USPowders DominATP-The Strategic Powder Mix by StrategicMove-Q and A by Mulletsoldier

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats in your post workout drink dream
Depends on the day.. I have a post workout shake that I have been taking on high carb days.

500 mg plsin
10 grams glutamine
2 scoops Myofusion
1 scoop Maltodetrin
1.5 cups Pineapple
2 cups Ice
about 8 onzes water
1/2 cup rolled oats

Intra I take 2 scoops of Xtend and 2 of another BCAA/EAA drink can't remeber the name in 1 litre of water.

Then immedietly afterwards 2 scoops of XTend and 1 scoop of the same drink in 1/2 litre of water.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
DominATP is the sh**. I use 1 scoop pre workout except for on legs day when I use 2 + 50-60g WMS drank during the first 30 mins of my workout. I can literally work legs for 2 hrs and not get tired with this combination. Some days I just have to leave because I've done so much on my legs but I'm not tired at all!

I did not notice much from Refresh Beta but I did not know you needed 5-6 (I use 2) so I'll be trying that. But I definitely wish there was a larger cap bottle available since at this dose I would not be able to use it for very long.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would have saved us a lot of typing. This is the new official write-up ^^^ hahaha
I am pretty sure that could be a product description for Prime and Jack3d as well... way cheaper labels FTW!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am pretty sure that could be a product description for Prime and Jack3d as well... way cheaper labels FTW!
One description for all products! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did not notice much from Refresh Beta but I did not know you needed 5-6 (I use 2) so I'll be trying that. But I definitely wish there was a larger cap bottle available since at this dose I would not be able to use it for very long.
If you were taking two capsules before, you may want to try three or four capsules the next time to assess your response. You may then increase if necessary. Put differently, up to a certain extent, the response to Refresh may be dose-dependent. Remember that Refresh is a versatile matrix that was designed to provide powerful adaptogenic and adrenal support, help strengthen immune and cardiovascular response, provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits, support cognitive function and memory, as well as heighten concentration and focus in a potent, yet subtle manner. While these benefits will clearly reinforce any athlete's capacity to excel in activities requiring high levels of mental and physical exertion, they may not be experienced by all users in the same manner. Although the benefits from Refresh may be cumulative, that is increase over time, to stretch your bottle, you could dose Refresh only on workout days and days you sense the need for added adrenal and adaptogenic synergists capable of augmenting laser-like focus, concentration, cognitive capacity and memory.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
So there is no way to get a few bottles of Refresh without purchasing Domain ATP? I love both, but I am running low in shelf space at the house, and I can strategically hide the little bottles amongst the sauces :D
MK9

smutty

smutty

Awards
I like this a lot and would like to see a larger size option. Using the refresh I didn't notice anything on the first day but the second I had a very clean and focused energy, very unlike caffeine. 4 caps both times

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So there is no way to get a few bottles of Refresh without purchasing Domain ATP? I love both, but I am running low in shelf space at the house, and I can strategically hide the little bottles amongst the sauces :D
MK9
Currently, Refresh is only available as a give-away with a DominATP purchase.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im waiting on the bulk p-slin to come back...

StratM,

For someone who is VERY sensitive to creative bloat how will the creative in DominATP effect them? Does it have bloat potential?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
StratM,

For someone who is VERY sensitive to creative bloat how will the creative in DominATP effect them? Does it have bloat potential?
The malate-bonding improves its solubility, absorbability, and bioavailabilty, and consequently should not cause bloating.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, glucoanate (sp) definetly bloated me so I am suspect of designer creatines because of how easily I bloat but I may try this one.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
strategic move is good people and this is a good lookin profile. id actually give this a shot

nice work strategic

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategic move is good people and this is a good lookin profile. id actually give this a shot

nice work strategic
Thanks! It is the result of team work!

30 units until this Flavored bulk Powder is history along with the Free bottle of Refresh.

If you read Stag's write up and for only 29.99(free bottle of refresh which is a 29.99 value), you may be missing out on some amazing workouts with DominATP.

I will bring it back later but have a few more mixes in the works.

Super-Pslin coming soon.....this should be amazing and really compete hit different pathways for glucose and Amino Acid disposal.

YOu will have to eat your a big load of carbohydrates with this one and mixing some DominATP into the carbohydrate mix with some BCAAs will produce an AMAZING anabolic workout...can not wait for this puppy!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Arent u also workn on a new mix with Vat Attack as one of the main pieces?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Super-Pslin coming soon.....this should be amazing and really compete hit different pathways for glucose and Amino Acid disposal.

YOu will have to eat your a big load of carbohydrates with this one and mixing some DominATP into the carbohydrate mix with some BCAAs will produce an AMAZING anabolic workout...can not wait for this puppy!
Super-PSlin! WTF???? :eek:uttahere:

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Anthing else you can tell us about SuperSlin?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think I can guess where this is heading. If I am right, then it should be a milestone reference product.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established

bulk or capped?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superslin and new Vat Attack mix good times....

I think I can guess where this is heading. If I am right, then it should be a milestone reference product.
Actually have something much bigger in the works that will begin on Anabolic Minds. Will let you know soon by email stag, pretty big.

With all the innovation USPlabs has accomplished, The Straight forward nature of DominATP with the compounds dosed above industry standard, naturally flavored, and bulk powder pricing is great innovation in itself..

I have not doubts that all those lucky AM members and NP customers are experiencing amazing workouts while on DominATP...

The free refresh with the Innovative Schzindrin FREE is a crazy, crazy, stag it is a crazy perk.....

Time to move onto the next Jewel powder mix.

I love making these affordable powder mixes for my AM crew. I rep for my hood! I am loyalist which can hurt me at times...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually have something much bigger in the works that will begin on Anabolic Minds. Will let you know soon by email stag, pretty big.

With all the innovation USPlabs has accomplished, The Straight forward nature of DominATP with the compounds dosed above industry standard, naturally flavored, and bulk powder pricing is great innovation in itself..

I have not doubts that all those lucky AM members and NP customers are experiencing amazing workouts while on DominATP...

The free refresh with the Innovative Schzindrin FREE is a crazy, crazy, stag it is a crazy perk.....

I love making these affordable powder mixes for my AM crew. I rep for my hood! I am loyalist which can hurt me at times...
Great stuff! The DominATP/Refresh stack is already a classic! Looking forward to more details on the new gem(s).

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jacob, doing what you do, even if it does not make the best business sense is what sets you apart in the industry and brings back loyal customers to the higher margin products that are established (I am assuming Asteroid stack/SCRx/Jack3d). Not to mention that USPowders makes some of your best products affordable and in turn lets us buy more Prime and AP :)!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I love USP for all their gems DominATP has been greatest thing for me i love a great non stim preworkout mix since i'm at the gym late most days coming off work. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Gonna have to hit up Prime one of these days with all good reviews on it.

Jacob, doing what you do, even if it does not make the best business sense is what sets you apart in the industry and brings back loyal customers to the higher margin products that are established (I am assuming Asteroid stack/SCRx/Jack3d). Not to mention that USPowders makes some of your best products affordable and in turn lets us buy more Prime and AP :)!
AnabolicMinds was/is a big part of our growth and success. I give back to this board's members because they have given me the chance to prove my companies worth and a big reason you only can find these sales at NutraPlanet. Many say the bigger the success the quicker you tend to forget your roots. Not I...I will water, fertilize, and spoil my roots.

I am making a penny on this but it is slim. I feed off other peoples success and results.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AnabolicMinds was/is a big part of our growth and success. I give back to this board's members because they have given me the chance to prove my companies worth and a big reason you only can find these sales at NutraPlanet. Many say the bigger the success the quicker you tend to forget your roots. Not I...I will water, fertilize, and spoil my roots.

I am making a penny on this but it is slim. I feed off other peoples success and results.
I can tell you that both my friend and I who just completed a serious 8 week recomp can attribute a good portion of our success to Prime/AP/DominATP working together along with a serious HST routine. Oh, there may have been some jack3d snuck in there from time to time. :cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
so what am i going to mix with my jacked once this is gone :(

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
The BCAA mix that I am constructing?

Probably only a few more DominATP before it is gone...
i still got 2 more tubs left should last a while, is this bcaa mix flavoured too

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i still got 2 more tubs left should last a while, is this bcaa mix flavoured too
Another two tubs should last even longer! :D. The BCAA mix will certainly be flavoured.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a foamy residue from the BCAA mixture or does it dissolve completely?
MK9
The matrix is still in formulation.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The BCAA mix that I am constructing?

Probably only a few more DominATP before it is gone...
So your new BCAA mix will contain the DominATP ingredients as well?

So your new BCAA mix will contain the DominATP ingredients as well?
Nope....But remember DominATP has leucine the superstar and proven Amino Acid..

Nutraplanet has about 10 units left of DominATP. I had an amazing workout on DominATP/refresh last night.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nutraplanet has about 10 units left of DominATP. I had an amazing workout on DominATP/refresh last night.
Pre-conditioning DominATP/Refresh... LOVE it...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Im kinda sitting on my Refresh . . . I know it wont be round again so Im saving it for a special occassion :cheers:

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
ive used all bar 5 caps of my refresh :( i like it when im off stims, need some black market refresh