USPowders DominATP-The Strategic Powder Mix by StrategicMove-Q and A by Mulletsoldier

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MK9 View Post
    So there is no way to get a few bottles of Refresh without purchasing Domain ATP? I love both, but I am running low in shelf space at the house, and I can strategically hide the little bottles amongst the sauces
    MK9
    Currently, Refresh is only available as a give-away with a DominATP purchase.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. im waiting on the bulk p-slin to come back...

StratM,

For someone who is VERY sensitive to creative bloat how will the creative in DominATP effect them? Does it have bloat potential?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    StratM,

For someone who is VERY sensitive to creative bloat how will the creative in DominATP effect them? Does it have bloat potential?
    The malate-bonding improves its solubility, absorbability, and bioavailabilty, and consequently should not cause bloating.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

4. Cool, glucoanate (sp) definetly bloated me so I am suspect of designer creatines because of how easily I bloat but I may try this one.

5. strategic move is good people and this is a good lookin profile. id actually give this a shot

nice work strategic
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    strategic move is good people and this is a good lookin profile. id actually give this a shot

nice work strategic
    Thanks! It is the result of team work!
  7. Guest

30 units until this Flavored bulk Powder is history along with the Free bottle of Refresh.

If you read Stag's write up and for only 29.99(free bottle of refresh which is a 29.99 value), you may be missing out on some amazing workouts with DominATP.
  8. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    Why?
    I will bring it back later but have a few more mixes in the works.

Super-Pslin coming soon.....this should be amazing and really compete hit different pathways for glucose and Amino Acid disposal.

YOu will have to eat your a big load of carbohydrates with this one and mixing some DominATP into the carbohydrate mix with some BCAAs will produce an AMAZING anabolic workout...can not wait for this puppy!

9. Arent u also workn on a new mix with Vat Attack as one of the main pieces?

10. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

Super-Pslin coming soon.....this should be amazing and really compete hit different pathways for glucose and Amino Acid disposal.

YOu will have to eat your a big load of carbohydrates with this one and mixing some DominATP into the carbohydrate mix with some BCAAs will produce an AMAZING anabolic workout...can not wait for this puppy!
    Super-PSlin! WTF????
  11. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Arent u also workn on a new mix with Vat Attack as one of the main pieces?
    That too!

12. Nice. Anthing else you can tell us about SuperSlin?

13. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

I think I can guess where this is heading. If I am right, then it should be a milestone reference product.

14. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

bulk or capped?

15. Superslin and new Vat Attack mix good times....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  16. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Nice. Anthing else you can tell us about SuperSlin?
    It will be super

17. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    It will be super
    LOL
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

18. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    It will be super
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  19. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I think I can guess where this is heading. If I am right, then it should be a milestone reference product.
    Actually have something much bigger in the works that will begin on Anabolic Minds. Will let you know soon by email stag, pretty big.

With all the innovation USPlabs has accomplished, The Straight forward nature of DominATP with the compounds dosed above industry standard, naturally flavored, and bulk powder pricing is great innovation in itself..

I have not doubts that all those lucky AM members and NP customers are experiencing amazing workouts while on DominATP...

The free refresh with the Innovative Schzindrin FREE is a crazy, crazy, stag it is a crazy perk.....

Time to move onto the next Jewel powder mix.

I love making these affordable powder mixes for my AM crew. I rep for my hood! I am loyalist which can hurt me at times...

20. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Actually have something much bigger in the works that will begin on Anabolic Minds. Will let you know soon by email stag, pretty big.

With all the innovation USPlabs has accomplished, The Straight forward nature of DominATP with the compounds dosed above industry standard, naturally flavored, and bulk powder pricing is great innovation in itself..

I have not doubts that all those lucky AM members and NP customers are experiencing amazing workouts while on DominATP...

The free refresh with the Innovative Schzindrin FREE is a crazy, crazy, stag it is a crazy perk.....

I love making these affordable powder mixes for my AM crew. I rep for my hood! I am loyalist which can hurt me at times...
    Great stuff! The DominATP/Refresh stack is already a classic! Looking forward to more details on the new gem(s).

21. Jacob, doing what you do, even if it does not make the best business sense is what sets you apart in the industry and brings back loyal customers to the higher margin products that are established (I am assuming Asteroid stack/SCRx/Jack3d). Not to mention that USPowders makes some of your best products affordable and in turn lets us buy more Prime and AP !

22. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

I love USP for all their gems DominATP has been greatest thing for me i love a great non stim preworkout mix since i'm at the gym late most days coming off work. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Gonna have to hit up Prime one of these days with all good reviews on it.
  23. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Jacob, doing what you do, even if it does not make the best business sense is what sets you apart in the industry and brings back loyal customers to the higher margin products that are established (I am assuming Asteroid stack/SCRx/Jack3d). Not to mention that USPowders makes some of your best products affordable and in turn lets us buy more Prime and AP !
    AnabolicMinds was/is a big part of our growth and success. I give back to this board's members because they have given me the chance to prove my companies worth and a big reason you only can find these sales at NutraPlanet. Many say the bigger the success the quicker you tend to forget your roots. Not I...I will water, fertilize, and spoil my roots.

I am making a penny on this but it is slim. I feed off other peoples success and results.

24. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    AnabolicMinds was/is a big part of our growth and success. I give back to this board's members because they have given me the chance to prove my companies worth and a big reason you only can find these sales at NutraPlanet. Many say the bigger the success the quicker you tend to forget your roots. Not I...I will water, fertilize, and spoil my roots.

I am making a penny on this but it is slim. I feed off other peoples success and results.
    I can tell you that both my friend and I who just completed a serious 8 week recomp can attribute a good portion of our success to Prime/AP/DominATP working together along with a serious HST routine. Oh, there may have been some jack3d snuck in there from time to time.

25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Superslin and new Vat Attack mix good times....
    Good times indeed!!!

Can't wait for superslin :-D

26. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Good times indeed!!!

Can't wait for superslin :-D
    Indeed.
  27. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Indeed.
    waiting on a new special powder for this...

28. so what am i going to mix with my jacked once this is gone
  29. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    so what am i going to mix with my jacked once this is gone
    The BCAA mix that I am constructing?

Probably only a few more DominATP before it is gone...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 08:12 PM
  2. Nutraplanet/USPowders DominATP Review!
    By Rx Lift in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 05:16 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 01:53 AM