best testo booster

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. best testo booster


    hello fellas which testobooster is better ? testopro or activate xtreme?


    and,which gh booster? i tried to take hghup but is oversold,igf-2 is the same?

    thanks a lot


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bbphato View Post
    hello fellas which testobooster is better ? testopro or activate xtreme?


    and,which gh booster? i tried to take hghup but is oversold,igf-2 is the same?

    thanks a lot
    TestoPRO or Activate Xtreme are great. You cant go wrong with either. Im a bit partial, though.

    GHenerate is pretty good, as is IGF-2.


  3. T-Bol plus Formadrol gets my vote
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bbphato View Post
    hello fellas which testobooster is better ? testopro or activate xtreme?


    and,which gh booster? i tried to take hghup but is oversold,igf-2 is the same?

    thanks a lot
    I would say Activate Xtreme over Testopro.

    And no, IGF-2 and HGHup♂ are NOT the same. The ONLY similarity that the two products have is that they are both Growth Hormone (and Testosterone) boosters.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  5. I would say act xtr for now, I have yet to try testopro, so I may have to tag this thread and respond later for update
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  6. Same goes for me. I've had decent results with Activate Extreme. I am trying out TestoPro in the nearest future though =)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I would say act xtr for now, I have yet to try testopro, so I may have to tag this thread and respond later for update
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFox View Post
    Same goes for me. I've had decent results with Activate Extreme. I am trying out TestoPro in the nearest future though =)
    TestoPRO is still fairly new. Let us know how you like it.


  8. If you are looking for a more "anabolic" feeling with GH, i would go with HGHup. if you want great sleep and recovery, IGF 2. I have taken both of them and I love them. i would also do activate extreme over testopro although personally i wouldnt run any of those. if you want a test booster, i have liked sustain alpha alot. i want to try diesel test pro or hardcore. those look amazing.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  9. Could not go wrong with either. TestoPRO also contain Divanil which AE also contains.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. After just 5 days I can already say that Testopro seems much better, Activate gave me some muscle hardness and felt very good on it but was much more subtle. Testopro, kicks in fast and is feels stronger. I am doing the whole stack though so it could be the synergy between products is enhancing the effect.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    After just 5 days I can already say that Testopro seems much better, Activate gave me some muscle hardness and felt very good on it but was much more subtle. Testopro, kicks in fast and is feels stronger. I am doing the whole stack though so it could be the synergy between products is enhancing the effect.
    Many people speak about how fast TestoPRO and the Swole Stack kick in.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Many people speak about how fast TestoPRO and the Swole Stack kick in.
    Yah, that's no surprise, kind of a shock...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  13. although i would not use testopro by itself. i have friends on it right now and they cant notice much of a difference. so stacking it would prob be the best option if you really wanted testopro
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    although i would not use testopro by itself. i have friends on it right now and they cant notice much of a difference. so stacking it would prob be the best option if you really wanted testopro
    Hmnn that is strange there are many logs here running it solo and the people had total success. Sorry your friends are having a hard time.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. Id be interested to see why they don't feel they are responding... Sometimes there are outside issues that can take place, but sometimes it is the product, either way, curious
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  16. one of them is on here and was logging it, im not gonna say who cause i dont wanna ruin his rep but he didnt think too highly of it. but thats just about 3 people. i know many ppl love it.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  17. i know one of the reason why is cause testopro claims to increase libido and it didnt for 2 of my friends
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  18. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i know one of the reason why is cause testopro claims to increase libido and it didnt for 2 of my friends
    Wow!! that is probably the number 1 reaction is libido increase. Some things don't work for certain people. There are things I get nothing from as well. It's always surprising to hear about these exceptions when my reaction is so strong though.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  19. r1balla, please pm me the link to this log if you could, much appreciated. Everyone responds differently to products, and there is not one product out there that everyone would agree is effective
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i know one of the reason why is cause testopro claims to increase libido and it didnt for 2 of my friends
    How old are they?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by marco wolf View Post
    How old are they?
    Good question, could be cuz I'm an old fugger I really notice the boost. I am always pulsing formestane though and am pretty randy all the time and I felt the libido boost right through that. I would give details but don't want to be placing that image in people's minds.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by marco wolf View Post
    How old are they?
    good question, because 18-25, probably wouldn't notice much.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  23. they are between 18 and 25. but that have taken stuff before that increased libido. im not doggin on testopro. im sure its a great product. im just saying a few people i know personally havent liked it very well compared to other products
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  24. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    they are between 18 and 25. but that have taken stuff before that increased libido. im not doggin on testopro. im sure its a great product. im just saying a few people i know personally havent liked it very well compared to other products

    What other products did they find better?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    they are between 18 and 25. but that have taken stuff before that increased libido. im not doggin on testopro. im sure its a great product. im just saying a few people i know personally havent liked it very well compared to other products
    Not everyone responds to products. I know people who havent done very well on very strong compounds, for example, M-drol.

    You would think EVERYONE would gain on M-drol, but its not true. There are always exceptions and its best to find what works best for YOU, which ultimately comes down to experimentation.


  26. This is what they have told me. These are not my words. I have not taken testopro so I do not know how it works for me. i actually told a guy on here to stack testopro with stoked. anways, they have liked sustain alpha, diesel test pro, and igf. i know igf isnt a pure test booster
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  27. Well, hopefully I'll get a bottle soon and be able to test it out for myself. I'm an activate xtreme whore, so it'll be a super cereal review
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  28. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Not everyone responds to products. I know people who havent done very well on very strong compounds, for example, M-drol.

    You would think EVERYONE would gain on M-drol, but its not true. There are always exceptions and its best to find what works best for YOU, which ultimately comes down to experimentation.

    i know thats not true. i never said everyone doesnt like testopro. i just wat a few of my friends think other test boosters are better. thats all. if testopro works for you then take it! im not dogging on testopro or any other supplements made from anabolic innovations.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  29. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    This is what they have told me. These are not my words. I have not taken testopro so I do not know how it works for me. i actually told a guy on here to stack testopro with stoked. anways, they have liked sustain alpha, diesel test pro, and igf. i know igf isnt a pure test booster
    I'm not doggin' you. I'm just trying to get info. Last month I took Testofen and this month I'm taking Blue Up. I haven't tried Testopro,yet.

    Just seeing what you think.

  30. oh no i know you werent. for me, i love IGF 2, sustain alpha is amazing, and my current stack is HGHup and prime with green mag. im logging it now under supplement review section. i have a bottle of 2nd gear also i will use later on.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  31. but i soon look to try some diesel test pro. looks awesome
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  32. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    but i soon look to try some diesel test pro. looks awesome
    ya my buddy Gained 10 pounds of all muscle in 1 bottle of DTP, I plan on trying it in a few months.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  33. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    ya my buddy Gained 10 pounds of all muscle in 1 bottle of DTP, I plan on trying it in a few months.
    i like dtp very much. 2nd only to testopro-my favorite. another good one is san endotest pro. ejaculoid stacked with tribuloid is also very good.
    don't believe everything you hear- i was tested before and after on testopro and test showed significant increase in free test. i would say my blood test trumps the word of someone not even willing to be known saying they didn't like it.
    testopro is real deal.

  34. ya but yer an old fffffffella

    I am going to try the testopro soon...
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  35. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i like dtp very much. 2nd only to testopro-my favorite. another good one is san endotest pro. ejaculoid stacked with tribuloid is also very good.
    don't believe everything you hear- i was tested before and after on testopro and test showed significant increase in free test. i would say my blood test trumps the word of someone not even willing to be known saying they didn't like it.
    testopro is real deal.
    Thats awesome to hear! I just started Testopro today I will be logging my stack, if ya wanna check it out the link is in my sig
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    ya but yer an old fffffffella

    I am going to try the testopro soon...
    $5 says you like it.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thats awesome to hear! I just started Testopro today I will be logging my stack, if ya wanna check it out the link is in my sig
    i felt it in around 3 days, but most say a week. i will check out you log and wish you luck. i had a very good run on testopro.

  38. good thread guys! im on x-tren/ m-drol cycle right now, and i'm looking for a good test boost to run with these two. im already taking the TZ3 stack by sci-fit.. its not bad actually, I'm getting good results on libido so far. But ive also been hearing about sustain alpha and am thinking about ordering me some!! Have any of you tried the TZ3 stack? Sci fit is actually a decent manufacturer, they had the Get Hard Stack a while back, that stuff worked out well for a couple of my buddies..
    what sport do you play.. u little pansy

  39. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    one of them is on here and was logging it, im not gonna say who cause i dont wanna ruin his rep but he didnt think too highly of it. but thats just about 3 people. i know many ppl love it.
    I am not telling you to put his name out there. But it would not ruin his rep. We respect everyones opinion and to make it public.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  40. Well, I'm at a crossroads. I haven't received my testopro, but will be receiving my natadrol on friday or saturday, so...
    I was thinking 40 days of Natadrol, 40 nights of Testopro, well it's not going to be how it sounds. I'd run the nata for 40, then the tpro (probably with stoked) as my "pct".

    For those reading in, don't judge my pct, it's totally different if I ran a ph cycle.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is the real best Testo booster?
    By anbes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:39 PM
  2. Female pheromones as possible testo booster?
    By spiro in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 08:03 AM
  3. testo booster for pct
    By anabolicloc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 04:17 PM
  4. testo booster + accutane
    By vicaversa6922 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 08:35 PM
Log in
Log in