kre-alkalyn cause bloating?

supershah

supershah

Awards
Hey al just wanna know ur opinion, does kre-alkalyn cause water retention and bloating? Some say it does some say no. Its supposed to be correct ph and buffered. Any takers??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey al just wanna know ur opinion, does kre-alkalyn cause water retention and bloating? Some say it does some say no. Its supposed to be correct ph and buffered. Any takers??
I have used it, and no it does not. In fact, it was the ONLY creatine I would use (once I started using it in 2004; before that I used CM) until I started using NeoVar and NeoVar Recomped.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
It absolutely does NOT cause bloating, and I take anywhere from 6-15 caps of AAEFX kre-alkalyn a day. (sometimes 6-12 PreWO) IMO it is awesome and works best if you consume creatine monohydrate at 5g once or twice a day along with the kre-alkalyn spread througout the day or all PreWO. The kre-alkalyn helps the water that the creatine monohydrate could cause you to retain to be retained within the muscle whereas some of the water, retained from cre mono, may otherwise be retained under the skin or in the gut.

BEAST

supershah

supershah

Awards
Thanks for the opinion, Is there a limit to how many g/day that should be taken ? Most of the brand labels recommend 1.5-3g/day.

Also. Can it be taken as well when one is on a PH cycle?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the opinion, Is there a limit to how many g/day that should be taken ? Most of the brand labels recommend 1.5-3g/day.

Also. Can it be taken as well when one is on a PH cycle?
You really don't need more than 5g of creatine a day. 2-3 g daily is enough to keep your muscle creatine stores saturated once you have reached your muscle creatine threshold. I got better results dosing pre AND post resistance training (and note that you use one dose on non-resistance training days first thing in the morning).

You should be using creatine regardless. It is a STAPLE.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

supershah

supershah

Awards
Can i take some amount of it on training and non-trainign days?

Also , how does it compare to Neovar? Ive heard so many gd things about it.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Personally I take 10g creatine monohydrate (2 doses/day of 5g) and anywhere from (6 caps) 4.5g - 10+g (up to 15 caps/day) of kre-alkalyn. Supposedly with cre mono you will only efficiently utilize 3 of the 5 grams you take at a time whereas with kre-alkalyn it is supposed to be 100% absorbable. I Absoultely DO notice a difference when I change my dosages of kre-alkalyn between 4 and 10 grams split between pre and post workout. I get better recovery and have less lactic acid build-up on nearly a linear relation with my dosage of kre-alkalyn.

BEAST

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I would also only do kre-alkalyn pre&post workout on workout days and split it up into a morning and evening dosage on OFF days (remember you need at least 30 minutes after taking kre-alkalyn before eating or drinking anything but water due to the PH environment needed for the absolute best absorbability of kre-alkalyn). Basically you defeat the purpose of its' delivery system if you ingest anything that can acidify the PH in your stomach while it is being absorbed.

BEAST

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes, you can dose the same on non-training days as on training days; the only difference is that you have it all at ONCE, instead of in two doses. Some might do half-dose, but there's no reason why you cannot use full dosage.

Kre-Alkalyn is a completely DIFFERENT product to NeoVar Recomped. You canNOT compare the two, as, although they are both creatine products, Kre-Alkalyn is JUST creatine and NeoVar Recomped is NOT.

However, you do not get bloating, etc. using NeoVar Recomped, no.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Fat6

Awards
Yes, you can dose the same on non-training days as on training days; the only difference is that you have it all at ONCE, instead of in two doses. Some might do half-dose, but there's no reason why you cannot use full dosage.

Kre-Alkalyn is a completely DIFFERENT product to NeoVar Recomped. You canNOT compare the two, as, although they are both creatine products, Kre-Alkalyn is JUST creatine and NeoVar Recomped is NOT.

However, you do not get bloating, etc. using NeoVar Recomped, no.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
So, is NeoVar an "advanced" Creatine Product, with(D-Pinitol )added glucose uptake, (Bioperie), and for Max protien uptake.....If so, would it be a good add to say Torrent as a Post W/O. Im hooked on this thread..... THis product looks SICK!!!!! The price/Qty. ratio is awsome!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, is NeoVar an "advanced" Creatine Product, with(D-Pinitol )added glucose uptake, (Bioperie), and for Max protien uptake.....If so, would it be a good add to say Torrent as a Post W/O. Im hooked on this thread..... THis product looks SICK!!!!! The price/Qty. ratio is awsome!
NeoVar Recomped has nutrient repartitioning and insulin mimicking effects. Very useful for many reasons...If you have read the Technical Write-Up on NeoVar Recomped you will know that for it to work best you need to consume ~50g of carbohydrates 15-20 minutes AFTER dosing NeoVar Recomped.

You wouldn't need Torrent as well as NeoVar Recomped, as the former contains creatine (3g per serve), and you do NOT need TWO creatine products. I wouldn't recommend using both products.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Fat6

Awards
NeoVar Recomped has nutrient repartitioning and insulin mimicking effects. Very useful for many reasons...If you have read the Technical Write-Up on NeoVar Recomped you will know that for it to work best you need to consume ~50g of carbohydrates 15-20 minutes AFTER dosing NeoVar Recomped.

You wouldn't need Torrent as well as NeoVar Recomped, as the former contains creatine (3g per serve), and you do NOT need TWO creatine products. I wouldn't recommend using both products.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thanks for that correction ... :)

Hoopie

Hoopie

Awards

You can take the same amount on non training days as you do training days. However think about something. what are you doing on non training days that requires you to need to restore your creatine levels? Well if its a non training day then your doing nothing other than normal every day activity. So all you need for non training days is a smaller dose to keep those stores at their peak level. What im getting at is that on non training days cut your dose in half. My dose on trianing days is 3 gram and on non training days its 750 mg. Yep just one pill. Remember its a rest day there is nothing thats depleteing your creatine stores. Doseing this way will save you in the wallet and your KA will last you a lot longer. Doseing this way, like i do and i know a few others that do, has NOT hurt my gains in the gym at all.
Dont get me wrong i could sit here and tell you to take the full dose on off days causing you to rip through your KA in no time, thus you would have to go out and buy more and more, more often. Thats not the nature of the company (AAEFX) that i rep for.

As far as taking it with a Pro-H, you sure can. the PH most likely will give you water retention so dont mistake it for being caused by KA.

supershah

supershah

Awards
wow thanks forall theuseful tips. One more q, how long can i go on a KA cycle? Can i do all the way, or must i cycle it after certain number of weeks??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow thanks forall theuseful tips. One more q, how long can i go on a KA cycle? Can i do all the way, or must i cycle it after certain number of weeks??
You do NOT need to cycle creatine. Whether you do or not is personal preference.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT