MUSCLE TECH CELL TECH HARDCORE pro series

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    I call BS.

    You should have gained AT LEAST 25-30 pounds on dat dere Pro Series. You must not have been eating or training correctly.
    You guys just dont know how to train. Thats why you guys use steroids.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bi0hazurd View Post
    So basically no muscle tech then lol......... Anything better than just bulk creatine? like creatine with a special ingredient or something (Serious question)
    try Green Magnitude (apple flavor) from Controlled Labs.
    •   
       


  3. This thread title is ugly, is there anyway we can delete it...muscle sucks my d

  4. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    try Green Magnitude (apple flavor) from Controlled Labs.
    I just started using it also. The lemon flavor is very good. I gained 20 pounds already.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    I just started using it also. The lemon flavor is very good. I gained 20 pounds already.
    oh man... dude you are the Muscle Tech of AM forums
    •   
       


  6. green magnitude for real? or is this a joke too?

  7. for real? or a joke too? lol

  8. Green magnitude is made by the highly respectable controlled labs.
    Tastes good, and isnt over priced. Id recommend it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Green magnitude is made by the highly respectable controlled labs.
    Tastes good, and isnt over priced. Id recommend it.
    I just started taking green mag this week. I must say it tastes pretty good, and that says a lot coming from me. The extras in it have also given me a little boost in the gym.

  10. what is it?

  11. Muscle Tech is the best supp company EVER - I mean if Jay Cutler takes it .. it must be good. Bahahahahahaha

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bi0hazurd View Post
    what is it?
    Steroids.

  13. you are hilarious bigmoe xD...
    And guys, he is obviously mocking muscletech, and ridiculous claims...

  14. Whats good guys? Hey listen would it be cool if i was to run threw my cycle with yall and get an idea of what yall think? This my first cycle an i just started today? Im doing 1 shot a wk, 1ml of each all threw 1 shot..
    Tri- Trenbolona150
    Uni- Supertest 400
    OPTIMUS- Nandrolone 300

  15. Quote Originally Posted by unijacked View Post
    Whats good guys? Hey listen would it be cool if i was to run threw my cycle with yall and get an idea of what yall think? This my first cycle an i just started today? Im doing 1 shot a wk, 1ml of each all threw 1 shot..
    Tri- Trenbolona150
    Uni- Supertest 400
    OPTIMUS- Nandrolone 300
    Are you really 140 pounds? If so thats f-ing awesome, you should be 155 by the time youre done.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Are you really 140 pounds? If so thats f-ing awesome, you should be 155 by the time youre done.

  17. xD.. Go for gold unijacked!!!!

  18. but really what is green magnitude lol? creatine mono or another kind?

  19. PER SERVING
    Calories 0
    Magnesium 350 mg
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate 2,500 mg
    Dicreatine Malate 2,500 mg
    Betaine Anhydrous 2,000 mg
    L-Taurine 2,000 mg
    L-Tyrosine 500 mg


  20. ill check it out for sure... lol does it have a "pro series"?

  21. yea its mixed into all their products no extra charge

  22. Quote Originally Posted by unijacked View Post
    Whats good guys? Hey listen would it be cool if i was to run threw my cycle with yall and get an idea of what yall think? This my first cycle an i just started today? Im doing 1 shot a wk, 1ml of each all threw 1 shot..
    Tri- Trenbolona150
    Uni- Supertest 400
    OPTIMUS- Nandrolone 300
    Holy fu*k dude, thats heavy for a first cycle. you could gain like 20lbs on 500mgs/week of Test E alone. Good God.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ktatro1 View Post
    Holy fu*k dude, thats heavy for a first cycle. you could gain like 20lbs on 500mgs/week of Test E alone. Good God.
    He was probably on Muscle tech cell tech hardcore, if you take it you gain like 20 lbs in 2 days!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    He was probably on Muscle tech cell tech hardcore, if you take it you gain like 20 lbs in 2 days!
    lol then u fall down vomit and die

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bi0hazurd View Post
    lol then u fall down vomit and die
    or you take a 20 lb shi*t the next day and loose everything.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series (2 lb)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 02:49 PM
  2. naNO Vapor Hardcore Pro Series (2 lbs)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 06:20 PM
  3. Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Series (210 caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  4. Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series (4.5 lbs)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  5. Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Series (120 caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Log in
Log in