Is Activate Xtreme Really Good? (Driven Sports)

  1. Is Activate Xtreme Really Good? (Driven Sports)


    Does it really work? Considering that it's a NATURAL testosterone booster. I wanna stay natural, and I'm wondering if Activate Xtreme really works?

    Does anyone have any experiences with this product?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BigBCanada View Post
    Does it really work? Considering that it's a NATURAL testosterone booster. I wanna stay natural, and I'm wondering if Activate Xtreme really works?

    Does anyone have any experiences with this product?
    I have. Read my review: Rosie's Review of Driven Sports' Activate Xtreme.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. yep pretty good stuff- you should also look into AI's TestoPRO
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    yep pretty good stuff- you should also look into AI's TestoPRO
    Will this product keep me natural as well?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigBCanada View Post
    Will this product keep me natural as well?
    TestPRO is a natural testosterone booster.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  6. I used both of the afore mentioned, and Prefer TestaPRO. The effects came on quicker and more pronounced from TestaPRO. AX worked for me, just wasn't as fast. The AX I used was from Designer Supplements, so it's not the new version from Driven Sports.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigBCanada View Post
    Does it really work? Considering that it's a NATURAL testosterone booster. I wanna stay natural, and I'm wondering if Activate Xtreme really works?

    Does anyone have any experiences with this product?
    What are you using now?

  8. I used activate X (both versions) the one you are referring to works well, once it kicks in. It takes about 2.5 weeks (or I should say it took me...) Great mood/euphoria and awesome strength gains. I dosed 4 caps off days (1+1+1+1) and on work out days I added an extra cap pre work out for 5 caps. This is one of my favorite supplements I've ever tried, The best was when I took RPM as well.

    I am not familiar with TestPRO... so I cannot compare, sorry.

  9. I've heard lots of good feedback on ActX. Would be worth giving a try once your diet and training are in check; it's a good natural product.

  10. Thank you everyone. I'm not using anything right now and I am still too young to use anything of the kind. I'm am just looking for things for the future. It's better to study now before it gets too late.

    Thanks again!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    yep pretty good stuff- you should also look into AI's TestoPRO
    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    TestPRO is a natural testosterone booster.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I used both of the afore mentioned, and Prefer TestaPRO. The effects came on quicker and more pronounced from TestaPRO. AX worked for me, just wasn't as fast. The AX I used was from Designer Supplements, so it's not the new version from Driven Sports.
    Thanks all.

    TestoPRO is definitely getting great feedback so far.


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I've heard lots of good feedback on ActX. Would be worth giving a try once your diet and training are in check; it's a good natural product.
    Indeed. I found the effects for me were dose-dependent. I needed six capsules per day of the Designer-Supplements version.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Indeed. I found the effects for me were dose-dependent. I needed six capsules per day of the Designer-Supplements version.
    Agreed, also seemed to take weeks to kick in, which was frustrating when once it kicked it the effects were minimal at best, modd was good, strength was ok. I personally found Drive, RPM, T911, Formadrol Extreme better for lifting as they seemed to kick in faster and results more dramatic.

  14. ahhh cool. So it takes a while to kick in.

    I've been on Activate Xtreme DS for 6 days now (4 caps a day) and it hasn't kicked in yet. I'm not sure what I should be looking for.. I would expect a raise in testosterone would in the short term equate to increased aggression and sex drive. Both haven't happened so far. So maybe it'll take another week.

    Also how do you guys dose it?.. just one at a time?

    So far i've been dosing it 2 in the morning after my workout, and two before bed.

  15. Ax took about 2 weeks at 4 caps to kick in for me, and tapered off a little over a week once I stopped.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BoyFromAus View Post
    ahhh cool. So it takes a while to kick in.

    I've been on Activate Xtreme DS for 6 days now (4 caps a day) and it hasn't kicked in yet. I'm not sure what I should be looking for.. I would expect a raise in testosterone would in the short term equate to increased aggression and sex drive. Both haven't happened so far. So maybe it'll take another week.

    Also how do you guys dose it?.. just one at a time?

    So far i've been dosing it 2 in the morning after my workout, and two before bed.
    Your dose should be fine as long as they are 8 hrs apart. and YES it takes time to "kick in" you will notice increase aggression, better mood/alpha male feeling, and of course libido increase. I got awesome strength gains from it, but nothing to drastic mass wise.

  17. ActX was great for me as well. I was dosing it at 6 ED(2/2/2) with meals. Ran 2 bottles combined with an AI.

    I am currently runing TestoPro and liking this too. I am into the second week and things have progressed in the libido/alpha male/strength areas. I started at 4 ED first week and bumped to 6 ED in the second week. I am stacking it with the same AI as the ActX run and another supplement as well. You should consider the "Swole Stack" by Anabolic Innovations. It has you pretty much covered in a lot of areas!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BoyFromAus View Post
    ahhh cool. So it takes a while to kick in.

    I've been on Activate Xtreme DS for 6 days now (4 caps a day) and it hasn't kicked in yet. I'm not sure what I should be looking for.. I would expect a raise in testosterone would in the short term equate to increased aggression and sex drive. Both haven't happened so far. So maybe it'll take another week.

    Also how do you guys dose it?.. just one at a time?

    So far i've been dosing it 2 in the morning after my workout, and two before bed.
    It will take longer than 6 days to kick in. What everyone experiences re effects will be different, so you cannot blanket effects. You are not going to know if it increases your testosterone unless you have bloods pre and post. And even with an increase in testosterone, not ALL will be more aggressive, etc.; what the individual is like can have some effect to the extent to which they are affected.

    Activate Xtreme kicked in at ~week 3 for me (then again, I am a female, so that could be why, as most testosterone boosters kick in after ~3 weeks, whereas they usually kick in for males between 7-10 days).

    I dosed at 4 caps a day - 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps last thing at night.

    Males probably need to dose higher, at 6 caps a day, either 3/3 or 2/2/2.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Agreed, also seemed to take weeks to kick in, which was frustrating when once it kicked it the effects were minimal at best, modd was good, strength was ok. I personally found Drive, RPM, T911, Formadrol Extreme better for lifting as they seemed to kick in faster and results more dramatic.
    Yeah, T-911 is probably an amazing testosterone booster but I am looking for a natural testosterone booster and even this is for future plans, not right now!

  20. Yes and it stacks very easily with anything.

  21. I've had great results from Actx and try to make it a staple between PH cycles.

    My first run with Actx. was solo, (mind you it was the first time i ran anything outside the normal protein, creatine, multi vit. supps.) and was in a plateau weighing in at 200 lbs and barley lifting 100lb dbs presses. After that month of Actx, I've gained 10lbs and was able to rep the 110lb dbs.

    I ran a couple of cycles of Actx. with Stoked & Creapure and let me tell you... I've broken personal records on EVERY lift plus gained some nice size. I went from struggling with 120lb db presses for 8 reps to hitting them 15 reps easily at the end of an 8 week run!!!!

    I agree with the others that it will take some time to kick in, but when it does....

    Give this stack a try, i think you would like it!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BigBCanada View Post
    Will this product keep me natural as well?
    Yes both AX and TestoPRO are natural but both contain Divanil so you may not want to stack those. Stoked and other's such as Prime or DTHC would also stack well with either of these.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Driven Sports!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 11:33 AM
  2. Rosie's Review of Driven Sports' Activate Xtreme
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 06:31 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 01:37 PM
  4. whats a good stack with ActivaTe Xtreme?
    By gabe522k3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 12:20 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Log in
Log in