- 11-22-2009, 10:25 PM
- 11-22-2009, 11:02 PM
I coined the name for that stack after I had run the shown products in picture 1. It has been one of my best stacks to date, up there with real T. I knew AX and LX was a winner, but when I added in Stoked and ZMA the stack was off the chain.
What kind of information are you looking for? I will be happy to help you. I have ran both the OG SMS and the OG 3 Kings. Both very good stacks....However I am partial to SMS.
Basically you have two options. OG SMS or SMS Vers 2.0
I will recommend Version 2.0 because TestoPro reviews have been sick.
11-23-2009, 12:28 AM
Thanks for the info.
How long did you run SMS?
What type of gains did you see?
Also what are you using for pre and post workout?
11-23-2009, 12:27 PM
11-23-2009, 04:53 PM
11-23-2009, 04:56 PM
11-23-2009, 07:23 PM
11-23-2009, 09:11 PM
that's a GANGSTA stack right there...
and i thought i was a badass running T-911/Anabolic Edge/Leviathan/DCP
11-23-2009, 09:46 PM
11-23-2009, 11:07 PM
11-23-2009, 11:10 PM
11-23-2009, 11:30 PM
I haven't ran the SMS but just TestoPRO or Activate X was why why better than the TKS for me. I didn't notice anything while using the entire TKS for 30 days or whatever, what a waste
11-24-2009, 12:01 AM
11-24-2009, 10:20 AM
11-24-2009, 10:00 PM
I cant hardly believe you got NOTHING off it.
11-24-2009, 10:19 PM
11-24-2009, 10:56 PM
11-25-2009, 03:58 PM
11-25-2009, 04:01 PM
three kings makes me think of jesus.
but as im venturing back into the world of natty. what is the three kings stack?
11-25-2009, 07:30 PM
11-25-2009, 11:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By believer in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2009, 03:40 PM
- By TripDog in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 382Last Post: 12-09-2008, 09:11 PM
- By rugrat5288 in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 11Last Post: 12-01-2008, 11:39 AM
- By ABNRanger in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-12-2008, 01:23 AM
- By JGank in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 13Last Post: 11-08-2008, 12:47 AM