also stack it with ArA products like Max-Out or X-Factor for a good non-hormonal stack.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with Pembroke...at your age you probably don't need it. but, using an AI is probably the most effective way to boost test. considering form is one of the only AI's still around, you could give it a try...

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
at 20 i used a cycle of dthc and a very mild dose of 6-oxo for about 6 weeks. loved it very much. awesome body fat loss, leaned out, great libido, great energy and focus in the gym. I would say its ok but keep it very mild. I did the 6-oxo 3 days a week at a very minimal dose.

ecupirate

Awards
ok, i think im just gonna stick with the diet and save some money. Thanks for the advice

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15