best testo booster

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Deisel did absolutely zilch for me. TestoPro turned me into a hunter/gatherer if you get my drift!

Out of curiosity how old are you?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ripe age of 50 Crowler.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
so overall which supp do you feel is better, testopro or dtp? haven't tried either or so open to all and any suggestions but i'm ordering one and with money being a issue i would like to go with the one that will definitely deliver.(times are hard on the blvd)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe my mental attitude but the physical aspect is definitely showing it's age these days.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not tried DTP, only TestoPro and it had my libido up big time. I don't know your age so that would have to be considered here.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
36. and i don't want to buy any more products that claim to do this, that, and the other
and dont do squat. but thanks for your enlightement. i see your rep power is up there so i take you know your stuff

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My experience: Ive tried testopro while on testopro I seemed to have better strength and aggression which makes sense as divanil is said to increase free testosterone and dht.

I was also doing surplus calories and goals were strength and from my experience my strength climbed on it.

(I have not saw any studies on this myself from pubmed. Furthermore, Matt Cahill has done bloodwork with divanil and free testosterone and dht did increase which he expected)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
see, i always have high libido and a acne breakout occasionally and i respond to test boosters very well. there has not been 1 that i have not liked, just some work better for me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet you have relatively high test levels to start with. You said somewhere else your libido is pretty high normally right? You hold a damn good bit of muscle naturally. I can see where you would respond to Testopro and ActivateX they both have divanil in them freeing test, the testofen in testopro also increases free test but has a very profound effect on libido. That ATD he wants would go hand in hand with testopro, raise test level way up while Testopro frees up all the extra test you are creating.
Kleen has nailed it on the head!! That's why all of us respond so similar to the products we take, I'm sure now. High test runs in my family you don't need a doctor to figure that out, and look as soon as T goes on TRT he takes testofen and bang!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My experience: Ive tried testopro while on testopro I seemed to have better strength and aggression which makes sense as divanil is said to increase free testosterone and dht.

I was also doing surplus calories and goals were strength and from my experience my strength climbed on it.

(I have not saw any studies on this myself from pubmed. Furthermore, Matt Cahill has done bloodwork with divanil and free testosterone and dht did increase which he expected)
There are also human studies on Testofen that proves it is effective.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kleen has nailed it on the head!! That's why all of us respond so similar to the products we take, I'm sure now. High test runs in my family you don't need a doctor to figure that out, and look as soon as T goes on TRT he takes testofen and bang!!
you got that right-my libido soared when i started trt but tapered off after while. when i added testopro along with the test cyp it went to another level. another thing-my test levels went up after starting test cyp but free test remained very low-after 1 bottle of testopro my free test doubled-this is not guess work but is verified by blood test results.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigT, does the amount of Testcyp you get suppress your natural production at all?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT, does the amount of Testcyp you get suppress your natural production at all?
hahaha, suppress hell, there was nothing to suppress. my test was very, very low. until august of last year when i got put on trt my test had never been low, then it just tanked. i had actually tried to get on trt before that but doc said it was too high to put me on it. it's strange really, i was still working out and staying in decent shape and i thought libido was decent for a guy my age-i didn't even notice any symptoms. but boy oh boy do i feel good now that i am on the test cyp-hell yeah!

cocatea

cocatea

Banned
Awards
Mr Crowler, is there any chance you can send me a free bottle of TestoPRO.
I would really like to try this product but I can't afford it.
It's ok if you can't... but I really would love the opportunity to try it out.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
lmao me too. Actually I would like all your products for free. If you could throw in the keys to the playboy mansion that would be appreciated.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your request and wish we could send a free bottle to everyone who wants one but unfortunately we can not.

We have had a number of requests for some sort of a rewards program where a person can earn free product.

If you or anyone else is interested in that shoot me an email with REWARDS PROGRAM in the subject line.

Why don't you enter the promo here you can win a FREE bottle. We have a promo going ALL the time to win free stuff

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/143205-i-have-winter.html

cocatea

cocatea

Banned
Awards
i'm not asking you to give everyone a free product... just ME!
lol... ok well, i thought i would try. thanks for NOTHING. LOL
i'll save my pennies and find a way to buy a bottle... hey... how about a 50% off coupon code?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why don't you enter the promo here you can win a FREE bottle. We have a promo going ALL the time to win free stuff

I have the winter blues time for Anabolic Innovations SNOW BUNNY promo
I must say it's a kick ass promo, and you are more then generous giving a free bottle away for only having to post a pic of a hot snow bunny:D.

But let everyone be warned!!!! I am DETERMINED to find the most SEXIEST! snow bunnies out there:boobies:

But I wish the best of luck to everyone:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I must say it's a kick ass promo, and you are more then generous giving a free bottle away for only having to post a pic of a hot snow bunny:D.

But let everyone be warned!!!! I am DETERMINED to find the most SEXIEST! snow bunnies out there:boobies:

But I wish the best of luck to everyone:D
that thread is a pretty good test booster on it's own. lol. well, libido booster anyways.:shocked: