Too many supps?
- 11-24-2009, 07:50 PM
Too many supps?
Today I went to grab a bottle of NO2 Black. The employee at GNC asked if i was taking all of the supplements I have bought lately. I said yes and he said he thinks its too much because of my age and weight. I'm 18, i'm about 5'9-10 and weigh anywhere between 160 to 165. I lift weights 3x for about a little over an hour and do cardio 1 or 2x a week for around 45 minutes. I drink over 120 oz of water a day and consume a good diet. Heres what i am currently taking.
Prime- 2 with each meal, not the 69 protocol
Powerfull- 3 before i go to bed
AP- 1 before each meal with enough carbs
Jack3d- Atleast two scoops pre-workout
Recreate- Two in morning, two in afternoon expect on days when i workout because i am caffeine sensitive
NO2 Black- Just purchased it, will follow dosage of 4 in morning & 4 in afternoon
Do any of the supplements conflict with another? Is this too much for my weight and age, even if i drink loads of water? Should I change any of the dosages?
Thanks a ton
- 11-24-2009, 07:57 PM
The NO2 black is unnecessary, unless you are cutting; the Recreate is unnecessary.doing my own thang!
- 11-24-2009, 08:07 PM
11-24-2009, 08:29 PM
11-24-2009, 08:37 PM
1. Do not listen to anyone at GNC. Most are retarded.
2. Do not shop at GNC. You're WAY overpaying.
Back.... for real this time
11-24-2009, 08:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By gaijininjapan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2011, 04:16 PM
- By BxGymRat in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2009, 02:31 PM
- By epixep in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-28-2008, 08:16 PM
- By mpkonig in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-23-2007, 09:10 AM
- By psychospic in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2006, 09:34 PM