Closest thing to Slim X on the market??

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
What's up old friends! To say I'm out of the loop is a huge understatement. Help a brotha out. Looking for something that feels like Slim X. Thanks.

SS

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure but there are a few new products that are supposed to be simliar or 'better' depending on who you talk to :) Moderate length stim/thermo type product is Dsade's new ThermoGum. It isn't a all day product though. Works great. Then there is USP with their new OEP product that is getting good reviews.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
What up Jay!! I like the all-dayness and the clean non-nervous feeling of the Slim X. Come on my man point me in the right direction... LOL

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SlimX was the last thing I tried outside of ThermoGum. I'm at the same bridge you're on :)

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
SlimX was the last thing I tried outside of ThermoGum. I'm at the same bridge you're on :)
I can't even get some from my buddy the good ol Doctor... :( Tried many times. Conversations are like "come on man, I KNOW you got a stash, hook a brotha up." And then "nah man, I can't even get my hands on any" :( :( :( LOL

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a google product search and found a company that still stocked it out of europe and does world wide shipping... google is your friend bud

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
:D i found it for
$33.99
in a store in the united states

it took me 10 seconds to find it on google

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think if you mix some meth with 4 gallons of coffee...that would be pretty comparable:)

I only took one pill so I never got to the "clean" stage.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used SlimX for four weeks, lost about 9 lbs not all was fat. I find a lot of what SlimX was about was appetite suppression. It was effective but the stim was kind of harsh, not as bad as ephidrine for me though.

After 2 weeks of OEP I have to say that I prefer it, as I seem to lose more fat and less weight. Mind you I am megadosing Prime and that does counteract some of the appetite supression, and allow me to maintain more mass. In 2 weeks though I my mass has actually increased and I have dropped about 3 lbs of fat. The stimulation and Mood on OEP is very smooth though. It's very unobtrusive. The energy is more physical where the energy on Slim X is very mental and does not help a great deal with my workouts. The thing I like most is I have burned fat without really changing my diet. If I was in a calorie deficit I would likely have lost some serious weight.

Anyway both effective products but OEP really seems to burn fat as apposed to simply crush appetite. OEP is supposed to be pretty effective with appetite supression as well but I can't attest to that while taking 12 prime a day. One thing I can say is I do feel it's very easy not to over eat, so I guess I am experiencing that as well just not as pronounced had I been running OEP solo.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
OEP , im waiting for it to come out
i want to try it for myself

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Professional Supplements Vyper was pretty good for me, super energy.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't find it any where though? Logged it over on BN.com a while ago

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Slim x is still sold in the US. No need to look for a substitue. Great stuff for all day energy and focus. Just cracked my last bottle.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Slim x is still sold in the US. No need to look for a substitue.
yeah , that what i said.
slim xtreme is pretty easy to find if you google it look at the sites

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
Professional Supplements Vyper was pretty good for me, super energy.

Makes me jittery. Kinda like a strong dose of adipex. Use caution. Dont last to long 2-4hrs. 5 differ types of PEA YUMMY

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Makes me jittery. Kinda like a strong dose of adipex. Use caution. Dont last to long 2-4hrs. 5 differ types of PEA YUMMY
i liked stacking it with slimx, made effects last longer.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i would look into bpi rx6 like someone already said my dad said it feels the same

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would look into bpi rx6 like someone already said my dad said it feels the same
if you weigh 126, i hope to hell you aint taking it, lol.:veryhappy:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
check out the new Shred Ultra! Not as strong as SlimX was, but it does provide a real solid energy. If I take 2 at 10am, i'm still not tired around midnight, haha.

Also tons of goodies as well as some important adaptogens to help from frying your adrenals! Its a sick product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
check out the new Shred Ultra! Not as strong as SlimX was, but it does provide a real solid energy. If I take 2 at 10am, i'm still not tired around midnight, haha.

Also tons of goodies as well as some important adaptogens to help from frying your adrenals! Its a sick product.
send me a few to try.:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
then maybe i'll have to send you some.....we'll see how good of a boy you are from now til christmas ;)
hahaha, thanks i needed a good laugh, lol.:bigok:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a little update for those that are interested in OEP...

Now after 3 weeks I have to say this is definitely a superior fat burning product than Slim X. I saw good weight loss with Slim X but the body comp changes I am seeing with OEP are superior. I am trying to lose fat and weight is not important. I also feel a lot better on OEP and by high dosing Prime I can keep the vittles around maintenance or higher and still lose significant fat.

If your interested in pure weight loss, Slim X is good but without Prime I know my appetite would be down and I would lose more weight on OEP, plus I would bet better fat burn.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usnic Acid, stacked with DNP and triiodothyroacetic acid.

:D

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a little update for those that are interested in OEP...

Now after 3 weeks I have to say this is definitely a superior fat burning product than Slim X. I saw good weight loss with Slim X but the body comp changes I am seeing with OEP are superior. I am trying to lose fat and weight is not important. I also feel a lot better on OEP and by high dosing Prime I can keep the vittles around maintenance or higher and still lose significant fat.

If your interested in pure weight loss, Slim X is good but without Prime I know my appetite would be down and I would lose more weight on OEP, plus I would bet better fat burn.
Well, you got me interested, DW. Lord knows I could use a little extra help in the 'burnin' department. :D

"subbed"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Usnic Acid, stacked with DNP and triiodothyroacetic acid.

:D
lg has a new product called liver shield that i am logging-better add some to that stack, lol.:veryhappy:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, you got me interested, DW. Lord knows I could use a little extra help in the 'burnin' department. :D

"subbed"
yah like I said SX is still an effective product, I just like OEP a bit better and I do believe it's a least as effective if not more.

I got up this morning and was very impressed with my recent changes. I love the fact that I am losing fat using maintenance level calories.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so would it be a good idea to run Lean Xtreme stacked with OEP? I would be a good test dummy for this as I had great results with SX and LX, plus I always use pics to track progress.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
To be clear, I'm more interested in Slim X as in I love the mental state it puts me in. Its like Adderall, or even a miniture dose of X...or a hybrid of both lol. I googled the **** out of it before I even made this thread, to no avail...