Is Activate Xtreme Really Good? (Driven Sports)

BigBCanada

Awards
Does it really work? Considering that it's a NATURAL testosterone booster. I wanna stay natural, and I'm wondering if Activate Xtreme really works?

Does anyone have any experiences with this product?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
yep pretty good stuff- you should also look into AI's TestoPRO

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I used both of the afore mentioned, and Prefer TestaPRO. The effects came on quicker and more pronounced from TestaPRO. AX worked for me, just wasn't as fast. The AX I used was from Designer Supplements, so it's not the new version from Driven Sports.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does it really work? Considering that it's a NATURAL testosterone booster. I wanna stay natural, and I'm wondering if Activate Xtreme really works?

Does anyone have any experiences with this product?
What are you using now?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I used activate X (both versions) the one you are referring to works well, once it kicks in. It takes about 2.5 weeks (or I should say it took me...) Great mood/euphoria and awesome strength gains. I dosed 4 caps off days (1+1+1+1) and on work out days I added an extra cap pre work out for 5 caps. This is one of my favorite supplements I've ever tried, The best was when I took RPM as well.

I am not familiar with TestPRO... so I cannot compare, sorry.

BigBCanada

Awards
Thank you everyone. I'm not using anything right now and I am still too young to use anything of the kind. I'm am just looking for things for the future. It's better to study now before it gets too late.

Thanks again!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yep pretty good stuff- you should also look into AI's TestoPRO
TestPRO is a natural testosterone booster.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I used both of the afore mentioned, and Prefer TestaPRO. The effects came on quicker and more pronounced from TestaPRO. AX worked for me, just wasn't as fast. The AX I used was from Designer Supplements, so it's not the new version from Driven Sports.
Thanks all.

TestoPRO is definitely getting great feedback so far.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard lots of good feedback on ActX. Would be worth giving a try once your diet and training are in check; it's a good natural product.
Indeed. I found the effects for me were dose-dependent. I needed six capsules per day of the Designer-Supplements version. :food:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Indeed. I found the effects for me were dose-dependent. I needed six capsules per day of the Designer-Supplements version. :food:
Agreed, also seemed to take weeks to kick in, which was frustrating when once it kicked it the effects were minimal at best, modd was good, strength was ok. I personally found Drive, RPM, T911, Formadrol Extreme better for lifting as they seemed to kick in faster and results more dramatic.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
ahhh cool. So it takes a while to kick in.

I've been on Activate Xtreme DS for 6 days now (4 caps a day) and it hasn't kicked in yet. I'm not sure what I should be looking for.. I would expect a raise in testosterone would in the short term equate to increased aggression and sex drive. Both haven't happened so far. So maybe it'll take another week.

Also how do you guys dose it?.. just one at a time?

So far i've been dosing it 2 in the morning after my workout, and two before bed.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Ax took about 2 weeks at 4 caps to kick in for me, and tapered off a little over a week once I stopped.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established

I've been on Activate Xtreme DS for 6 days now (4 caps a day) and it hasn't kicked in yet. I'm not sure what I should be looking for.. I would expect a raise in testosterone would in the short term equate to increased aggression and sex drive. Both haven't happened so far. So maybe it'll take another week.

So far i've been dosing it 2 in the morning after my workout, and two before bed.
Your dose should be fine as long as they are 8 hrs apart. and YES it takes time to "kick in" you will notice increase aggression, better mood/alpha male feeling, and of course libido increase. I got awesome strength gains from it, but nothing to drastic mass wise.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ActX was great for me as well. I was dosing it at 6 ED(2/2/2) with meals. Ran 2 bottles combined with an AI.

I am currently runing TestoPro and liking this too. I am into the second week and things have progressed in the libido/alpha male/strength areas. I started at 4 ED first week and bumped to 6 ED in the second week. I am stacking it with the same AI as the ActX run and another supplement as well. You should consider the "Swole Stack" by Anabolic Innovations. It has you pretty much covered in a lot of areas!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It will take longer than 6 days to kick in. What everyone experiences re effects will be different, so you cannot blanket effects. You are not going to know if it increases your testosterone unless you have bloods pre and post. And even with an increase in testosterone, not ALL will be more aggressive, etc.; what the individual is like can have some effect to the extent to which they are affected.

Activate Xtreme kicked in at ~week 3 for me (then again, I am a female, so that could be why, as most testosterone boosters kick in after ~3 weeks, whereas they usually kick in for males between 7-10 days).

I dosed at 4 caps a day - 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps last thing at night.

Males probably need to dose higher, at 6 caps a day, either 3/3 or 2/2/2.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

BigBCanada

Awards
Agreed, also seemed to take weeks to kick in, which was frustrating when once it kicked it the effects were minimal at best, modd was good, strength was ok. I personally found Drive, RPM, T911, Formadrol Extreme better for lifting as they seemed to kick in faster and results more dramatic.
Yeah, T-911 is probably an amazing testosterone booster but I am looking for a natural testosterone booster and even this is for future plans, not right now!

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Yes and it stacks very easily with anything.

interrupt

Awards
I've had great results from Actx and try to make it a staple between PH cycles.

My first run with Actx. was solo, (mind you it was the first time i ran anything outside the normal protein, creatine, multi vit. supps.) and was in a plateau weighing in at 200 lbs and barley lifting 100lb dbs presses. After that month of Actx, I've gained 10lbs and was able to rep the 110lb dbs.

I ran a couple of cycles of Actx. with Stoked & Creapure and let me tell you... I've broken personal records on EVERY lift plus gained some nice size. I went from struggling with 120lb db presses for 8 reps to hitting them 15 reps easily at the end of an 8 week run!!!!

I agree with the others that it will take some time to kick in, but when it does....

Give this stack a try, i think you would like it!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will this product keep me natural as well?
Yes both AX and TestoPRO are natural but both contain Divanil so you may not want to stack those. Stoked and other's such as Prime or DTHC would also stack well with either of these.