What are the must-have products these days?

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
I've been out of it for a while, mostly due to financial problems, but things are back on track and I'm on top again. I've especially been out of the supplement swing for a while, so...

Other than what I would call the absolute essentials (whey, multi-vitamin, fish oil, and so on..), what are the supplements that you're loving these days? If you had a limitless budget, what would you get?

Thanks for any help

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
limitless??

oh man.... my brain is malfunctioning!...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me i loved Sustain Alpha for a natural test booster, with some Prime, with Glycobol would be a wicked stack.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Diesel test hardore and diesel test pro cycle nonstop would be sweet

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
A good BCAA product (RecoverPro) is a must along with a good test booster (TestoPro).

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have to say that if you want an extremely effective stack, look in to BluePrint and Primal Male by MAN™ Sports. I will be logging this stack in the next week, with the addition of TD-Formestane by CEL. I've used Primal Male once before with excellent results. It is great for those who may wish to recomp and/or keep strength while on a cut. With I3C added, you also get a nice estrogen-lowering effect that is great, especially for the aromatase inhibitory effect and ability to raise free test (unbound).

I will be using TD-Form EOD.

jim623

The latest version of MassFX is due to be released this coming winter. The beta testing showed real promise for it. Stacked with HX2, it should be pretty awesome.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say that if you want an extremely effective stack, look in to BluePrint and Primal Male by MAN™ Sports. I will be logging this stack in the next week, with the addition of TD-Formestane by CEL. I've used Primal Male once before with excellent results. It is great for those who may wish to recomp and/or keep strength while on a cut. With I3C added, you also get a nice estrogen-lowering effect that is great, especially for the aromatase inhibitory effect and ability to raise free test (unbound).

I will be using TD-Form EOD.
^^This should be an awesome stack. I know I love Blueprint and plan on using some again shortly :cool:

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
hmm limitless, i would switch between jack3d with a n.o. product and n.o. shotgun so i dont get used to either. endless amounts of various bcaa products. tons of creatine mono, waxymaize, on 100% whey, activate xtreme... god i could go on for days.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would go with Pp's IBCAA if you're looking for a top-notch supplement.

LG's BCAA product is really impressive, too.

UKStrength

For me:

Absolute essential: BCAA/EAA product for during training, current favourites are, Purple Wraath or IBCAA + Beta Alanine both with a fast-acting CHO source (lucozade, gatorade or Perfect Carb :))

Becoming a staple: GH boosters, current favourites are IGF-2 and Lipotrophin PM. I was a bit scepticle at first with these products, but after giving them a whirl, they really are worth their weight in gold for complete recovery and awesome strength improvements (IGF-2 pre-workout epecially).

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
a must have is a big screen tv (plasma) and a bar in your basement or wreckroom

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm limitless, i would switch between jack3d with a n.o. product and n.o. shotgun so i dont get used to either....
Have you by any chance tried DominATP?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. No bullsh*t supplement. I've been adding it to the new Berry Flavored Poseidon on a regular basis.
Don't wanna highjack, but how is the Berry Poseidon? I love poseidon, but haven't tried the flavored yet...

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
For me:

Absolute essential: BCAA/EAA product for during training, current favourites are, Purple Wraath or IBCAA + Beta Alanine both with a fast-acting CHO source (lucozade, gatorade or Perfect Carb :))

Becoming a staple: GH boosters, current favourites are IGF-2 and Lipotrophin PM. I was a bit scepticle at first with these products, but after giving them a whirl, they really are worth their weight in gold for complete recovery and awesome strength improvements (IGF-2 pre-workout epecially).
I've thought about getting something like Purple Wraath for during my workouts, so I'll probably pick some of that up.

I'll definitely do some research on IGF-2, as I don't really know anything about GH boosters. I'm thinking about running a cycle of Havoc or H-Drol come December.. Would something like IGF-2 be bad to take while on cycle?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very light; watered down Propel taste. It's not that bad, really.

Don't wanna highjack, but how is the Berry Poseidon? I love poseidon, but haven't tried the flavored yet...

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
didn't even know there was a flavored Poseidon...

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They don't do too much promoting over here. I think I've seen one thread where it was mentioned. Hopefully Nutra will pick this up and carry it.
didn't even know there was a flavored Poseidon...

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
MHP wt. gainer
DTP & DTH by Get Diesel
Nos Ether by Get Diesel
R4W by Get Diesel
Fish oil
MCT oil
EVO - lots of it!
Cissus
Jacked by USPlabs
Low fat goats milk and quality food
Breathing squats and breathing DL's.
Dips

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I love me some suffocating squats - until I pass out...

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I would go with Pp's IBCAA if you're looking for a top-notch supplement.
NP's bulk BCAA powder is only $40 and Xtend (my favorite) is $43. Is PP's stuff really worth the extra $24-$27?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To me, yes. It mixes better than anything on the market, besides LG's BCAA's. You can dump a scoop in to water and barely have to mix it; worth every penny.
NP's bulk BCAA powder is only $40 and Xtend (my favorite) is $43. Is PP's stuff really worth the extra $24-$27?