USPowders DominATP-The Strategic Powder Mix by StrategicMove-Q and A by Mulletsoldier

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774632
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Actually have something much bigger in the works that will begin on Anabolic Minds. Will let you know soon by email stag, pretty big.

    With all the innovation USPlabs has accomplished, The Straight forward nature of DominATP with the compounds dosed above industry standard, naturally flavored, and bulk powder pricing is great innovation in itself..

    I have not doubts that all those lucky AM members and NP customers are experiencing amazing workouts while on DominATP...

    The free refresh with the Innovative Schzindrin FREE is a crazy, crazy, stag it is a crazy perk.....

    Time to move onto the next Jewel powder mix.

    I love making these affordable powder mixes for my AM crew. I rep for my hood! I am loyalist which can hurt me at times...
    Great stuff! The DominATP/Refresh stack is already a classic! Looking forward to more details on the new gem(s).

  2. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Jacob, doing what you do, even if it does not make the best business sense is what sets you apart in the industry and brings back loyal customers to the higher margin products that are established (I am assuming Asteroid stack/SCRx/Jack3d). Not to mention that USPowders makes some of your best products affordable and in turn lets us buy more Prime and AP !
  3. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,367
    Rep Power
    2765916
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Actually have something much bigger in the works that will begin on Anabolic Minds. Will let you know soon by email stag, pretty big.

    With all the innovation USPlabs has accomplished, The Straight forward nature of DominATP with the compounds dosed above industry standard, naturally flavored, and bulk powder pricing is great innovation in itself..

    I have not doubts that all those lucky AM members and NP customers are experiencing amazing workouts while on DominATP...

    The free refresh with the Innovative Schzindrin FREE is a crazy, crazy, stag it is a crazy perk.....

    Time to move onto the next Jewel powder mix.

    I love making these affordable powder mixes for my AM crew. I rep for my hood! I am loyalist which can hurt me at times...
    I love USP for all their gems DominATP has been greatest thing for me i love a great non stim preworkout mix since i'm at the gym late most days coming off work. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Gonna have to hit up Prime one of these days with all good reviews on it.
    •   
       

  4. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Jacob, doing what you do, even if it does not make the best business sense is what sets you apart in the industry and brings back loyal customers to the higher margin products that are established (I am assuming Asteroid stack/SCRx/Jack3d). Not to mention that USPowders makes some of your best products affordable and in turn lets us buy more Prime and AP !
    AnabolicMinds was/is a big part of our growth and success. I give back to this board's members because they have given me the chance to prove my companies worth and a big reason you only can find these sales at NutraPlanet. Many say the bigger the success the quicker you tend to forget your roots. Not I...I will water, fertilize, and spoil my roots.

    I am making a penny on this but it is slim. I feed off other peoples success and results.
  5. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    AnabolicMinds was/is a big part of our growth and success. I give back to this board's members because they have given me the chance to prove my companies worth and a big reason you only can find these sales at NutraPlanet. Many say the bigger the success the quicker you tend to forget your roots. Not I...I will water, fertilize, and spoil my roots.

    I am making a penny on this but it is slim. I feed off other peoples success and results.
    I can tell you that both my friend and I who just completed a serious 8 week recomp can attribute a good portion of our success to Prime/AP/DominATP working together along with a serious HST routine. Oh, there may have been some jack3d snuck in there from time to time.
  6. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10895
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    20.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Superslin and new Vat Attack mix good times....
    Good times indeed!!!

    Can't wait for superslin :-D
  7. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774632
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Good times indeed!!!

    Can't wait for superslin :-D
    Indeed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Indeed.
    waiting on a new special powder for this...
  9. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    416
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    58.4%

    so what am i going to mix with my jacked once this is gone
  10. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    so what am i going to mix with my jacked once this is gone
    The BCAA mix that I am constructing?

    Probably only a few more DominATP before it is gone...
  11. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    416
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    58.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    The BCAA mix that I am constructing?

    Probably only a few more DominATP before it is gone...
    i still got 2 more tubs left should last a while, is this bcaa mix flavoured too
  12. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774632
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    waiting on a new special powder for this...
    Sounds great!
  13. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774632
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    i still got 2 more tubs left should last a while, is this bcaa mix flavoured too
    Another two tubs should last even longer! . The BCAA mix will certainly be flavoured.
  14. New Member
    MK9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    424
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    67.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    The BCAA mix that I am constructing?
    Is there a foamy residue from the BCAA mixture or does it dissolve completely?
    MK9
  15. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774632
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by MK9 View Post
    Is there a foamy residue from the BCAA mixture or does it dissolve completely?
    MK9
    The matrix is still in formulation.
  16. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,664
    Rep Power
    760777
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    The BCAA mix that I am constructing?

    Probably only a few more DominATP before it is gone...
    So your new BCAA mix will contain the DominATP ingredients as well?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  17. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    So your new BCAA mix will contain the DominATP ingredients as well?
    Nope....But remember DominATP has leucine the superstar and proven Amino Acid..

    Nutraplanet has about 10 units left of DominATP. I had an amazing workout on DominATP/refresh last night.
  18. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    Rep Power
    932798
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Nope....But remember DominATP has leucine the superstar and proven Amino Acid..

    Nutraplanet has about 10 units left of DominATP. I had an amazing workout on DominATP/refresh last night.
    Pre-conditioning DominATP/Refresh... LOVE it...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  19. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Nope....But remember DominATP has leucine the superstar and proven Amino Acid..

    Nutraplanet has about 10 units left of DominATP. I had an amazing workout on DominATP/refresh last night.
    Im kinda sitting on my Refresh . . . I know it wont be round again so Im saving it for a special occassion
  20. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    416
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    58.4%

    ive used all bar 5 caps of my refresh i like it when im off stims, need some black market refresh
  21. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10895
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    20.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Nope....But remember DominATP has leucine the superstar and proven Amino Acid..

    Nutraplanet has about 10 units left of DominATP. I had an amazing workout on DominATP/refresh last night.
    Well I assume that Agmatine Sulfate will be gone. Hopefully some more unique ingredients to go along with the proven ingredients in DominATP.
  22. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774632
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    ive used all bar 5 caps of my refresh i like it when im off stims, need some black market refresh
    You could still build up a nice Refresh stash, if you grabbed some DominATP/Refresh at NutraPlanet. I have a feeling this DominATP/Refresh combo may be underestimated by some, but it is, in my opinion, one of the best deals around. By far!
  23. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    416
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    58.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You could still build up a nice Refresh stash, if you grabbed some DominATP/Refresh at NutraPlanet. I have a feeling this DominATP/Refresh combo may be underestimated by some, but it is, in my opinion, one of the best deals around. By far!
    i would but the shipping costs are killing me so i have to put in a big order to mak it worth my while
  24. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774632
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    i would but the shipping costs are killing me so i have to put in a big order to mak it worth my while
    A big order like 10 DominATP/Refresh? Those shipping costs!
  25. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,343
    Rep Power
    3609267
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    88.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    HEY! Don't talk him into buying al the DominATP!!! lol I still need to order some lol but I have to wait 2 weeks. I'm going to be heart broken if there all gone by then:| , I still havn't tried it
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  26. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    416
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    58.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    A big order like 10 DominATP/Refresh? Those shipping costs!
    our customs only allows 3 month supply or you have to pay import taxes
  27. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2084
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    our customs only allows 3 month supply or you have to pay import taxes
    So move to the US. Only for USPLabs purposes of course!
  28. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You could still build up a nice Refresh stash, if you grabbed some DominATP/Refresh at NutraPlanet. I have a feeling this DominATP/Refresh combo may be underestimated by some, but it is, in my opinion, one of the best deals around. By far!


    Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    i would but the shipping costs are killing me so i have to put in a big order to mak it worth my while


    Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    our customs only allows 3 month supply or you have to pay import taxes


    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    So move to the US. Only for USPLabs purposes of course!
  29. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    416
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    58.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post






    u mad
  30. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    HEY! Don't talk him into buying al the DominATP!!! lol I still need to order some lol but I have to wait 2 weeks. I'm going to be heart broken if there all gone by then:| , I still havn't tried it
    Won't last two weeks....
  31. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,343
    Rep Power
    3609267
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    88.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Won't last two weeks....
    Then that sucks for me
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  32. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774632
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Then that sucks for me
    Think positive!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  33. New Member
    smutty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    701
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    54.89%

    It is bad news this is going away. I like this a lot. If USP does make another please use the natural flavoring used in this. It tastes great and can be used by people sensitive to gluten.
  34. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37732
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I ordered more Primal Male last night, to continue my log, and threw a Maniac in the cart, as I'm poor as hell. Then I remembered that Dompinatp is nearly gone. I just emailed Nutra to see if they'd switch out the Maniac.

    How many refresh caps come with it?
  35. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I ordered more Primal Male last night, to continue my log, and threw a Maniac in the cart, as I'm poor as hell. Then I remembered that Dompinatp is nearly gone. I just emailed Nutra to see if they'd switch out the Maniac.

    How many refresh caps come with it?
    90 caps sir...
  36. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37732
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks, Jacob. Got the email that I snagged one!
  37. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Thanks, Jacob. Got the email that I snagged one!
    sweet, you will really like it....

    Best non stimulant based product on the market..
  38. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    416
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    58.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    sweet, you will really like it....

    Best non stimulant based product on the market..
    cause its so good you should sell it as a bulk powder again lol
  39. Senior Member
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    1023
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    88.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Bump for Super P-Slin. Are the bcaa mix and Super-Slin both the same product? And did I also read about Camphibolic coming back too? Lots of stuff goin in with USP! Also the new Vat Attack mix!
  40. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774632
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Bump for Super P-Slin. Are the bcaa mix and Super-Slin both the same product? And did I also read about Camphibolic coming back too? Lots of stuff goin in with USP! Also the new Vat Attack mix!
    Thank you for your interest! We will post updates on some of your points either in this thread, or in some other USPLabs threads. Stay tuned!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 08:12 PM
  2. Nutraplanet/USPowders DominATP Review!
    By Rx Lift in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 05:16 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 01:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in