Hyperdrol X2/ Mass FX = Serious Gas!!

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Not too long back I ran this stack and would have extreme gas unless I took it with some food. I did however gain about five pounds in the month I ran it. Was going to do again but lost my job and cannot afford another supply.

jim623

Not too long back I ran this stack and would have extreme gas unless I took it with some food. I did however gain about five pounds in the month I ran it. Was going to do again but lost my job and cannot afford another supply.
lmao, sorry to hear that man. Maybe we can take up a collection for you. I'm in for 5 dollars.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stomach irritation was a common side on hdx2. either the osthol or the forsholi diterpine.

jim623

Both MFX and HX2 contain forslean, it helps to separate the doses.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Both MFX and HX2 contain forslean, it helps to separate the doses.
never ran the mfx, but i finished a bottle of hdx2 about 2 weeks ago. thanks for the info, jim.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MFX is may fav. I just finished a bottle yesterday.
i am logging testopro, maybe at some point i might try mfx to compare. the testopro is starting to work pretty good. i rate it well above my results on actx so far.

jim623

i am logging testopro, maybe at some point i might try mfx to compare. the testopro is starting to work pretty good. i rate it well above my results on actx so far.
That's funny, I want to try Testopro. It looks like a solid product.

bobloblaw

Awards
hi there sry to butt in on the thread but jim have you ever run MFX with 3-AD? thats what i got right not in front of me and i would like some first hand thoughts.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear bro...i have 8 weeks worth of both, plus I always have gas...this will be fun for everyone around me for when i start mine... :far2t:

jim623

hi there sry to butt in on the thread but jim have you ever run MFX with 3-AD? thats what i got right not in front of me and i would like some first hand thoughts.
I have to say no on that one, I've never stacked MFX with 3-AD. 3-AD is a funny animal, for some it works wonders, others just don't respond to it. I ran 3-AD solo for 6 weeks and I'm sorry to say, I didn't respond. I have read through many logs of people stacking the 2 and they loved it. Again, others recieved minimal gains with the stack and I think the MFX is what did it for their gains.

Don't forget, 3-AD is a ph so pct is required.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
agreed with T. It's the forslean. You're lucky it's not WORSE than just gas LOL I miss being able to take Hx2... loved it the first time I used it, but can't tolerate it anymore :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
agreed with T. It's the forslean. You're lucky it's not WORSE than just gas LOL I miss being able to take Hx2... loved it the first time I used it, but can't tolerate it anymore :(
me too, for some reason first time i used hdx2 i can't remember any problems. with the bottle i just finished it felt like i had a hole in my stomach. almost like it ate the lining of my stomach.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's funny, I want to try Testopro. It looks like a solid product.
if you got the cash stack it with glycobol- i highly recommend it.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
thanks jim for the $5 ante.

bulldogz, you wil probably blow everyone out of the room if you already have bad gas. lol

Other than the gas I thought it went well, strength and size increase. Really think it would be best to use for 8 weeks not just 4.