OTC Aromatse Inhibitors profile...

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.65%

OTC Aromatse Inhibitors profile...

I've always been very interested in these compounds and untill now I've only used one time a blend of both of them with bad and good results, but definitly the fast action of them was what amazed me most. So I've always seen debates here about comparations between two or more OTC AI, and then, inspired in the databases that Ziquor and Thesinner have made in the Anabolic seccion in this forum about PH and DS, I thought "what about doing the same to the OTC AI?", this way we could at least gather some basic information about compounds like 6-OXO, 3-OHAT, ATD, 6-Bromo, formestane and any others that I can't remember at the moment to create a database to them.
    So what you think about this idea and could you give all the scientific information and real world/life experience that you have with them to make this database real?
    I also would like to know what caracteristics about them that you want to be shown in this database

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Some of them are going "bye bye" no?
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.65%

I guess they're not, at least from what I've read USA new ban only talks about some DS and PH not AI's. But I can't really have a legal opinion since I live in a country where some DS are legal and there's no changes in legislation even in debate. Over here the hard part is get the AI's since they aren't very common over here, as the legal part is no issue
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    I guess they're not, at least from what I've read USA new ban only talks about some DS and PH not AI's. But I can't really have a legal opinion since I live in a country where some DS are legal and there's no changes in legislation even in debate. Over here the hard part is get the AI's since they aren't very common over here, as the legal part is no issue
    well the legal part is very much an issue here. look for most ai's to bite the dust.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.65%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    look for most ai's to bite the dust.
    Didn't understand the meaning of this expression (my english isn't that good)
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.75%

he means that most will probably be banned. I was under the assumption that Formestane was supposed to be banned but I could be wrong. Didn't hear anything about ATD or 6-bromo. Formestane is technically a PH as in the body small amounts convert to 4-hydroxy-testosterone, hence the strength gains and unparalleled spikes in libido.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by ktatro1 View Post
    he means that most will probably be banned. I was under the assumption that Formestane was supposed to be banned but I could be wrong. Didn't hear anything about ATD or 6-bromo. Formestane is technically a PH as in the body small amounts convert to 4-hydroxy-testosterone, hence the strength gains and unparalleled spikes in libido.
    formestane/atd/6-bromo, i have heard the end is near for all of them. resveritrol will be left and legal gear is working on some mystery substance, but other than that it's going to be slim pickings.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.65%

Don't forget that 6-bromo also converts into small amounts of 6-bromo-testosterone, but I don't have a clue about what amounts of this are converted and the effects of 6-bromo-testosterone in the body.
    Btw, thanks for the help with Thebigt expression
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.65%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    formestane/atd/6-bromo, i have heard the end is near for all of them. resveritrol will be left and legal gear is working on some mystery substance, but other than that it's going to be slim pickings.
    Even though those are about to be banned I think we could make a database for them too. There's also the 6-OXO and 3-OHAT out there, even though they're quit rare this times, and the Resveritrol (wich I don't have a clue about its efficiency in controling estrogen) as well as the Androsterone, wich is a component of some products of the LG used to lower the estrogen (Formadrol comes to my mind). So the database idea is still on?
    I'm also curious about that new "mystery substance" they are studing now
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Even though those are about to be banned I think we could make a database for them too. There's also the 6-OXO and 3-OHAT out there, even though they're quit rare this times, and the Resveritrol (wich I don't have a clue about its efficiency in controling estrogen) as well as the Androsterone, wich is a component of some products of the LG used to lower the estrogen (Formadrol comes to my mind). So the database idea is still on?
    I'm also curious about that new "mystery substance" they are studing now
    patrick arnold gave up on 6oxo-fda have been hounding him for years about it's claim to be a natural substance. 6-bromo also has problems with heat altering it, which might explain showing false positive for tren. in my honest opinion formestane is by far the best ai, not only does it have the most research but it is also the most effective-plus the added libido boost is kinda nice, lol.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.75%

LG has phased most, if not all androsterone out of their products. Their new natural PCT product is supposed to rival Arimidex in strength in terms of an AI and Nolvadex in terms of a SERM, and again, is all natural. Not sure if its one product or two separate ones.
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

LG has phased most, if not all androsterone out of their products. Their new natural PCT product is supposed to rival Arimidex in strength in terms of an AI and Nolvadex in terms of a SERM, and again, is all natural. Not sure if its one product or two separate ones.
    not to knock lg, but those claims have been made so many times it's not funny. i hope what they come up with is good because it will probably be all we have.

Similar Forum Threads

1. DHT Inhibitors
    By dusty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 10:08 AM
  2. OTC Aromatse Inhibitors profile...
    By Broly in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 04:19 PM
  3. DO NOT MIX Ephedrine w/ MAO-Inhibitors!!!
    By mdgrwl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 08:57 PM
  4. Aromatace inhibitors vs. suicide inhibitors
    By Headdoc in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 11:22 AM