NutraPlanet Massive Labor Day SALE

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's here...the coveted NutraPlanet Labor Day SALE -- and we've really loaded it down with tons of low prices AND FREE SHIPPING on ANY SIZE order! That's right, free FedEx ground or home delivery shipping on everything.

For 7 Days Only, save up to 50% on these HOT products. Keep checking back for more clearance and sale items throughout the week. With FREE SHIPPING, you can’t lose!

ATW 5lb Whey Protein Blend
Reg Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $24.97

Anabolic Pump + FREE PSLIN (Presale)
Reg Price: $88.99
Sale Price: $34.95

White Flood 305 grams
Reg Price: $29.95
Sale Price: $19.99

All Purus Labs Prohormones
SAVE ADDITIONAL 20% OFF!

EQ-Plex Volume Discount Clearance
Reg Price: $39.95
1 Bottle Price: $34.99
2 Bottle Price: $29.99
3+ Bottle Price: $27.50

Discount pricing will be reflected in shopping cart based on quantities ordered

We will be adding more products on a daily basis, so take advantage of the FREE SHIPPING and get the best possible deal on your favorite supplements!

For an up-to-date listing of Labor Day Savings, checkout THE PLANET BLOG

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Just did an order. Thanks guys. 8 Purus bottles coming my way.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Turned in RPN's contributions a bit late, but just in time for the sale.

tattoopierced1

ordered and emailed that it has shipped already.. gotta love NP

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im broke but i got 100$ worth in my cart!!!! lol

gotta love the AP pslin deal... even tho its presale it says its over sold, does that mean i will not be able to get it until it comes in? and if not still same price?

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
this is sick!!! i just told all my friends hahaha. they think im repping for nutraplanet now lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im broke but i got 100$ worth in my cart!!!! lol

gotta love the AP pslin deal... even tho its presale it says its over sold, does that mean i will not be able to get it until it comes in? and if not still same price?
Seriously, that AP/Pslin deal is truly insane...not only are you getting a free bottle of Pslin, but the AP is also heavily discounted.

Regarding the presale, you can add it to your cart and checkout as normal but it won't ship until it arrives in our warehouse (should be about 2-3 days).

Based off the volume of sales pouring in for this, it may not last long...FYI.

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
Seriously, that AP/Pslin deal is truly insane...not only are you getting a free bottle of Pslin, but the AP is also heavily discounted.

Regarding the presale, you can add it to your cart and checkout as normal but it won't ship until it arrives in our warehouse (should be about 2-3 days).

Based off the volume of sales pouring in for this, it may not last long...FYI.
Any chance USP's Prime might join in these glorious festivities?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Just got this email. I can't wait for part 2

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
AP deal w/ p-slin is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just made big order and want to know when the RPN stuff is comin in? And what's on that list dsade?! I need to know if should save some money!

when does part 2 start? same time tomorrow or first thing in the AM eastern?

P.s. a prime+ free powerful would be a good deal too. *wink *wink

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i place my order for it so hopefully ill definetly be getting mine!!!! im like a kid in a candy shop

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe we are running an "Eviscerate, Alpha-Burn, Java Lather" stack for $50.

I just wish my ThermoGum wasn't delayed..I would have loved to have included it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:eek: :thumbsup:

order going in ASAP...this sale was perfect for me thanks NP!

lowboy

lowboy

Awards
Just put my order in. Thanks NP. I am sure I will be ordering more as the week goes on

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wish my ThermoGum wasn't delayed..I would have loved to have included it.
Considering that the sales will last seven days, are there any chances ThermoGum could still make it?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Completely insane deals, by the way, NutraPlanet. Jaw-dropping!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
This sale is going to be epic. I knew it was going to be good....not this good.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'll be ordering a few bottles too. Damn NP, your site is like QVC to some women, cant stop buying......... I need rehab.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
any chance of getting bulk milk thistle back in stock?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Count me in for some of the AP-Pslin.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
there was another interesting thing about that email I got... I dont know if its been officially announced or not! But here it is!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a great price on the White Flood. Samn it, I was not planning on buying anything

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang i'm already in on the first day had to get the P-Slin and Anabolic Pump too good of a price to pass up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering that the sales will last seven days, are there any chances ThermoGum could still make it?
Unfortunately, we had a delay in sleeve printing. Looks like I won't receive them for 14 days from today. :(

Good news is we already scheduled a run 5 times this size for September 28th. Sounds like we'll need to have a "Dsade's Birthday ThermoGum Trick or Treat Nutraplanet Sale".

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not going to miss out on this Anabolic Pump - you never get it at this price.

Plus the freebies thrown in!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
WOW! Looks like Im going to have to work some more OT now just so I can grab some of these deals!!

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
If I only I saw this earlier before I went down to the Vitamin Shoppe. Well, if they tell me I got the job friday I guess I have to celebrate somehow

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Bah! I should have waited on this sale!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Will Penetrate be in stock for this sale? I need more please :)

johnsonupnu

Awards
Anyone know if Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich protein will be re-stocked before the sales over?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich protein will be re-stocked before the sales over?
Yeah, it's a shame. They launch this big sale, and immediaty flavor's are out of stock. I'm glad I picked up a bag during the last deal. I'm currently finishing up my bag of VICS, and it's my new favorite.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Free shipping on any size order???? FCCCCKKKKK

This is out of control. I just checked my cart and over HALF my items are out of stock. This is madness. Would it still be possible to place an order and have it ship when ALL of the items in my cart are in-stock and available?

Also, any word on when RPN's bonanza will start, I'll be damned if I miss an Eviscerate/Alpha Burn/Java combo. While on the lines of RPN, will the Acne Control combo and Java Jumbo Bar/Flawless combo be in-stock before this sale ends?

Nutra, you guys gotta get bulk Piracetam and bulk Divanex powder back on!! Damnit, so many things, so many out of stock. Madness I tell you.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Free shipping on any size order???? FCCCCKKKKK

This is out of control. I just checked my cart and over HALF my items are out of stock. This is madness. Would it still be possible to place an order and have it ship when ALL of the items in my cart are in-stock and available?

Also, any word on when RPN's bonanza will start, I'll be damned if I miss an Eviscerate/Alpha Burn/Java combo. While on the lines of RPN, will the Acne Control combo and Java Jumbo Bar/Flawless combo be in-stock before this sale ends?

Nutra, you guys gotta get bulk Piracetam and bulk Divanex powder back on!! Damnit, so many things, so many out of stock. Madness I tell you.
It's tough, I feel your pain.

Cycho

Awards
Yeah, it's a shame. They launch this big sale, and immediaty flavor's are out of stock. I'm glad I picked up a bag during the last deal. I'm currently finishing up my bag of VICS, and it's my new favorite.

Yeh, I have been waiting for NP to have the protein deal again, so I could try some strawberry and ice cream sandwich, but both were gone this afternoon.:sad2:

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
AH! ya'll had to do it the one time I have absolutely NO money. Ah well,... I guess there's always next year.:sadwavey:

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I believe we are running an "Eviscerate, Alpha-Burn, Java Lather" stack for $50.

SIgn me up, I'll take a few... GREAT STACK !

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just got 20 pounds of ATW...

:ntome:

Kulper1

Awards
10 bottles of eq-plex:) next spring & the following spring ... mmmmm vascularity