Best caffeine free preworkout supp?

xpin2winx

Awards
Since i am getting a little tolerant to caffiene i want to lay off it for a while so im wondering what is the best caffeine or stim free preworkout supplement?

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Cre-02, enough said.
That or Ragnarok Caffeine Free. I have yet to try Cre-02 but DAMN does that profile look sexy. I can't wait to give it a go in the near future. I can vouch for Cre-02 in a way because I've used Cordygen5 and currently using Ultra Cordygen VO2 and have used Ragnarok CF which has the creatine(s) Cre-02 contains. From the products I've tried from MST, anything of theirs is top notch.

Feel the true power of oxygen with the addition of MST's cordyceps, heh. (seriously)

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Ultima by Omega Sports.

Great stuff!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since i am getting a little tolerant to caffiene i want to lay off it for a while so im wondering what is the best caffeine or stim free preworkout supplement?
Cre-02, enough said.
^^^Although not technically a "preworkout" product, I would have to agree here.

If you're only wanting to use ONE product, Cre-02 covers all the bases well enough.

If you don't mind using more than one product the following stack will give you great energy and focus (take 45 min pre-resistance training on an empty stomach!):
* ALCAR @ 2 grams
* Choline Bitartrate @ 1 gram
* Drive (as recommended on the label)
* IGF-2 (as recommended on the label)
* Tyrosine @ 1 gram

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I would deff recommend trying caff free Ragnarok... Ive used both versions and I can honestly say Ive never had the urge to try another pre workout supp after being on Rag

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Maniac only has 100g of caffeine per serving but is good for overall focus, its more of a focus pwo than a stim supp. I stack it with ALCAR, PLCAR, GLPC, and creatine monohydrate.

ejl

ejl

Awards
Maniac only has 100g of caffeine per serving but is good for overall focus, its more of a focus pwo than a stim supp. I stack it with ALCAR, PLCAR, GLPC, and creatine monohydrate.
100G OMG!!! 100mg is enough to **** me up! :laugh2:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
OOPS lol, 100mg not 100g LOL, sorry bout that, bit off today, LOL

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Animal pump take out the red pill son see the magic and feel the pumps!

ejl

ejl

Awards
OOPS lol, 100mg not 100g LOL, sorry bout that, bit off today, LOL
I'm just playing, But can we get some more peoples input like more people recomending the same supp lol so we know what to try! Imma so scared of the caffeine it makes me skinny like girl!! (No offense Guejsn)
Is creatine PWO really that noticeable? I have never tried any of the expensive creatine products like Cre-02 but if more people can get behind it this one might be a good choice, although the ragnarok includes an NO booster, hmmmm....

Last edited:
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
telling you DominATP is where its at for a prework out just simple and basic stuff.

Dicreatine Malate 4500 mg
Beta Alanine 3000 mg
Leucine 5000 mg
Citrulline Malate 3500 mg
Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg

Stuff works for me just fine.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I use DomainATP and like it, I combine with Essentials and joint complex, which I also use for post workout.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just playing, But can we get some more peoples input like more people recomending the same supp lol so we know what to try! Imma so scared of the caffeine it makes me skinny like girl!! (No offense Guejsn) Is creatine PWO really that noticeable? I have never tried any of the expensive creatine products like Cre-02 but if more people can get behind it this one might be a good choice, although the ragnarok includes an NO booster, hmmmm....
You shouldn't be "scared" of caffeine. And if it has such noticeable effects on you then you should start eating more, period (and I am FAR from being a "skinny like girl"!)

As for creatine pre-training, I mentioned in another thread that, since creatine is a muscle fuel, taking pre and/or during anaerobic and/or high-intensity intermittent training/exercise aids in energy for anaerobic activity and increases buffering of hydrogen ions during such exercise, etc. Taken post-training creatine aids in recovery, and co-ingestion of carbohydrates (which are essential after training) enhances the rate of absorption (Burke, et al., 2006; Green, MacDonald & Greenhaff, 1997).

Re the creatine, you will have to try and see for yourself. Everyone will have a protocol that works best for them specifically, since everyone is difference. Some people may only use creatine pre or only post training, and others will not use it at all (i.e. non-responders).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ejl

ejl

Awards
You shouldn't be "scared" of caffeine. And if it has such noticeable effects on you then you should start eating more, period (and I am FAR from being a "skinny like girl"!)

As for creatine pre-training, I mentioned in another thread that, since creatine is a muscle fuel, taking pre and/or during anaerobic and/or high-intensity intermittent training/exercise aids in energy for anaerobic activity and increases buffering of hydrogen ions during such exercise, etc. Taken post-training creatine aids in recovery, and co-ingestion of carbohydrates (which are essential after training) enhances the rate of absorption (Burke, et al., 2006; Green, MacDonald & Greenhaff, 1997).

Re the creatine, you will have to try and see for yourself. Everyone will have a protocol that works best for them specifically, since everyone is difference. Some people may only use creatine pre or only post training, and others will not use it at all (i.e. non-responders).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
LOL, I edited the post to try and make it non offensive but I guess it wasn't effective... I'm hypersensitive to caffeine even 50mg makes me wired and I sweat all day and can't eat, that's why I'm scared. The "skinny like girl" remark was meant to be a humorous Arnold impersonation. Sorry if I offended you, you seem like an amazing athlete that's the only reason I mentioned you at all.

Thanks for the post I guess it's true if I want to see how pwo creatine is I'll have to try it!

msvryhof

Awards
is Ragnarok still in production? I can't find it anywhere..

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I put my weight behind Cre02, or the new Green Bulge. If you require any sort of endurance, like HIIT, Crossfit, martial arts, etc, Cre02 is it. Nothing tops it. If you are strength oriented, say, a power-lifter, or on a bulk, use Green Bulge.

seanlambo

seanlambo

Awards
Ive heard about a study that says pre workout caffiene cancels out creatine ?whaddya guys think?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs SLINGSHOT fits under this category very well. As does HemodrauliX.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultima by Omega Sports.

Great stuff!!!!
This. When it comes back you should definitely give it a shot. One of the most effective things I have ever taken. :cool:

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I'm too strong for my own good. I won't even consume caffeine before my workouts, because the increased blood pressure activates hemoroidal(spelling) bleeding. Should I be afraid of cordyceps?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
u should get some reset ad if your getting use to stims and recharge my friend

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
^^^Although not technically a "preworkout" product, I would have to agree here.

If you're only wanting to use ONE product, Cre-02 covers all the bases well enough.

If you don't mind using more than one product the following stack will give you great energy and focus (take 45 min pre-resistance training on an empty stomach!):
* ALCAR @ 2 grams
* Choline Bitartrate @ 1 gram
* Drive (as recommended on the label)
* IGF-2 (as recommended on the label)
* Tyrosine @ 1 gram

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
That's a good idea, I like.