Hyperdrol X2/ Mass FX = Serious Gas!!

  1. Advanced Member
    CT3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    104834
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    40.44%

    Hyperdrol X2/ Mass FX = Serious Gas!!


    Not too long back I ran this stack and would have extreme gas unless I took it with some food. I did however gain about five pounds in the month I ran it. Was going to do again but lost my job and cannot afford another supply.

  2. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    Not too long back I ran this stack and would have extreme gas unless I took it with some food. I did however gain about five pounds in the month I ran it. Was going to do again but lost my job and cannot afford another supply.
    lmao, sorry to hear that man. Maybe we can take up a collection for you. I'm in for 5 dollars.
  3. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,293
    Rep Power
    10752171
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    Not too long back I ran this stack and would have extreme gas unless I took it with some food. I did however gain about five pounds in the month I ran it. Was going to do again but lost my job and cannot afford another supply.
    stomach irritation was a common side on hdx2. either the osthol or the forsholi diterpine.
    •   
       

  4. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar

    Both MFX and HX2 contain forslean, it helps to separate the doses.
  5. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,293
    Rep Power
    10752171
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    Both MFX and HX2 contain forslean, it helps to separate the doses.
    never ran the mfx, but i finished a bottle of hdx2 about 2 weeks ago. thanks for the info, jim.
  6. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    never ran the mfx, but i finished a bottle of hdx2 about 2 weeks ago. thanks for the info, jim.
    MFX is may fav. I just finished a bottle yesterday.
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,293
    Rep Power
    10752171
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    MFX is may fav. I just finished a bottle yesterday.
    i am logging testopro, maybe at some point i might try mfx to compare. the testopro is starting to work pretty good. i rate it well above my results on actx so far.
  8. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am logging testopro, maybe at some point i might try mfx to compare. the testopro is starting to work pretty good. i rate it well above my results on actx so far.
    That's funny, I want to try Testopro. It looks like a solid product.
  9. New Member
    bobloblaw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%

    hi there sry to butt in on the thread but jim have you ever run MFX with 3-AD? thats what i got right not in front of me and i would like some first hand thoughts.
  10. Advanced Member
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    563
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    84.55%

    sorry to hear bro...i have 8 weeks worth of both, plus I always have gas...this will be fun for everyone around me for when i start mine...

    Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    Not too long back I ran this stack and would have extreme gas unless I took it with some food. I did however gain about five pounds in the month I ran it. Was going to do again but lost my job and cannot afford another supply.
  11. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bobloblaw View Post
    hi there sry to butt in on the thread but jim have you ever run MFX with 3-AD? thats what i got right not in front of me and i would like some first hand thoughts.
    I have to say no on that one, I've never stacked MFX with 3-AD. 3-AD is a funny animal, for some it works wonders, others just don't respond to it. I ran 3-AD solo for 6 weeks and I'm sorry to say, I didn't respond. I have read through many logs of people stacking the 2 and they loved it. Again, others recieved minimal gains with the stack and I think the MFX is what did it for their gains.

    Don't forget, 3-AD is a ph so pct is required.
  12. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140365
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    89.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    agreed with T. It's the forslean. You're lucky it's not WORSE than just gas LOL I miss being able to take Hx2... loved it the first time I used it, but can't tolerate it anymore
  13. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,293
    Rep Power
    10752171
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    agreed with T. It's the forslean. You're lucky it's not WORSE than just gas LOL I miss being able to take Hx2... loved it the first time I used it, but can't tolerate it anymore
    me too, for some reason first time i used hdx2 i can't remember any problems. with the bottle i just finished it felt like i had a hole in my stomach. almost like it ate the lining of my stomach.
  14. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,293
    Rep Power
    10752171
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    That's funny, I want to try Testopro. It looks like a solid product.
    if you got the cash stack it with glycobol- i highly recommend it.
  15. Advanced Member
    CT3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    104834
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    40.44%

    thanks jim for the $5 ante.

    bulldogz, you wil probably blow everyone out of the room if you already have bad gas. lol

    Other than the gas I thought it went well, strength and size increase. Really think it would be best to use for 8 weeks not just 4.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 09:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in