anablic pump Q's

OSMBR

Awards
what to stack it wth wanna start anabolic pump and stack it with something for good results along with my protein and exercize mostly lifting weights but i plan on starting alot more cardio 5 times a week like run a mile before i work out every night

my goal is to build muscle but lean out a lil morei dont want to be a stick but i want more definition is all.

my stats

6 ft
225lbs
20 years old

my diet i eat mostly chicken and fish brocoli and mixed vegetables sometimes steak but like never mostly chicken breast with some spices no sauces i.e katchup or bbq sauce

what i use currently

in the morning 1 scoop of protein in 1 cup oatmeal with blue berries

superpump 250 2 scoops before workout

100% whey Prtein Gold Standard Vanilla Creme 2 scoops after work out
with 1/2 cup oatmeal plain either bannana or blueberries and spinach

what should i do to improve

i work out around 530 to 630 everynight

please any input would be appreciated and any critisism very appreciated as it will only help me in the long run please help me adjust i juss started working out 3 months ago seriously going to the gym everyday ive gotten alot stronger since the begining and last longer on workouts

RepThat20

RepThat20

Banned
Awards
stack it with prime.i gained about 6 pounds in 8 weeks stacking the two and got a lot of definition

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
u can pretty much stack it with anything. id stack it with powerfull and prime

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok bro first off good choice with the Anabolic Pump

To build muscle you gotta eat and you gotta train hard. I would add these staples:

Glutamine
BCAA
Creatine ( SizeOn is nice, straight mono is great or kre-alkylyn)
Multi
and maybe some Waxymaize starch

Anabolic Pump works amazing with CHO...brown rice, oats, etc. So i would def start adding that to your diet. Start off with 2 pills a day then work your way up to 3 pills a day.

I would right now not stack it with anything YET because it would be nice if you got a true understanding on how effective Anabolic Pump is.

But if you eager to go all out Prime is probably an amazing litle pill that only gets better the higher you dose. Ive gone up to 9 pills a day on the old 600 mg capsules and my workouts and recovery where phenomenal.

Powerfull is another fun little supplement that all thre make the infamous Asteroid stack. I personally like this stack and will run it during powerlifting routines.

Other supplements i can reccomend:

Resveratrol
Green Tea Exract
ALA
CLA
ALCAR
SuperCissus Rx **
Drive (Applied Nut)
RPM (Applied nut)

What you can do is run the asteroid Stack for 8-12 weeks
then hit up Applied nutriceuticals Drive, RPM, IGF-2 (havent tried IGF-2) during your off time.

Im not expert when it comes to test boosters since i havent dabbled in that so i wont offer much advice there.

Count your calories and figure out your basal metabolic rate then factor in the amount of phsycial activity you do so you can calculate 100-500 calories above your maintanence levels to slowly bulk up. Anabolic Pump really helps you lose fat and gain muscle.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also if you really wanna go nuts i recommend the USP Labs Super Strength Stack (A phrase i made up)

Prime
Powerfull
Anabolic Pump
Jack3d
Supercissus Rx (6-9 grams a day)

With proper diet and and busting your *ss in the gym this little bomb of a stack here is gold.

Actually this is gonna be the exact stack i use my next powerlifting routine. Ill also add in some :

ALCAR
EGCG
Resvertrol
ADAM
ALA

but those are little staples i take year round

OSMBR

Awards
gohardorgohome<
thanks for the advice i appreciatre it
so with alot of cardio and weight training this could get me strength size and definition? now im going to save up for all this as i juss bought books for college 500$ haha but this sounds great.

what can u say on how to get on a good diet for this stack? what can i eat ? and how should i eat it? im very new and wanna learn. any suggestions? i think im going to do the anabolic pump and prime maybe powerful i see u didnt say to drink a good protein ??? i juss bought a 5 lb thing of gold standard 100% whey??

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also if you really wanna go nuts i recommend the USP Labs Super Strength Stack (A phrase i made up)

Prime
Powerfull
Anabolic Pump
Jack3d
Supercissus Rx (6-9 grams a day)

With proper diet and and busting your *ss in the gym this little bomb of a stack here is gold.

Actually this is gonna be the exact stack i use my next powerlifting routine. Ill also add in some :

ALCAR
EGCG
Resvertrol
ADAM
ALA

but those are little staples i take year round
No P-Slin.... tisk tisk! If you are going for strength there is nothing like P-Slin, Prime, PowerFULL and Jack2d pre-workout. Then again, not everyone is looking to lift the whole gym either :laugh2:!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gohardorgohome<
thanks for the advice i appreciatre it
so with alot of cardio and weight training this could get me strength size and definition? now im going to save up for all this as i juss bought books for college 500$ haha but this sounds great.

what can u say on how to get on a good diet for this stack? what can i eat ? and how should i eat it? im very new and wanna learn. any suggestions? i think im going to do the anabolic pump and prime maybe powerful i see u didnt say to drink a good protein ??? i juss bought a 5 lb thing of gold standard 100% whey??
If you go on USPlabsdirect.com there is the asteroid stack manual you can download for free; that will give you tons of great information. Also, in the AP manual there is some general, albeit good information about diet. Also, read this whole post by Dex from the USP forum, it literally changed the way I view nutrition. I did a complete 180 overnight after how eye opening this is and very well written so even the most layman person (myself at the time) can learn from it. PM me if you need any more help or better yet make a post in the USP subforum regarding AP diet and training.

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/nutritional-timing/1621-nutrition-everything-you-wanted-know-how-build-perfect-diet.html

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you go on USPlabsdirect.com there is the asteroid stack manual you can download for free; that will give you tons of great information. Also, in the AP manual there is some general, albeit good information about diet. Also, read this whole post by Dex from the USP forum, it literally changed the way I view nutrition. I did a complete 180 overnight after how eye opening this is and very well written so even the most layman person (myself at the time) can learn from it. PM me if you need any more help or better yet make a post in the USP subforum regarding AP diet and training.

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/nutritional-timing/1621-nutrition-everything-you-wanted-know-how-build-perfect-diet.html

Exactly, go snoop around there and you will get a very detailed diet to help you on your goals. Looks up the Asteroid Stack Manual. Great starting place.

I would recommend saving up for awhile cause this stack can be pricey....but worth every single red cent!

Put in an order now for 2-3 more bottles of AP now b/c you wont find this price again at NP or anywhere. Also You can get the P-slin to help you out a well.

OSMBR

Awards
thanks both of you this helps alot

ur alot of help

OSMBR

Awards
should i keep drinking a protein shake right after i work out

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
should i keep drinking a protein shake right after i work out
yes but add carbs. some people say a faster carb like a piece of fruit...others say a more complex carb like oatmeal. either way....add some carbs with your shake

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are going to take your AP after your workout, an 80/20 complex/simple carb mix works well. I just did that, 1/4 cup ground oats (1/2 cup whole oats) and 1/4 blueberries with 1 scoop of a good whey with water. This really helps me feel a great pump and force feed the muscles what they need right after the workout. A good way to take AP per the USP recommendation is a pre/post workout protocal with the other being for your first carb meal of the day, namely breakfast.

OSMBR

Awards
ok so im planning on taking the asteroid stack from usp labs how should i take it and and what kinda foods goo good with that thanks this sight is alot of help