anablic pump Q's

  1. New Member
    OSMBR's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    41.97%

    anablic pump Q's


    what to stack it wth wanna start anabolic pump and stack it with something for good results along with my protein and exercize mostly lifting weights but i plan on starting alot more cardio 5 times a week like run a mile before i work out every night

    my goal is to build muscle but lean out a lil morei dont want to be a stick but i want more definition is all.


    my stats

    6 ft
    225lbs
    20 years old


    my diet i eat mostly chicken and fish brocoli and mixed vegetables sometimes steak but like never mostly chicken breast with some spices no sauces i.e katchup or bbq sauce

    what i use currently

    in the morning 1 scoop of protein in 1 cup oatmeal with blue berries

    superpump 250 2 scoops before workout

    100% whey Prtein Gold Standard Vanilla Creme 2 scoops after work out
    with 1/2 cup oatmeal plain either bannana or blueberries and spinach

    what should i do to improve

    i work out around 530 to 630 everynight

    please any input would be appreciated and any critisism very appreciated as it will only help me in the long run please help me adjust i juss started working out 3 months ago seriously going to the gym everyday ive gotten alot stronger since the begining and last longer on workouts

  2. New Member
    OSMBR's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    41.97%

    can anyone on here give me an answer
  3. Banned
    RepThat20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

    stack it with prime.i gained about 6 pounds in 8 weeks stacking the two and got a lot of definition
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    26192
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    u can pretty much stack it with anything. id stack it with powerfull and prime
  5. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,365
    Rep Power
    165271
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    8.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ok bro first off good choice with the Anabolic Pump

    To build muscle you gotta eat and you gotta train hard. I would add these staples:

    Glutamine
    BCAA
    Creatine ( SizeOn is nice, straight mono is great or kre-alkylyn)
    Multi
    and maybe some Waxymaize starch

    Anabolic Pump works amazing with CHO...brown rice, oats, etc. So i would def start adding that to your diet. Start off with 2 pills a day then work your way up to 3 pills a day.

    I would right now not stack it with anything YET because it would be nice if you got a true understanding on how effective Anabolic Pump is.

    But if you eager to go all out Prime is probably an amazing litle pill that only gets better the higher you dose. Ive gone up to 9 pills a day on the old 600 mg capsules and my workouts and recovery where phenomenal.

    Powerfull is another fun little supplement that all thre make the infamous Asteroid stack. I personally like this stack and will run it during powerlifting routines.



    Other supplements i can reccomend:

    Resveratrol
    Green Tea Exract
    ALA
    CLA
    ALCAR
    SuperCissus Rx **
    Drive (Applied Nut)
    RPM (Applied nut)


    What you can do is run the asteroid Stack for 8-12 weeks
    then hit up Applied nutriceuticals Drive, RPM, IGF-2 (havent tried IGF-2) during your off time.

    Im not expert when it comes to test boosters since i havent dabbled in that so i wont offer much advice there.

    Count your calories and figure out your basal metabolic rate then factor in the amount of phsycial activity you do so you can calculate 100-500 calories above your maintanence levels to slowly bulk up. Anabolic Pump really helps you lose fat and gain muscle.
  6. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,365
    Rep Power
    165271
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    8.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Also if you really wanna go nuts i recommend the USP Labs Super Strength Stack (A phrase i made up)

    Prime
    Powerfull
    Anabolic Pump
    Jack3d
    Supercissus Rx (6-9 grams a day)

    With proper diet and and busting your *ss in the gym this little bomb of a stack here is gold.

    Actually this is gonna be the exact stack i use my next powerlifting routine. Ill also add in some :

    ALCAR
    EGCG
    Resvertrol
    ADAM
    ALA

    but those are little staples i take year round
  7. New Member
    OSMBR's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    41.97%

    gohardorgohome<
    thanks for the advice i appreciatre it
    so with alot of cardio and weight training this could get me strength size and definition? now im going to save up for all this as i juss bought books for college 500$ haha but this sounds great.

    what can u say on how to get on a good diet for this stack? what can i eat ? and how should i eat it? im very new and wanna learn. any suggestions? i think im going to do the anabolic pump and prime maybe powerful i see u didnt say to drink a good protein ??? i juss bought a 5 lb thing of gold standard 100% whey??
  8. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177788
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Also if you really wanna go nuts i recommend the USP Labs Super Strength Stack (A phrase i made up)

    Prime
    Powerfull
    Anabolic Pump
    Jack3d
    Supercissus Rx (6-9 grams a day)

    With proper diet and and busting your *ss in the gym this little bomb of a stack here is gold.

    Actually this is gonna be the exact stack i use my next powerlifting routine. Ill also add in some :

    ALCAR
    EGCG
    Resvertrol
    ADAM
    ALA

    but those are little staples i take year round
    No P-Slin.... tisk tisk! If you are going for strength there is nothing like P-Slin, Prime, PowerFULL and Jack2d pre-workout. Then again, not everyone is looking to lift the whole gym either !
  9. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177788
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by OSMBR View Post
    gohardorgohome<
    thanks for the advice i appreciatre it
    so with alot of cardio and weight training this could get me strength size and definition? now im going to save up for all this as i juss bought books for college 500$ haha but this sounds great.

    what can u say on how to get on a good diet for this stack? what can i eat ? and how should i eat it? im very new and wanna learn. any suggestions? i think im going to do the anabolic pump and prime maybe powerful i see u didnt say to drink a good protein ??? i juss bought a 5 lb thing of gold standard 100% whey??
    If you go on USPlabsdirect.com there is the asteroid stack manual you can download for free; that will give you tons of great information. Also, in the AP manual there is some general, albeit good information about diet. Also, read this whole post by Dex from the USP forum, it literally changed the way I view nutrition. I did a complete 180 overnight after how eye opening this is and very well written so even the most layman person (myself at the time) can learn from it. PM me if you need any more help or better yet make a post in the USP subforum regarding AP diet and training.

    http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/n...fect-diet.html
  10. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,365
    Rep Power
    165271
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    8.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    If you go on USPlabsdirect.com there is the asteroid stack manual you can download for free; that will give you tons of great information. Also, in the AP manual there is some general, albeit good information about diet. Also, read this whole post by Dex from the USP forum, it literally changed the way I view nutrition. I did a complete 180 overnight after how eye opening this is and very well written so even the most layman person (myself at the time) can learn from it. PM me if you need any more help or better yet make a post in the USP subforum regarding AP diet and training.

    http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/n...fect-diet.html


    Exactly, go snoop around there and you will get a very detailed diet to help you on your goals. Looks up the Asteroid Stack Manual. Great starting place.

    I would recommend saving up for awhile cause this stack can be pricey....but worth every single red cent!

    Put in an order now for 2-3 more bottles of AP now b/c you wont find this price again at NP or anywhere. Also You can get the P-slin to help you out a well.
  11. New Member
    OSMBR's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    41.97%

    thanks both of you this helps alot

    ur alot of help
  12. New Member
    OSMBR's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    41.97%

    should i keep drinking a protein shake right after i work out
  13. Senior Member
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,608
    Rep Power
    83752
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    57.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by OSMBR View Post
    should i keep drinking a protein shake right after i work out
    yes but add carbs. some people say a faster carb like a piece of fruit...others say a more complex carb like oatmeal. either way....add some carbs with your shake
  14. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177788
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    If you are going to take your AP after your workout, an 80/20 complex/simple carb mix works well. I just did that, 1/4 cup ground oats (1/2 cup whole oats) and 1/4 blueberries with 1 scoop of a good whey with water. This really helps me feel a great pump and force feed the muscles what they need right after the workout. A good way to take AP per the USP recommendation is a pre/post workout protocal with the other being for your first carb meal of the day, namely breakfast.
  15. New Member
    OSMBR's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    41.97%

    ok so im planning on taking the asteroid stack from usp labs how should i take it and and what kinda foods goo good with that thanks this sight is alot of help
  16. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    96.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by OSMBR View Post
    ok so im planning on taking the asteroid stack from usp labs how should i take it and and what kinda foods goo good with that thanks this sight is alot of help
    Please review this file.
    http://www.usplabsdirect.com/asteroi...tackmanual.pdf
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anadraulic Pump for Pump (not energy, etc)... How was it?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 10:44 AM
  2. AP - No pump?
    By epixep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 03:00 PM
  3. Two carb ups in Anablic Diet?
    By Jrizzle385 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 05:18 PM
  4. Why no pump?
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 12:50 AM
  5. WTF Pump'd 29.99
    By FitnFirm in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 12:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in