bit of help regarding new supplements

jhlfc18

Awards
hey i'm pretty new here,, names Jamie 19 years old.

i'm currently on Weigh Extreme and my tubb has come to an end, i've had some really good significant results but i'm looking too change to something else
i'm looking for muscle gain and muscle gain only, i don't really put fan on just want too bulk up.

i've read that PRO MR is a good thing is this true?
what would you guys reco? i train 4 times a week looking for fast significant results. thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey i'm pretty new here,, names Jamie 19 years old.

i'm currently on Weigh Extreme and my tubb has come to an end, i've had some really good significant results but i'm looking too change to something else
i'm looking for muscle gain and muscle gain only, i don't really put fan on just want too bulk up.

i've read that PRO MR is a good thing is this true?
what would you guys reco? i train 4 times a week looking for fast significant results. thanks
Fast results do not happen this is a process that takes time. Eat alot and clean have a good training plan and get proper rest and it will happen. At 19 you should use some whey and maybe creatine with a multi vitamin. Good luck.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is very realistic to have pure muscle gains. As already said, it takes years to develop quality muscle and the sooner you accept that, the better off you'll be. There is not a magic bullet or any secret to muscle growth. Time, dedication, patience, determination, and diligence are what it takes. Research nutrition on this forum and learn how to eat for mass gains. After you develop a solid eating routine, then look for supplemental help.