The Future of Nutrient Delivery - Liqua-Vade

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dear AM,

Primordial Performance is proud to present their new Liqua-Vade™ nutrient delivery technology. Liqua-Vade is literally a liquid nutrient invasion.

Liqua-Vade technology is based off a pharmaceutical drug delivery technology known as a Self Emulsifying Drug Delivery System (SEDDS). (1-15) This technology was designed to enhance absorption of poorly water soluble compounds. This includes various hormones, flavonoids, and fat soluble vitamins (carotenoids, vitamin E, CoEnzyme Q-10, ect)

The technology enhances delivery of poorly soluble compounds by dissolving and making them highly dispersed in the digestive track. To see exactly how Liqua-Vade solubilizes poorly water soluble compounds, visit this page – Liqua-Vade

Here are a few clinical trials of Liqua-Vade technology (SEDDS) enhancing delivery of poorly water soluble nutrients –

Poorly water soluble vitamin (CoQ10) -

Steroid hormone -

Isoflavone from kudzu root -

Flavone from silymarin (milk thistle extract) -

I’d like to thank you for reading this special announcement from Primordial Performance.

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

References –

1. Lipids and lipid-based formulations: optimizing the oral delivery of lipophilic drugs.
Porter C, et al
Nat Rev Drug Discov 2007 Mar;6(3):231-48

2. Lipid drug delivery and rational formulation design for lipophilic drugs with low oral bioavailability, applied to cyclosporine.
Odeberg et al.
Eur J Pharm Sci. 2003 Dec;20(4-5):375-82

3. Lipid microemulsions for improving drug dissolution and oral absorption: Physical and biopharmaceutical aspects
Constantinides PP et al.
Pharm Res. 1995 Nov;12(11):1561-72

4. Self-microemulsifying drug delivery systems (SMEDDS) for improving in vitro dissolution and oral absorption of Pueraria Lobata isoflavone.
Cui et al.
Drug Dev Ind Pharm. 2005 May;31(4-5):349-56.

5. Development of supersaturatable self-emulsifying drug delivery system formulations for improving the oral absorption of poorly soluble drugs.
Gao P, et al.
Expert Opin Drug Deliv. 2006 Jan;3(1):97-110

6. Enhanced oral bioavailability of Coenzyme Q10 by self-emulsifying drug delivery systems.
Balakrishnan P, et al.
Int J Pharm. 2009 Jun 5;374(1-2):66-72.

7. Clinical studies with oral lipid based formulations of poorly soluble compounds.
Fatouros DG, et al
Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2007 Aug;3(4):591-604

8. Self-emulsifying drug delivery systems (SEDDS) for improved oral delivery of lipophilic drugs.
R. Nesliham et al.
Biomed Pharmacother. 2004 Apr;58(3):173-82. Review.

9. Formulation of lipid-based delivery systems for oral administration: Materials, methods, and strategies
Pouton CW et al.
Adv Drug Deliv Rev. 2008 Mar 17;60(6):625-37. Epub 2007 Nov 4

10. Self-emulsifying drug delivery systems: formulation and biopharmaceutic evaluation of an investigational lipophilic compound.
Susan et al.
Pharm Res. 1992 Jan;9(1):87-93.

11. Influence of the intermediate digestion phases of common formulation lipids on the absorption of a poorly water soluble drug
Greg A et al.
J Pharm Sci. 2005 Mar;94(3):481-92.

12. Cyclosporin nanoparticulate lipospheres for oral absorption
Tania et al.
J Pharm Sci. 2004 May;93(5):1264-70

13. Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery Systems: Strategy for improving oral delivery of poorly water soluble drugs.
Jing et al.
Current Drug Therapy, 2007, 2, 85-93

14. Studies on preparation and absolute bioavailability of a self-emulsifying system containing puerarin.
Quan DQ, et al.
Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 2007 May;55(5):800-3

15. Enhanced bioavailability of silymarin by self-microemulsifying drug delivery system.
Wu W, et al
2006 Jul;63(3):288-94. Epub 2006 Mar 9

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
""""Alternative to topical creams for higher absorption and less mess """

THANK GOD!!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys..

Forgive the website issues... it will be ironed out in the next few minutes.. just migrated over to the new site and dedicated server.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is an interview I just did with Carl on Liqua-Vade.

mods - all non-AM advertising removed

-Eric

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like this product.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can this delivery system work with any herbs etc aminos etc?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this sounds great Eric. :)

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
do you will launch an oral "Liqua-Vade" version of all of your topical products?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can this delivery system work with any herbs etc aminos etc?
Its designed for poorly water soluble compounds, which is basically any compound with a logP 2 or higher. There are plenty of herbal constituents that will work well with Liqua-Vade.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
do you will launch an oral "Liqua-Vade" version of all of your topical products?
Once we get initial feedback on the Oral Sustain we will consider opening up the Dermacrine and 1-T to the technology.

-Eric

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Once we get initial feedback on the Oral Sustain we will consider opening up the Dermacrine and 1-T to the technology.

-Eric
SWEET, i really hope all these great innovations r still around when i get out of training!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What about Toco-8 or Endo-amp in this?
EndoAmp being a phospholipid is already fairly well absorbed. The Toco-8 is already in a semi-SEDDS delivery form being that its combined with an emulsifying agent. (low % of PS-20 I believe)

-Eric

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

-Eric
Will Liqua-Vade be sold standalone? I cannot find it as a product on your website.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Will Liqua-Vade be sold standalone? I cannot find it as a product on your website.
I am with you there Ike...I am liking what I am reading about this new technology. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what about creatine mono? ecdy?
Creatine mono - maybe... but Im not sure the logP on this one. If its over 2 then yes it will help.

Ecdy? Which one? Again... if the logP value if over 2 for the compound you are talking about then it can work with this technology.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We dont sell it as a stand alone.. yet.

This is something we willl look into as we work on building this for our other products like Dermacrine and 1-T.

Would you guys have interest in that?

-Eric

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought the whole point of Dermacrine was to get the enzymatic conversion of the dhea through the skin to other compounds.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We dont sell it as a stand alone.. yet.

This is something we willl look into as we work on building this for our other products like Dermacrine and 1-T.

Would you guys have interest in that?

-Eric
Big time interest.

wellbilt

Awards
I thought the whole point of Dermacrine was to get the enzymatic conversion of the dhea through the skin to other compounds.
this wAs my understanding too but anything fhats more effective and affordable I'm all about as long as its effective
I have used all primordials products and liked them all

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will run some trial batches on oral Dermacrine and 1-T soon and see how this pans out... stay tunned.

-Eric

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was suggested to add formestane to the oral sustain alpha. I don't know much about solubility/saturation though.
How much formestane could a bottle of the oral sustain take? And would it have an effect?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was suggested to add formestane to the oral sustain alpha. I don't know much about solubility/saturation though.
How much formestane could a bottle of the oral sustain take? And would it have an effect?
You could try to measure out your dose and just mix it with the SA bottle. This isnt ideal, but it should help absorption of the formestane to some degree... to what extent I couldnt say...

-Eric

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
to bad this delivery system wasnt out before all the crack down on PH/DS i could only imagine how much more potent it could have made them.:saroll:

rich2342

Awards
Does this delivery system cause any stress to the liver?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does this delivery system cause any stress to the liver?
No way... we are dealing with food grade sorbitan esters and fatty acids... very safe and natural stuff.

Its really just increasing solubility and allowing the ingredients to reach the biological membranes so they can absorb.

-Eric

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long until a "line" of other similarly created anabolic goodies?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How long until a "line" of other similarly created anabolic goodies?
We will be starting production of Liqua-Vade Dermacrine and 1-T next week to run a couple trials.

-Eric

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YUM

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

rich2342

Awards
Will the dosing be the same? 5 on 2 off?

What about long term continued use in the above fashion? Any risk of shut down?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will the dosing be the same? 5 on 2 off?

What about long term continued use in the above fashion? Any risk of shut down?
5 on, 2 off will remain the same for Sustain Alpha... which doesnt cause any kind of shutdown... it just allows your body to respond to the product better.

Guys have continually used Sustain Alpha for several months (or even years). There is no health consequence to it.

-Eric

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loving that liqua vade has made its way to 1-T and dermacrine!!!! thanks eric

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Question on difference between trandsdermal dermacrine and Liquivade Dermacine. What about the steriodial activators in the skin, that you guys claimed dhea possed when applyed to the skin transdermally, allowing for greater conversion? Why would an oral be 3x more effective. Personally i find the transdermal very effective, but i want to know what happened to the steriodial activators in the skin.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question on difference between trandsdermal dermacrine and Liquivade Dermacine. What about the steriodial activators in the skin, that you guys claimed dhea possed when applyed to the skin transdermally, allowing for greater conversion? Why would an oral be 3x more effective. Personally i find the transdermal very effective, but i want to know what happened to the steriodial activators in the skin.
These steroidal enzymes are noted both in your skin, liver, and serum blood. The concentration in your skin is higher, however the absorbtion win the LV technology more than makes up for that (3x). In other words, the results will pretty much be on par overall. Some guys don't want the transdermal for the possibility of transmission effect, so we now have an equal option.

Both products are VERY effective. :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tell people if you already are happy with the cream and you dont mind rubbing it on everyday then stick with it.

The LV could offer better results but then again if the topical is producing great results for you then I see no reason to switch. (some guys are naturally going to have "super skin" which enables them to notice better results than others with a topical)

-Eric

n87

Awards
  • Established
I can say that introduction of LV made me come back to PP. All because of what Trauma called: "the transmission factor". Especially for those of us that have kids. Looking forward to try it.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can say that introduction of LV made me come back to PP. All because of what Trauma called: "the transmission factor". Especially for those of us that have kids. Looking forward to try it.
Glad to hear... getting topical on family was a problem for a lot of guys.

-Eric

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to bad this delivery system wasnt out before all the crack down on PH/DS i could only imagine how much more potent it could have made them.:saroll:
agreed!