Need some guidance change of paths with supplements

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ok long story short im trying to cut ive had an excess amount of fat that i really need to get rid of. I have a few supps on hand but not sure quite yet what i want to use and what combination.

I have a good amount of Methyl Masterdrol V3 left formadrol extreme some Methyl 1-d. 160 pills of prime, Nearly full bottles of Mass FX and Hyperdrol x2. I was looking into picking up something like HGHup or IGF-2 but kind of confused on whats the best stack with what i have and what not.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I would think Prime stacked with Hgh up would lead to some nice recomp changes. If you have the cash, maybe even add IGF-2 to the mix. The LG stuff seems like wanna be prohormones to me personally I wouldnt use them.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Ok long story short im trying to cut ive had an excess amount of fat that i really need to get rid of. I have a few supps on hand but not sure quite yet what i want to use and what combination.

I have a good amount of Methyl Masterdrol V3 left formadrol extreme some Methyl 1-d. 160 pills of prime, Nearly full bottles of Mass FX and Hyperdrol x2. I was looking into picking up something like HGHup or IGF-2 but kind of confused on whats the best stack with what i have and what not.
If you are looking to cut, stack mitotropin along OEP, keep Prime and testofen on your side to maintain strenth, maybe even add LCLT and Na-R-ALA