The Best Insulin Mimicker?

Page 7 of 21 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Crazy, What type of dosing scheme do you utilize with Recomp to avoid fat gain from one serious cheat meal... I havent used Recomp, so want to know the basics of it.
    it really depends on the meal.

if its just 1 cheat meal but exceeds 1100 calories then i add a 3rd cap and its mid meal

For me personally 2 caps is good for about 1100 calories.

if you want to air on the safe side, then 2 caps pre meal and one midmeal.

2. to make it easier, 1 cap per 100 carbs.
    •   

3. Chitosan reduces gluconeogenesis and increases glucose uptake in skeletal muscle in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20397731

4. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Chitosan reduces gluconeogenesis and increases glucose uptake in skeletal muscle in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20397731
    man, if I ever become a streptozotocin-induced diabetic rat, i'm jumping on chitosan

5. What about fat malabsorption that's no bueno
    •   

6. What about fat malabsorption that's no bueno

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    man, if I ever become a streptozotocin-induced diabetic rat, i'm jumping on chitosan

8. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    What about fat malabsorption that's no bueno
    Jeeeez

9. Today i used LG Slin and really this product is very under-rated with 15 min and only 2 caps i start hypo-feeling eat 1 cup of rice and BAM damn i feel sleepy
    15 min later start with tremendous carbs cravings and hungry but i drop down some BCAA and is ok wow i will try with one twice a day this stuff is strong!!!

Congrats LG Sciences

10. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Today i used LG Slin and really this product is very under-rated with 15 min and only 2 caps i start hypo-feeling eat 1 cup of rice and BAM damn i feel sleepy
    15 min later start with tremendous carbs cravings and hungry but i drop down some BCAA and is ok wow i will try with one twice a day this stuff is strong!!!

Congrats LG Sciences
    i have a bottle of SLIN at home, doesnt do it for me so i just kept my unopened bottle in hopes of someone wanting it lol.

The only thing from LG that i like is their BCAA+EAAs, and IGH1 (havent tried ghenerate), but i used their m1d, and was severly unimpressed, infact, i got more from the formadrol.

im glad you found something you like.

11. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i have a bottle of SLIN at home, doesnt do it for me so i just kept my unopened bottle in hopes of someone wanting it lol.

The only thing from LG that i like is their BCAA+EAAs, and IGH1 (havent tried ghenerate), but i used their m1d, and was severly unimpressed, infact, i got more from the formadrol.

one new bottle sounds good!

12. Omega-3 and omega-6 enhance the body’s ability to transport
    glucose from our blood to our cells via an “insulin responsive
    transporter” called GLUT4; they do this by optimizing the fluidity
    of cell membranes.

so i can take GDA`s Stacked with Omega`s???
  13. UKStrength

This is a great thread guys, lets keep it bumped

14. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    This is a great thread guys, lets keep it bumped
    Thanks Man!!!!

15. Salacia oblonga herb contains a-Glucosidase inhibitors: Salacinol and Kotalanol 9, these two inhibitors help in controlling glucose levels in the body. This herb has also been found to assist in lowering excessive weight problems.

here the Thesis: https://kb.osu.edu/dspace/bitstream/.../1/thesis2.pdf

16. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Salacia oblonga herb contains a-Glucosidase inhibitors: Salacinol and Kotalanol 9, these two inhibitors help in controlling glucose levels in the body. This herb has also been found to assist in lowering excessive weight problems.

here the Thesis: https://kb.osu.edu/dspace/bitstream/.../1/thesis2.pdf
    that can be said for the SALACIA species, from my research Oblonga is good, but hard to standardize, however Reticulata is easier to standardize extracts for.

but theres also MANGIFERIN in Salacia species which increases Glut4.

gotcha covered broski

17. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    that can be said for the SALACIA species, from my research Oblonga is good, but hard to standardize, however Reticulata is easier to standardize extracts for.

gotcha covered broski
    Recompadrol is the next for my stash.

18. i have some banaba leaf extract standardised to 2percent corsolic acid plus 150mg of alpha lipoic acid.How would you use that -before or with a meal?

19. I ordered some divanex and recompadrol yesterday. I'm thinking of tracking my BS with a meter after various meals both with and without the recompadrol as I'm curious. I'll throw in some NA-RALA for good measure.

20. Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    I ordered some divanex and recompadrol yesterday. I'm thinking of tracking my BS with a meter after various meals both with and without the recompadrol as I'm curious. I'll throw in some NA-RALA for good measure.

Please do so. Recompadrol isnt something I have tested with a glucose meter, so want to see some real numbers on it.
    The Historic PES Legend

21. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post

gotcha covered broski
    Salacia Oblonga is also a decently potent PPAR agonist.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Salacia Oblonga is also a decently potent PPAR agonist.
    Absolutly. Same withreticulata. Work to increase cpt1 as well

23. Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    I ordered some divanex and recompadrol yesterday. I'm thinking of tracking my BS with a meter after various meals both with and without the recompadrol as I'm curious. I'll throw in some NA-RALA for good measure.

This sounds great, let us know your blood sugar results. Do you purchase na-r-ala in bulk form from Nutra Planet?

24. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post

I have been curious about ASGT, because of the ingredient blend... but as odd as it might sound, the reason I HAVEN'T purchased it, is because the price is SO low; makes me doubt the complete potency and dosages of every compound on the label. BCAA + EAA looks solid, but I usually just buy bulk from Supplement Direct, Nutra Planet, or Bulk Nutrition. Do you have any thoughts on ASGT? Thanks a lot, and hopefully we can see some blood tests on Recompadrol so we can see the proof in the pudding - although its obviously a great product.

25. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    to make it easier, 1 cap per 100 carbs.
    I have been dosing @ 2 caps per 60g of carbohydrates - because I have come to find after years of self experimenting, that I am irrefutably carb sensitive to the 10th degree, haha! DO you feel as though I should still follow your suggestion of 1 cap/100g carbohydrates? I usually never exceed 60g of carbs (breakfast) aside from Post Workout (but post workout GDA usage is another can of worms I just posted about in my Summer Recomp thread if you have time to check it out). Thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The best/most effective PH cycle lengths?
    By windwords7 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 05-07-2015, 10:19 PM
  2. The time has come to buy an insulin mimicker Suggestions?
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 01:13 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 08:42 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 04:43 PM
  5. The best Protien Bar for the buck?
    By bpdaddy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 09:22 PM