Primordial Performance Stack

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I have still been doing research on what I wanna stack together and getting even more confused so needed some more help. I posted this already in the primordial forum but wanted to post it here due to higher traffic rate but here is my question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am definately looking at purchasing endoamp max and toco-8 in the near future but was wondering if it would be any good to get the whole TRS stack with sustain alpha. I am only 24 (25 in Feb) but was wondering if I would get any benefit? Suggestions? Almost worth it to me just to try for the extra kick in libido and e. hardness haha but dunno if it will have that much of a profound effect on me. Thanks

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Sustain Alpha as a standalone test booster wasn't bad imagine stacked with Toco and Endo would be be better yet and i'm 25 now so it wouldn't hurt to throw in SA.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys, I have still been doing research on what I wanna stack together and getting even more confused so needed some more help. I posted this already in the primordial forum but wanted to post it here due to higher traffic rate but here is my question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am definately looking at purchasing endoamp max and toco-8 in the near future but was wondering if it would be any good to get the whole TRS stack with sustain alpha. I am only 24 (25 in Feb) but was wondering if I would get any benefit? Suggestions? Almost worth it to me just to try for the extra kick in libido and e. hardness haha but dunno if it will have that much of a profound effect on me. Thanks
Glad to help you out here. What are your goals overall?

I don't know many people that have used the TRS and weren't impressed in some way. The increased libido effects really are phenomenal.

Let me know what specific questions you have and I'll answer them for you. :)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks trauma1 & prepnwa! Trauma I am looking at basically just tightening up! Not going all out hardcore diet bc I am pretty lean already! Just wanna lose the little bit of excess I have while maintaining or gaining some muscle! Also my libido is usually off the chain anyway but didn't know if this would take me to the extreme category? As well was wondering if it increases erection hardness for someone my age like it says is one of it's benefits! Thanks for all the help

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey thanks trauma1 & prepnwa! Trauma I am looking at basically just tightening up! Not going all out hardcore diet bc I am pretty lean already! Just wanna lose the little bit of excess I have while maintaining or gaining some muscle! Also my libido is usually off the chain anyway but didn't know if this would take me to the extreme category? As well was wondering if it increases erection hardness for someone my age like it says is one of it's benefits! Thanks for all the help
I think based on your goals here our TRS stack is a very good fit. It should provide for some nice lean gains; while also adding in some impressive enhanced libido effects. I know many guys have commented on improved erectile effects as well.

The addition of the EndoAmp Max will help to mitigate cortisol spikes throughout the day, as well as help enhance GH output. These effects when combined with a good diet and training regimen will aid you in achieving your goals. I recommend you take the EndoAmp Max about 60 minutes before training.

The Toco-8 has health benefits ranging from improved cardiovascular function, cholesterol maintenance, prevent hair loss, and even help add new hair. I recommend you take the Toco-8 with a fat source to help enhance absorbtion. Toco-8 is a complete prodcut that contains a combination of Vitamin E analogues (which is a fat soluble vitamin); this is why I recommend to take it with a fat source.

Use the coupon code: SPONSOR10 - to get 10% off your order as well.

Testosterone Recovery Stack

If you have any other questions, you know where to find me. :)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Another question then is should I add the phyto-test to the stack? I have read some studies where I saw that fenugreek help with blood glucose levels as well. What I had planned on running was MST ironman stack for strength and endurance and throw in some T-boosting to tighten up some more. Also was gonna throw in some anabolic pump and p-slin to take with my carb only meals. Not to forget the BCAA's over the course of a day.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
I am definately looking at purchasing endoamp max and toco-8 in the near future but was wondering if it would be any good to get the whole TRS stack with sustain alpha. I am only 24 (25 in Feb) but was wondering if I would get any benefit? Suggestions? Almost worth it to me just to try for the extra kick in libido and e. hardness haha but dunno if it will have that much of a profound effect on me. Thanks[/QUOTE]

I would say go for it. Its really noticable after the first few days. For me it was more of an anti anxiety sense of good feeling, yeah the libido was def. there. I was driving my Gf nuts, because of the "wanting to bone" mood I seemed to always be in. But money will spent getting everything together. Just my $.02

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The TRS was excellent. Very solid products. Get the whole thing !! Sustain was awesome and would benefit/compliment the other items you listed. Your sure not to be dissappointed. The endo-max & toco-8 (powders) I used to mix them up in a shake, blend them into my oatmeal, and at the end so as to waste any was just tossing it back with a glass of juice. The sustain was used right after morning shower, no issues, even used during the dry winter months, very much enjoyable, highly recommended.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The TRS was excellent. Very solid products. Get the whole thing !! Sustain was awesome and would benefit/compliment the other items you listed. Your sure not to be dissappointed. The endo-max & toco-8 (powders) I used to mix them up in a shake, blend them into my oatmeal, and at the end so as to waste any was just tossing it back with a glass of juice. The sustain was used right after morning shower, no issues, even used during the dry winter months, very much enjoyable, highly recommended.
Thank you for the feedback. :)

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback. :)
Trauma, would you recommend using Sustain Alpha as a staple for overall testosterone support? If so, what kind of protocol do you think would suffice? Thanks and good luck with the Cyno!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma, would you recommend using Sustain Alpha as a staple for overall testosterone support? If so, what kind of protocol do you think would suffice? Thanks and good luck with the Cyno!
Thanks, buddy. :)

What do you mean by "Overall Testosterone Support", though? This is not a replacement/alternative for TRT therapy, nor would I ever recommend it that way. The TRS is a fantastic choice though for testosterone support/boosting in healthy men. The 3 products have a very good synergy to them that cover aspects of support.

Generally speaking, I would follow the 5 Days On/ 2 Days Off protocol. This allows for best results while still remaining sensitive to the effects.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, buddy. :)

What do you mean by "Overall Testosterone Support", though? This is not a replacement/alternative for TRT therapy, nor would I ever recommend it that way. The TRS is a fantastic choice though for testosterone support/boosting in healthy men. The 3 products have a very good synergy to them that cover aspects of support.

Generally speaking, I would follow the 5 Days On/ 2 Days Off protocol. This allows for best results while still remaining sensitive to the effects.
Basically what I'm asking is can Sustain Alpha be used a testosterone booster for long periods of time like things such as low doses of formestane or 6 bromo?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically what I'm asking is can Sustain Alpha be used a testosterone booster for long periods of time like things such as low doses of formestane or 6 bromo?
In essence, yes, but I would only recommend 6-8 weeks max before taking a break. It should work well in this regard, though.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Even guys that have been running REAL gear for years love sa the feedback is insane. I personally fackin love it, i want to live in that glorious little bottle and have huge boners all day.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Mine is on it's way!!!!! Can't wait! It's time to get alpha!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
trauma does pp have anything up its sleeve for the fall?

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey trauma, quick question. Would sustain stack well with maca? I am trying to avoid the too many supps at one time category. When I was younger I got caught up in that and didn't know really what was working if anything. Maca is not suppose to affect t-levels at all but has been scientifically proven to increase volume and libido without affecting hormone levels. Lemme know what ya think. Thanks

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, got my sustain alpha in today (man, that was some quick shipping), rushed in to take a shower and get to the application process. Going to use only the 5 pump application protocol to give me a little over a month on this product (only 24 so fig my T levels should be already high so going to use the lower end on the amount of pumps). Let's see what this stuff can do. Also been reading some rob faigin stuff about your body being able to naturally increase hormones via food and workout so we are putting that to the test as well.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
What are physical effects of this stack when not taken for PCT? Will you increase lean mass and lose fat? Is it good for a standalone stack just to gain solid muscle?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
the libdio boost i got from sustain alpha alone were incredible, it can only get better with the other stuff added