midsection!

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Is there any product out there that targets fat in the midsection? I am looking to get my abs to poke out and get rid of love handles. I remeber seeing something in the store in a glass bottle that was suppose to target stomach fat or does fat just burn from whever it wants to?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any product out there that targets fat in the midsection? I am looking to get my abs to poke out and get rid of love handles. I remeber seeing something in the store in a glass bottle that was suppose to target stomach fat or does fat just burn from whever it wants to?
If you want fat loss and "my abs to poke out and get rid of love handles", then the FIRST factor that you need to address is your DIET (and training), NOT supplementation. For information on fat loss read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss.

Re products, there are quite a few topicals out there that work, including:
* DermaTherm
* DermaTherm Target
* Eviscerate
* LipoBURN

As for fat loss, targeting fat loss from a specific area (i.e. spot reduction) is like trying to empty a pool of water from one side only; it does NOT happen! Fat loss occurs from all over, with it coming off certain areas first and last on different individuals; you cannot tell it where to go from. Topicals that contain 7-oxo DHEA and are applied to the midsection could potentially aid in increasing fat loss from that area due to cortisol control.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT