USPowders DominATP-The Strategic Powder Mix by StrategicMove-Q and A by Mulletsoldier

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Sounds like good stuff, will b adding it

2. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    whats in your post workout drink dream
    Depends on the day.. I have a post workout shake that I have been taking on high carb days.

500 mg plsin
    10 grams glutamine
    2 scoops Myofusion
    1 scoop Maltodetrin
    1.5 cups Pineapple
    2 cups Ice
    about 8 onzes water
    1/2 cup rolled oats

Intra I take 2 scoops of Xtend and 2 of another BCAA/EAA drink can't remeber the name in 1 litre of water.

Then immedietly afterwards 2 scoops of XTend and 1 scoop of the same drink in 1/2 litre of water.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. DominATP is the sh**. I use 1 scoop pre workout except for on legs day when I use 2 + 50-60g WMS drank during the first 30 mins of my workout. I can literally work legs for 2 hrs and not get tired with this combination. Some days I just have to leave because I've done so much on my legs but I'm not tired at all!

I did not notice much from Refresh Beta but I did not know you needed 5-6 (I use 2) so I'll be trying that. But I definitely wish there was a larger cap bottle available since at this dose I would not be able to use it for very long.

4. Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    DominATP is the sh**.
    This would have saved us a lot of typing. This is the new official write-up ^^^ hahaha
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

5. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    This would have saved us a lot of typing. This is the new official write-up ^^^ hahaha
    I am pretty sure that could be a product description for Prime and Jack3d as well... way cheaper labels FTW!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I am pretty sure that could be a product description for Prime and Jack3d as well... way cheaper labels FTW!
    One description for all products!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

7. thats usplabs in general

8. Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    I did not notice much from Refresh Beta but I did not know you needed 5-6 (I use 2) so I'll be trying that. But I definitely wish there was a larger cap bottle available since at this dose I would not be able to use it for very long.
    If you were taking two capsules before, you may want to try three or four capsules the next time to assess your response. You may then increase if necessary. Put differently, up to a certain extent, the response to Refresh may be dose-dependent. Remember that Refresh is a versatile matrix that was designed to provide powerful adaptogenic and adrenal support, help strengthen immune and cardiovascular response, provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits, support cognitive function and memory, as well as heighten concentration and focus in a potent, yet subtle manner. While these benefits will clearly reinforce any athlete's capacity to excel in activities requiring high levels of mental and physical exertion, they may not be experienced by all users in the same manner. Although the benefits from Refresh may be cumulative, that is increase over time, to stretch your bottle, you could dose Refresh only on workout days and days you sense the need for added adrenal and adaptogenic synergists capable of augmenting laser-like focus, concentration, cognitive capacity and memory.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

9. So there is no way to get a few bottles of Refresh without purchasing Domain ATP? I love both, but I am running low in shelf space at the house, and I can strategically hide the little bottles amongst the sauces
    MK9

10. I like this a lot and would like to see a larger size option. Using the refresh I didn't notice anything on the first day but the second I had a very clean and focused energy, very unlike caffeine. 4 caps both times

11. Quote Originally Posted by MK9 View Post
    So there is no way to get a few bottles of Refresh without purchasing Domain ATP? I love both, but I am running low in shelf space at the house, and I can strategically hide the little bottles amongst the sauces
    MK9
    Currently, Refresh is only available as a give-away with a DominATP purchase.

12. im waiting on the bulk p-slin to come back...

StratM,

For someone who is VERY sensitive to creative bloat how will the creative in DominATP effect them? Does it have bloat potential?

13. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    StratM,

For someone who is VERY sensitive to creative bloat how will the creative in DominATP effect them? Does it have bloat potential?
    The malate-bonding improves its solubility, absorbability, and bioavailabilty, and consequently should not cause bloating.

14. Cool, glucoanate (sp) definetly bloated me so I am suspect of designer creatines because of how easily I bloat but I may try this one.

15. strategic move is good people and this is a good lookin profile. id actually give this a shot

nice work strategic
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

16. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    strategic move is good people and this is a good lookin profile. id actually give this a shot

nice work strategic
    Thanks! It is the result of team work!
  17. Guest

30 units until this Flavored bulk Powder is history along with the Free bottle of Refresh.

If you read Stag's write up and for only 29.99(free bottle of refresh which is a 29.99 value), you may be missing out on some amazing workouts with DominATP.
  18. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    Why?
    I will bring it back later but have a few more mixes in the works.

Super-Pslin coming soon.....this should be amazing and really compete hit different pathways for glucose and Amino Acid disposal.

YOu will have to eat your a big load of carbohydrates with this one and mixing some DominATP into the carbohydrate mix with some BCAAs will produce an AMAZING anabolic workout...can not wait for this puppy!

19. Arent u also workn on a new mix with Vat Attack as one of the main pieces?

20. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

Super-Pslin coming soon.....this should be amazing and really compete hit different pathways for glucose and Amino Acid disposal.

YOu will have to eat your a big load of carbohydrates with this one and mixing some DominATP into the carbohydrate mix with some BCAAs will produce an AMAZING anabolic workout...can not wait for this puppy!
    Super-PSlin! WTF????
  21. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Arent u also workn on a new mix with Vat Attack as one of the main pieces?
    That too!

22. Nice. Anthing else you can tell us about SuperSlin?

23. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

I think I can guess where this is heading. If I am right, then it should be a milestone reference product.

24. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

bulk or capped?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do I mask the taste, bulk powder mix?
    By 619sss in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-11-2016, 10:52 AM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-23-2005, 01:12 PM
  3. mixed up D-bol and winny-powder????
    By Spritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 12:51 PM
  4. Anyone use 1Mt from the raw powder?
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1