What stack should I get :O!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't decide what I should run:|, with the Nutraplanet sale tomorrow night I'm gonna order something, but not sure what to run, It's more for Kickboxing/ grappling/ cardio/ weights type training.

These are the stacks what I have in mind.

Can someone persuade me to pick one lol, Which stack would you pick and why? or which stack do you think would increase strength the most? I'm really stuck on this one guys. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Stack 1
TestoPro
Stoked
Glycobol
HGH UP
Jack3d
ATP Tabs

Stack 2
Diesel Test Hardcore
Formestane
HGH UP
Jacked
ATP Tabs

Stack 3
Testopro
T-Force
Formestane
HGH UP
Jacked
ATP Tabs

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
18 views and no suggestions?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Stack 1 with formestane AND eurycoma longifolia

it was close with stack 2 because of diesel test, but i feel like theres so many things in those that they are under dosed...the fenugreek in testopro and a source of eurycoma longifolia would be sick...plus hghup and formestane, awesome

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
which formestane are you looking at?

i'm gonna pulse CEL's transdermal 3 times a week at 100mg for 10 weeks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I can't decide what I should run:|, with the Nutraplanet sale tomorrow night I'm gonna order something, but not sure what to run, It's more for Kickboxing/ grappling/ cardio/ weights type training.

Can someone persuade me to pick one lol, Which stack would you pick and why? or which stack do you think would increase strength the most? I'm really stuck on this one guys. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Stack 1
TestoPro
Stoked
Glycobol
HGH UP
Jack3d
ATP Tabs

Stack 2
Diesel Test Hardcore
Formestane
HGH UP
Jacked
ATP Tabs

Stack 3
Testopro
T-Force
Formestane
HGH UP
Jacked
ATP Tabs
DTH
HGHup
Prime
Creatine or ATP tabs

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What have you used previously from these suggestions? There's a lot in each one and might be a tad much.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What have you used previously from these suggestions? There's a lot in each one and might be a tad much.
I'm just coming off a stack today, I took HGH UP, Prime, Divanex, P-slin, DominATP, Super Cissus, Kwickkarb, Xtend and JP8, I did this for 30 days and Will be taking 2 caps of HGH Up and 2 caps of Divanex a day untill I get my New Years order.

My buddy is going to be giving me his second free bottle of T-force, so I'm think maybe I'll just get TestoPro, Formestane, HGH UP, Jack3d, ATP Tabs and Start T-force a 2 weeks into this stack.

I wanted to make this stack last 6 weeks so I was planning on spreading out the dosages like this

HGH UP- 5 caps a day, 5 days on, 2 off days

Formestane(CEL) 2 squirts on Saturdays and 1 squirt on sundays.
W1- 3 squirts a day
W2- 4 squirts a day
W3- 4 squirts a day
W4- 4 squirts a day
W5- 3 squirts a day
W6- 1 squirt a day (for 9 days)

TestoPro everyday
W1- 2 caps a day
W2- 4 caps a day
W3- 4 caps a day
W4- 4 caps a day
W5- 3 caps a day
W6- 1 cap of Divanex a day

T-force- 3 caps a day from Week 2-6

And was thinking maybe I'll try a week size Glycobol and just take it the days I do weights.

Do you think this looks like a good 6 week stack?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn, i thought i spent a lot of money on supplements, i could be wrong but those stacks might run close to $300 a pop

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Stack 1
TestoPro----
Stoked-------- this stack is 84 bucks on sale
Glycobol---
HGH UP- this is 44 bucks with free neovar
Jack3d- this is around 22 bucks
ATP Tabs- this is 11 bucks

free shipping, your looking at 161 bucks.

Stack 2
Diesel Test Hardcore
Formestane
HGH UP
Jacked
ATP Tabs

Stack 3
Testopro
T-Force
Formestane
HGH UP
Jacked
ATP Tabs
In bold FTW!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll want at least 4 caps/day on TestoPRO. Otherwise, you won't get the right dose of Testofen. Along with that, I'd use BCAAs, WMS, and your pre-WO of choice. If you choose to use GlycoBol before training, make sure you eat more carbs than normal. Na-RALA is a bigtime glucose shuttler. I've had a big crash when I did not eat enough carbs prior to training.

Currently, I'm running Stoked, GlycoBol, RecoverPRO (BCAAs), WMS, Palatinose, fish oil, B-50, and magnesium. The goal os this stack is roughly the same as yours, which is more geared towards performance than just aesthetics.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/142181-rodjas-mma-lifting.html

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
agree on testopro, I need 5 or more a day

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Stack 1
TestoPro
Stoked
Glycobol
HGH UP
Jack3d
ATP Tabs

Stack 2
Diesel Test Hardcore
Formestane
HGH UP
Jacked
ATP Tabs

Stack 3
Testopro
T-Force
Formestane
HGH UP
Jacked
ATP Tabs
If I had to pick, Id go with something like TestoPRO, Stoked, HGHup, Glycobol, then a preWO of choice.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the help Guys! I'm gonna go with stack 3! And I'll start Logging it as soon as I get them:D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id remove the stoked and get the formestane. but then again you wouldnt get the deal....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would consider ATP Tabs and Cordygen5, as an addition to whatever you choose. With those two added, you would feel as if you had a second set of lungs during cardio, grappling, or generalized endurance sessions.