Supplements for Xmas ?? whats in your stocking filler !!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i wanna know what supplements your all going to be buying for xmas or after.

for example what ones are not out yet, that your looking forward to.

For my xmas list i want Napalm.. lev reloaded, Dcp, lean extreme and maybe some of that HGH up :)

wingzors

Awards
HGH up does look good. I can't think of anything original but I will never turn down protein. Maybe some prime aswell or pre-max that just came out looks good, especially if someone else wallet gets smaller because of it than mine

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty well stocked up but i will be stocking up on Testapro and OEP when it hits the shelves

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def want me some OEP, Prime, Ultima would be nice, and Assault.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im pretty well stocked up but i will be stocking up on Testapro and OEP when it hits the shelves
Good plan, I already have the Testopro now I am waiting for the IC sale!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am hoping minehas some TestoPRO or even better yet some SWOLE stacks.:)
Yah will be topping off mine with some Glycobol and Stoked for my run at the swole stack... some just arrived today.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
im sorry to sound stupid but what is oep ??? from what i have read looks like a new fat burner ????

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im sorry to sound stupid but what is oep ??? from what i have read looks like a new fat burner ????
New fat burner yes... it's not out for sale yet but will be soon. This is my sixth day and have to say I like it so far.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I would love for Santa to bring me the new PreMax, Anabolic Pump, and HghUp ! I'd be the happiest kid xmas morning lol

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
New fat burner yes... it's not out for sale yet but will be soon. This is my sixth day and have to say I like it so far.
wow cant wait for this is it a long lasting effect 1 like slim xtreme i wanted to try that but never got the chance might of done my body the world of good though lol.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow cant wait for this is it a long lasting effect 1 like slim xtreme i wanted to try that but never got the chance might of done my body the world of good though lol.
You can use 1 pill am and 1 pm not as harsh as SX... very smooth. I find it better for enhancing physical activity where SX enhanced mental more perhaps. The thing with SX is that it relied mostly on appetite suppression where this product does not put all it's eggs in one basket. Too eary to say but I like this better so far... I have definitely lost some fat without altering my diet very much. I will be able to compare the two weight loss wise very soon, from what I can see so far it's about the same. This product should get better in the second week from what I can see of it's ingredients.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
You can use 1 pill am and 1 pm not as harsh as SX... very smooth. I find it better for enhancing physical activity where SX enhanced mental more perhaps. The thing with SX is that it relied mostly on appetite suppression where this product does not put all it's eggs in one basket. Too eary to say but I like this better so far... I have definitely lost some fat without altering my diet very much. I will be able to compare the two weight loss wise very soon, from what I can see so far it's about the same. This product should get better in the second week from what I can see of it's ingredients.
wow nice one mate thanks for the reply ... do you think you could stack oep with anything perhaps something like dcp ... or lean extreme ??

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I`d like some OEP, HGHup, lots of protein and maybe the thing I always forget, some good BCAA.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
does HgH up really work well then ??? i seen a few logs just sounds to good to be true are people getting great gains of this stuff...

A product that raises your gh levels and test levels sounds like a great staple to me.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Luckily I am taking the swole stack...and have some stoked and glycobol I am pretty stocked up on supplements at the moment

In my Cart right now I have

3 Nows digestive enzymes which are important if you eat big , have gas, stomach issues, bloating, feeling better and smoother down in the stomach.

2 creatine monohydrates

other than that I keep it basic with lots of food and protein powder which costs at least 100 a week I am guessing (food and protein powder)

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I go through protein like water. I can never have too many laying around.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
does HgH up really work well then ??? i seen a few logs just sounds to good to be true are people getting great gains of this stuff...

A product that raises your gh levels and test levels sounds like a great staple to me.
I`ve only read good things. I`m hoping it works half as good as I`ve read. I have it on the way.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow nice one mate thanks for the reply ... do you think you could stack oep with anything perhaps something like dcp ... or lean extreme ??
Absolutely some are even runnig 2 OEP AM wow!! and 2 Recreate PM. I only lost 1 lb the first week but I am mega-dosing Prme and have no calorie deficit. I believe I slightly increased my mass and lost some water besides. I believe that I lost close to a pound of fat though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Luckily I am taking the swole stack...and have some stoked and glycobol I am pretty stocked up on supplements at the moment

In my Cart right now I have

3 Nows digestive enzymes which are important if you eat big , have gas, stomach issues, bloating, feeling better and smoother down in the stomach.

2 creatine monohydrates

other than that I keep it basic with lots of food and protein powder which costs at least 100 a week I am guessing (food and protein powder)
Yah I'm pretty stocked up ... ready to make my run...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dermatherm target! gotta get rid of some of the holiday fat while keeping some of the muscle...only have read good reviews about it as well

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I go through protein like water. I can never have too many laying around.
Make sure at least half of your food (or more) comes from whole food sources. This itself costs a lot especially when you get up and over 3,500 plus calories per day.

Yah I'm pretty stocked up ... ready to make my run...
Nice. The right supplements definitely help provided diet is in check. I recommend any one that does not have the money do not go into a hole buying supplements. Food is always the best supplementation. Nothing beats a nice steak in my opinion

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure at least half of your food (or more) comes from whole food sources. This itself costs a lot especially when you get up and over 3,500 plus calories per day.

Nice. The right supplements definitely help provided diet is in check. I recommend any one that does not have the money do not go into a hole buying supplements. Food is always the best supplementation. Nothing beats a nice steak in my opinion
Yah I already know what I am going to be eating the first week of January. I have my food scale ready to go. When I prep I get very precise so I can make the proper adjustments. 20 weeks of scientific eating... I take in very little in the way of protein powders only am with my oatmeal and after my workouts.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im hoping myfamily gets the idea that i wnat the dermacrine muscle stack from primordial performance.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
some more Assualt and Recon after my log (sched release is december i think)- its goooooood..

also looking to get back on t-911, because i havent tried the new formula