The Best Insulin Mimicker?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anybody get shortness of breath when u pop an anabolic pump/similar gda for fasted cardio?? I was just driving to gym n couldn't catch my breath in the car.. Happens quite often to be honest
GDA is to dispose glucose u need food, not cardio at that point.
But, hey that's just my 2 cents

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GDA is to dispose glucose u need food, not cardio at that point.
But, hey that's just my 2 cents
Agreed. I take a cap 20-30 before biggest / carb containing meals, then another cap prior to cardio/ post workout cardio. Lots of ppl do this, jw y it's causing shortness of breath. If I carb cycle and am pretty depleted, that might be the cause? No glucose in blood to utilize?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I take a cap 20-30 before biggest / carb containing meals, then another cap prior to cardio/ post workout cardio. Lots of ppl do this, jw y it's causing shortness of breath. If I carb cycle and am pretty depleted, that might be the cause? No glucose in blood to utilize?
Shortness of breath is a sign of hypoglycemia, blood sugar is uber low dawg

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Anyone notice the nutrient partitioning effects of hemavol?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Its hard to say that any insulin mimicker on the market will lower blood sugar so much that you feel that wayExampleLast monday tested my sugars. I was at 80. Took 1200 ALA 2 recompadrol and 2 other partioners (I call them betadrols). My sugar after 30 min was 67No groggyness shortness of breath. But I also didn't test my sugars again later. I would say I ended in the high 50s. Either way I was fine and I waited 2 hours or 2.5 hours after taking those partioners before eating. As far as agmatine is concerned its an NMDA antagonist thus has some effect on POMC and AgRP. So in that respect it should help appetites and keep thyroids somewhat normal. But losing additional weight won't happen since its an a2 agonist

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
All GDA's are GDA's but every is going to have a different result from the supplements they ingest. Need2Slin is my fav and part of the reason is the forksolin, I really notice the boost in thyroid function. If you read literature on it, it's always consistent on activating cAMP levels.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
personally i use Cinullin pf ;ala and chromium.

ala with breakfast -oats , banana, toast

cinullin with pre workout meal -usually spaghetti and post workout -oats . protein, wms

chromium with evening meal -sweet potatoes, veg , protein source usually fish.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
All GDA's are GDA's but every is going to have a different result from the supplements they ingest. Need2Slin is my fav and part of the reason is the forksolin, I really notice the boost in thyroid function. If you read literature on it, it's always consistent on activating cAMP levels.
i can honestly say i dont think you can feel the boost in thyroid, or testosterone for that matter. The effect isnt that big at all. Yes the research is there, however, to feel it is something else. unless low thyroid to begin with then its raised to normal levels .. ok, but if already normal its extremely difficult to "feel" that boost in thyroid.

other things boost thyroid as well, hard to feel that ...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
slinsane, 5 minutes prior. I dont know what SS contains as far as the extract if its corosolic acid or tannins or both. if just corosolic acid then 5 minutes if its tannins 30 minutes, and if its both then 30 minutes.
Could anyone expand on this? I'm switching from anabolic pump to ss today and want to dose it right. Bottle says 15 minutes prior to meals.. I waited 30 for ap

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
5-15 min is fine. 30 minute is for any PPARy antagonist. Its the least amount of time used in studies to show the inhibition of adipocyte differentiation

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Could anyone expand on this? I'm switching from anabolic pump to ss today and want to dose it right. Bottle says 15 minutes prior to meals.. I waited 30 for ap
5-15 min is fine. 30 minute is for any PPARy antagonist. Its the least amount of time used in studies to show the inhibition of adipocyte differentiation
Yeh it depends on the person but 15 or so minutes is usually where I follow up.