The Best Insulin Mimicker?

Page 7 of 13 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Outstanding- sorry I phrased that wrong. The only ALA I have used was in a formulation so cannot assess it on it's own. K-R-ALA was in Nutrabolics Insulean K which is a proprietary blend. I used them to recomp without dropping calories. Insulean K helped me lose fat after I had stalled on Fenugreek Plus/Fenuplex from using it straight for a couple of months. For what it is worth I was on 2 capsules TID with food, not necessarily carb meals.

    I would use it again but cannot find anywhere in the UK that still stocks it.
    Thanks a lot for the great response! I used to use that as well back in the day, solid and excellent from what I recall. Not sure why it ever got phased out.

    At any rate, being such a huge fan of two principle supplements throughout all my trials and research over the years, I have settled on na-r-ALA and Ecdy as my overwhelming choices. Need 2 Slin has exceeded expectations, and I am still searching out something with a high quality Ecdy content and extract, currently on FREE REIGN.


  2. Have you used both sodium and potassium versions on their own? I would be interested in hearing specific feedback as I hear very little comparing the two.

    Also, not on topic but how hit and miss are the ecdy products you tried? I assume you have tried a few if it is your favourite product. I would like to hear your views to this because it is so common for someone to say "ecdy products don't work" after trying only one or "E-Bol is excellent". I have only tried the Syntrax version and this was years ago so can't remember how effective it was- with my routine at the time I would imagine not very.

    Thank you.

  3. I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but vanadyl sulfate suppose to be good for that as well.
    •   
       


  4. one product that gets overlooked in NEOVAR by Applied Neutricals
    Banaba Extract (Lagerstroemia Speciosa 1% Corosolic Acid)

    Gymnema Sylvestra (75% Extract)

    D-Pinitol

    Bioperine (95% - 98% Piperine) Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent # 5,536,506

    it also has creatine in it but the amount is very little

  5. Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but vanadyl sulfate suppose to be good for that as well.
    is in Recompadrol

  6. Well I am going to have to say its My bestest best best most loved and favored awesome product of all time. Need2slin


    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-capsules.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Well I am going to have to say its My bestest best best most loved and favored awesome product of all time. Need2slin


    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-capsules.html
    Sweet!

  8. I've gotta agree with what has been said in here, Need2Slin is BY FAR my favorite supplement out there as well!
    Check out **** at NutraPlanet NOW!!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/need-to-build-muscle/

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Sweet!
    You try Need2Slin yet?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    You try Need2Slin yet?
    nope

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    nope

    You have to. It's a great product!

  12. Need 2 Slin. I absolutely love the stuff.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Need 2 Slin. I absolutely love the stuff.
    same here :-P

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    nope
    Awe man! This is both exciting and disappointing - once you go Slin, you'll never look around again.

    It's exciting because of the untapped potential that has yet to be tapped into regarding GDAs, so if you have experienced lackluster results before - NOT ANY MORE.

  15. a 2011 Update Guys!!!

    STIGMAST-5-EN-3-OL as potent anti-diabetic agent in regulating glucose transport using in vitro model

    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science.../sdarticle.pdf



    Insulin, growth hormone and sport
    http://joe.endocrinology-journals.or...t/170/1/13.pdf


    Plasma insulin, growth hormone, and blood sugar during exercise in man
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6754602


    Insulin Mechanism of Actions
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...sm-action.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Slin rocked my world this morning, holy balls
    what did it measure on the rickter scale.

    to be frank this kind of review infuriates me, what the hell is it supposed to mean,

    if your going to review a product take a leaf out of rosie scott s book and do it properly
  17. Hypoglyemia


    How would need2slin effect someone that gets low blood sugar, like dangerously low? Would it help keep it stable or cause problems? I'm always on the lookout for things to help keep me stable so I'm not blowing up for no reason at anyone in range when it gets low. I have seen nothing but good from **** products so far, I absolutely love hcgenerate. I'd like a shopping spree at their place! I'd load my cart with hcgenerate and N2KS!

  18. NeedtoSlin for sure, I always use that whenever I eat carbs or on carb loading days. It has helped me a lot with getting lean. You get a lot in the bottle too, I have had the same bottle for awhile now. Which is important to me since I am a broke college girl! lol.

    The bottle states to take 2 but I see results with just using one tab before meals with carbs. I think that dose is good for females, at least for the first cycle of Need2Slin.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    what did it measure on the rickter scale.

    to be frank this kind of review infuriates me, what the hell is it supposed to mean,

    if your going to review a product take a leaf out of rosie scott s book and do it properly
    I may just have to try some if you're recommending it!

  20. If your on a cyclic keto or targeted keto diet Need2slin is a life saver with your carbs. When I carb cycle my high and medium days are when I need it most. STAPLE STAPLE STAPLE.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    I may just have to try some if you're recommending it!
    Def do it man. Need2slin is the shizz
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  22. This went from a decent thread with some genuine comparisons and discussions to simple product pimping. At least contribute to the discussion!

    For anyone who is interested in continuing the discussion I have been testing Anabolic Pump for a couple of weeks and have plain Potassium R-Lipoate coming today. It works out cheaper than most insulin supplements from major brands so I would like to see how it compares to the multi ingredient formulas.

    P.S., couldn't agree more with Corsaking, I hate reading reviews when it is completely subjective information.

  23. Lighten up man! Its hardly turned into a product pimping thread...just some fellas relaxing whilst sharing information. Not every post has to informative!
    On a side note...I'm on anabolic pump now, its my third time using it. It seems to really help me with fat on my obliques..I hardly have any now. I used have bit of a wobble when flicked, but not now.

  24. I've used need2slin, I used to take it before each meal with carbs but then I started taking it immediately post workout and saw the biggest changes then. Nice product. I got in on the recompadrol deal and will be giving that a try, I'm excited to compare the two. I'll report back with my findings in a month or so.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    I've used need2slin, I used to take it before each meal with carbs but then I started taking it immediately post workout and saw the biggest changes then. Nice product. I got in on the recompadrol deal and will be giving that a try, I'm excited to compare the two. I'll report back with my findings in a month or so.
    Post workout is a GREAT way to take it... this is the one way I DEFINITELY dose it on a daily basis.

  26. how to people rate metoformin for insulinsn semsitivity

  27. I've never tried Need2Slin before but I've tried recompadrol and that thing is awesome!

  28. Synergistic effect of curcumin and insulin on muscle cell glucose metabolism.

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20561944


    note: all curcumin extracts are not the same and not absorbs well.


    Sabinsa’s Curcumin C3 Complex 95% (by HPLC) add some Bioperine for better absorption

    http://www.curcuminoids.com/absorption.htm

  29. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    I've never tried Need2Slin before but I've tried recompadrol and that thing is awesome!
    Give the Need2Slin a go man.....stuff is amazing...depending how you dose 1 bottle lasts forever.....for me anyway.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Give the Need2Slin a go man.....stuff is amazing...depending how you dose 1 bottle lasts forever.....for me anyway.
    Same here. 1 bottle lasts me 6 weeks

  31. I bought some slin-sane what's the best way to dose it? I'm thinking Pre and post workout... Maybe even at breakfast also.


  32. I would be curious to know how you get on with it. A UK retailer is stocking it in just over 2 weeks and I am tempted to give it a go.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I would be curious to know how you get on with it. A UK retailer is stocking it in just over 2 weeks and I am tempted to give it a go.
    What retailer bro?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    SlinSane will be at Predator shortly.
    I have never been 100% sure on the rules of posting other retailers so I will let a sponsor do it instead!

    I don't know the price yet, despite asking the owner, Reggie on their facebook page.

    P.S., you must be the first Englishman to ever call me 'bro' lol. AM must be rubbing off on you.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have never been 100% sure on the rules of posting other retailers so I will let a sponsor do it instead!

    I don't know the price yet, despite asking the owner, Reggie on their facebook page.

    P.S., you must be the first Englishman to ever call me 'bro' lol. AM must be rubbing off on you.
    Oh cool, hope its not overpriced like need2slin 60! is a joke. Lol yea "bro" and you're the 1st person on here to call me an "englishman"

    Thanks for the info mate...

  36. [quote=needtogetmuscle;2690681]Well I am going to have to say its My bestest best best most loved and favored awesome product of all time. Need2slin


    I totally agree with this! Onto my second bottle of Need2Slin and the gains in lean mass im making are crazy!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    If your on a cyclic keto or targeted keto diet Need2slin is a life saver with your carbs. When I carb cycle my high and medium days are when I need it most. STAPLE STAPLE STAPLE.
    I won't have a high carb meal without popping a few tabs of Need2Slin! Love it!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I bought some slin-sane what's the best way to dose it? I'm thinking Pre and post workout... Maybe even at breakfast also.
    How are you getting on with Slin-Sane?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    How are you getting on with Slin-Sane?
    It's going good... My favorite way was one with every meal that had carbs but at that rate i would have blown thru my 3 bottles in no time.


  40. Thank you. It has just arrived in England and wondering if it is worth $38 USD (equivalent- ish) when compared with some of the others.

    Any feedback on this? Some people have said they ended up taking more to get the right effect but at 60 caps per bottle it isn't really an option I would consider.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The time has come to buy an insulin mimicker Suggestions?
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 01:13 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 06:31 PM
  3. exogenous insulin use and insulin sensitivity ?
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2003, 05:56 PM
Log in
Log in