The Best Insulin Mimicker?

Page 7 of 18 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    man, if I ever become a streptozotocin-induced diabetic rat, i'm jumping on chitosan
    No crap! I want to be a rat! You look at those things funny and they seem to get huge! lol

Let's start a new list...things that don't work on rats....it will be smaller!

2. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Thats really something you caqn determine, in terms of Controlling BG, ive seen 1 cap ok for 100 carbs, and some one recently did glucose reading with 3 caps and 100 carbs. at this point i can honestly say it depends on your degree of insulin resistance (whether noticable or not)

HCA should most DEFINETLY be taken with HCA to off set a rise in acetyl co a formation leading to fatty acid synthesis!

if your using 10iu of slin2x a day i would recommend 2g per shot. but i havent used them together do i cant be 100% on that.
    I am sure you meant HCA should be taking with insulin above. So you believe even directly after a workout, to take 1-2 teaspoons of HCA before doing the 30g stomach pinch-and-jab? What is the absolute BEST method of administration with HCA? Morning, post-workout, and prior to bed (Humulin-R has a 2 hour peak activity and a four hour duration of action)?

Also, on your last paragraph above, are you saying to take 200g of carbohydrates 2x/day with Recompadrol? How many RCD caps and how much HCA? Thanks a lot... I'll be hitting you up if my promotion goes through for more HCA.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I have been curious about ASGT, because of the ingredient blend... but as odd as it might sound, the reason I HAVEN'T purchased it, is because the price is SO low; makes me doubt the complete potency and dosages of every compound on the label. BCAA + EAA looks solid, but I usually just buy bulk from Supplement Direct, Nutra Planet, or Bulk Nutrition. Do you have any thoughts on ASGT? Thanks a lot, and hopefully we can see some blood tests on Recompadrol so we can see the proof in the pudding - although its obviously a great product.
    ^ Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    What about also supplementing with additional HCA prior to a cheat meal (and what is the maximum amount to take, in an attempt to offset adipogenesis)? I have been doing 2 teaspoons 2x/day. I don't foresee myself having any gluttonous food fests until the end of September when I venture out to Vegas for the Olympia - but I might succumb during the next two months, who knows.
    ^ Bump

4. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I am sure you meant HCA should be taking with insulin above. So you believe even directly after a workout, to take 1-2 teaspoons of HCA before doing the 30g stomach pinch-and-jab? What is the absolute BEST method of administration with HCA? Morning, post-workout, and prior to bed (Humulin-R has a 2 hour peak activity and a four hour duration of action)?

Also, on your last paragraph above, are you saying to take 200g of carbohydrates 2x/day with Recompadrol? How many RCD caps and how much HCA? Thanks a lot... I'll be hitting you up if my promotion goes through for more HCA.
    yes 2g of the GC pwder mking it 1g HCA with you 10iu shot of slin.

i like taking it through out the day in a gallon jug of water personally.

use 2 caps Rdrol (may not need that much insulin with the rdrol) and 750mg of the powder. morning (with you Slin shot) and post workout (with your slin shot). and you should be set!

5. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    yes 2g of the GC pwder mking it 1g HCA with you 10iu shot of slin.

i like taking it through out the day in a gallon jug of water personally.

use 2 caps Rdrol (may not need that much insulin with the rdrol) and 750mg of the powder. morning (with you Slin shot) and post workout (with your slin shot). and you should be set!
    AHHHH, I see... 2g of the Garcinia Cambogia powder, which at 50% HCA would equate to 1g active compound. I understand now, thank you!

I think I will lower my insulin from 10iu to 8iu indefinitely now, because I have been getting some bloat from it I believe, and recently swore off GDAs post workout since I believe they would be better utilized with my post-post workout meal. So you truly think GDAs serve a great cause when being used directly post workout (AND post-post perhaps)?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    AHHHH, I see... 2g of the Garcinia Cambogia powder, which at 50% HCA would equate to 1g active compound. I understand now, thank you!

I think I will lower my insulin from 10iu to 8iu indefinitely now, because I have been getting some bloat from it I believe, and recently swore off GDAs post workout since I believe they would be better utilized with my post-post workout meal. So you truly think GDAs serve a great cause when being used directly post workout (AND post-post perhaps)?
    absofreakin lutely you downregulate the adipogenicy even more when using GDAs due to its effects on the PPARy.

and itll cut insulin peaks and keep you lean.

7. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    absofreakin lutely you downregulate the adipogenicy even more when using GDAs due to its effects on the PPARy.

and itll cut insulin peaks and keep you lean.
    You must spread some reputation around before giving it to crazyfool405 again

8. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    You must spread some reputation around before giving it to crazyfool405 again
    I'll give him some 4 ya.

9. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I'll give him some 4 ya.
    Hola D. todo bien?

10. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Hola D. todo bien?

Muy bueno! Y tu?

11. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Muy bueno! Y tu?
    Thats Great my Friend!

12. Anti-Syndrome-X Nutritional Supplements

R-Lipoic Acid —Improves Insulin Sensitivity and Much More

This preferred, natural form of the antioxidant lipoic acid is much more effective than the synthetic form of lipoic acid for improving glucose metabolism. Lipoic acid has been shown to lower glucose levels by 10 to 30 percent and improve insulin function.10 Lipoic acid also has been used to positively prevent and treat diabetic nerve disease and reduce the incidence of cataracts in laboratory animals.11 Lipoic acid is also believed to reverse some of the fundamental signs of aging, according to a recently published animal study in which old rats that were given lipoic acid supplements had the same energy levels as young rats.12

Green Tea—The Natural Starch Blocker Plus

Studies confirm that tea catechins—potent antioxidants—are effective in suppressing increases of glucose and insulin concentrations in the blood. Since blood sugar tends to increase with age, this effect is an extremely important anti-aging benefit.13 Another study indicates that one of the specific catchins, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCg), lowers appetite, body weight, blood sugar, and insulin levels.14

Plus, tea polyphenols inhibit the activity of amylase, a starch-digesting enzyme found in saliva and in the intestines. Starch is broken down more slowly, and the rise in serum glucose is minimized, so that you don't crave sweets and other snack foods after eating a meal. 15 Since insulin is our most fattening hormone and, with cortisol, our most pro-aging hormone, if you take Green Tea in the form of a nutritional supplement, you gain a wide range of benefits that accompany calorie and insulin control.

This "starch blocking" effect of green tea may be part of the reason Japanese people living in Japan can eat so much rice but remain thin. They have a tradition of drinking green with every meal.

The antioxidants in Green Tea also help reduce the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad" cholesterol, a process that can lead to clogged arteries. 16

Chromium Picolinate—First Class Blood Sugar and Insulin Regulator

Nine out of 10 American diets fall short of this trace mineral, which is essential for the transfer of sugar from the bloodstream to muscle cells, thereby giving them the fuel they need to work. Chromium is involved in maintaining cholesterol and triglyceride levels, and it is also necessary for our muscles to function properly. Chromium picolinate is believed to be more effective than other chromium supplements tested because it transports chromium into the cells more efficiently. 17

Chromium is believed to help build new muscle and act as a fat burner. When combined with an exercise program, chromium supplementation, even without the other synergistic supplements we suggest, has been shown to produce significant weight loss. 18

Research suggests that chromium picolinate may help those with diabetes II and hypoglycemia.19 According to a study by U.S. Department of Agriculture researcher John Anderson, there is strong evidence that chromium picolinate may help to normalize glucose and insulin levels in diabetics. In this study, chromium was tested in 180 people in China with Type II (adult onset) diabetes. The scientists found that higher doses of chromium helped normalize glucose and insulin levels in the participants. "We've been doing chromium studies for 20 years and never saw anything this spectacular," said Anderson. "If you take people in the general population with slightly elevated blood sugar and give them chromium supplements, you'll see a drop in blood sugar in 80 to 90 percent of them." 20

Salacia Reticulata—Supports Healthy Blood Lipids

This herb has been traditionally used in Indian medicine to treat diabetes. It has potent antioxidant properties, 21, and triglyceride- and LDL cholesterol-lowering effects that aid in weight loss. Salacia contains mangiferin, which enhances the body's sensitivity to insulin, and also contains inhibitors of sugar digestion and absorption.22

Banaba—Effective in Supporting Healthy Body Weight

Banaba is a botanical extract that comes from the leaves of banaba trees and is traditionally used in the Philippines as an herbal medicine for diabetes. Corosolic acid, a triterpenoid in the leaves, acts as a glucose transport stimulator. It also appears to have strong antioxidant properties. Animal studies have shown it to be effective both for treating diabetes and obesity.23

Momordica—A Powerful Pancreas Protector
    Also called bitter gourd or bitter melon, Momordica is used as a vegetable in India. Its extract improves glucose metabolism, protects the pancreas, slows carbohydrate absorption, and decreases gluconeogenesis, which is the production of glucose in the liver from other foodstuffs. It has also been shown to improve insulin resistance 24; protect and regenerate insulin-producing pancreas cells 25; and lower both blood lipids and glucose.26

Coccinia—Supports Normal Glucose Oxidation
    Also called Ivy gourd, this Indian herb is related to bitter gourd and is used for similar purposes as Momordica. It decreases the liver's own production of blood sugar, and increases glucose oxidation in the liver.27

13. i read the link.Talk about exercising caution when using these natural products seems to be the theme that runs through all the descriptions.

Having read it , it raises the question whether products like glycobol, AP , pSLIN should be used at all on the grounds that too little is known on how they react on a healthy person which no diabetic issues. or indeed on the longterm use of someone who is diabetic

14. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    i read the link.Talk about exercising caution when using these natural products seems to be the theme that runs through all the descriptions.

Having read it , it raises the question whether products like glycobol, AP , pSLIN should be used at all on the grounds that too little is known on how they react on a healthy person which no diabetic issues. or indeed on the longterm use of someone who is diabetic

well personally i used AP, P-slin and SLIN by LG Sciences

AP-? for me not work too good put me on weigh and ever run to the bathroom every time i took
    P-slin- A+ wow this stuff works like a champ
    LG SLIN- A+ very impressed with this stuff
    R-ALA- A+ damn it too good to be true!
    Recompadrol soon!

15. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    i read the link.Talk about exercising caution when using these natural products seems to be the theme that runs through all the descriptions.

Considering the majority of them have been used for hundreds/thousands of years, I would say you are being overly cautious.

Caution when using herbals (mostly due to unknown interactions) is a standard disclaimer/warning.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

16. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post

It seems more people use caution with those products than PHs and oral steroids.

17. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    It seems more people use caution with those products than PHs and oral steroids.
    some people dont fear the unknown

18. damn crazyfool405 is banned????

19. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    damn crazyfool405 is banned????
    That's the second person I noticed got banned out of nowhere.

20. jeeeeeeeeeeeez man!

21. whos banning who ?

22. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    whos banning who ?
    Who usually does the banning on this, or any other, forum? The moderators, I would say. And who gets banned? Members that break forum rules. Sometimes after a few warnings.

23. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Who usually does the banning on this, or any other, forum? The moderators, I would say. And who gets banned? Members that break forum rules. Sometimes after a few warnings.
    Crazyfool the new PP Rep Forum Team

24. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Crazyfool the new PP Rep Forum Team
    I know. You stated it a few posts earlier.

25. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    well personally i used AP, P-slin and SLIN by LG Sciences

AP-? for me not work too good put me on weigh and ever run to the bathroom every time i took
    P-slin- A+ wow this stuff works like a champ
    LG SLIN- A+ very impressed with this stuff
    R-ALA- A+ damn it too good to be true!
    Recompadrol soon!
    well after reading this thread and others have decided to put my own together based on the ingredients of the likes of the above.

ive ordered banaba leaf extract at 2per cent corsolic acid 60mg per capsule
    ala at 150mg per tablet; Cinnamon Extract 250mg standardised to 4percent and Momordica bitter melon 200mg per cap standardised to 2.5 percent.

Whether ill take all at once or be selective on what i take and whether they will be effective remains to be seen , but its actually worked out cheaper than buying a US product here in the UK.

Any advice on which combination to take and how to take most welcome.

thanks

26. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    well after reading this thread and others have decided to put my own together based on the ingredients of the likes of the above.

ive ordered banaba leaf extract at 2per cent corsolic acid 60mg per capsule
    ala at 150mg per tablet; Cinnamon Extract 250mg standardised to 4percent and Momordica bitter melon 200mg per cap standardised to 2.5 percent.

Whether ill take all at once or be selective on what i take and whether they will be effective remains to be seen , but its actually worked out cheaper than buying a US product here in the UK.

Any advice on which combination to take and how to take most welcome.

thanks
    looks good you can take the other 30 min after eat the complex carbs and the Cinnamon with the food but i will try AP again with P-slin

27. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    damn crazyfool405 is banned????
    Is this true?

28. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Is this true?
    Looks to be.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The time has come to buy an insulin mimicker Suggestions?
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 02:13 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 07:31 PM
  3. exogenous insulin use and insulin sensitivity ?
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2003, 06:56 PM