Need joint support! and whey question.

  1. Need joint support! and whey question.


    Hello. What is the best joint support out there? i have been taking four cpluses a dayof fish oil but my joints still hurt inside of the elbow the most.

    Also i am about to run out of whey protein powder. What is a great choice for this also? Mine was the GNC amp and had 60g of protein for three scoops.

  2. jim623
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    Hello. What is the best joint support out there? i have been taking four cpluses a dayof fish oil but my joints still hurt inside of the elbow the most.

    Also i am about to run out of whey protein powder. What is a great choice for this also? Mine was the GNC amp and had 60g of protein for three scoops.
    Super Cissus Rx for joint support and I like cytogainer or monster mass for protein shakes.

  3. Joint pain is awful! This is what finally did it for me. I decided to buy bulk instead of the more expensive name brand stuff. It may be better but I wanted to begin with the cheapest. So far, it has worked wonders. If I could only do two I would go for the MSM and vitamin C powder.

    Elbow pain and knee pain were killing me.
    Shoulder pain after I lifted.
    Everything is gone!

    Cissus Quadrangularis 1/2 teaspoon per day

    MSM Bulk 1/2 teaspoon per day
    Vitamin C 1/4 teaspoon per day
    Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium (some say you do not need it -too scared to stop

    Hyaluronic acid -bottle says to take two but I take one per day.
    •   
       


  4. I also like Animal Flex. It's a nice blend of joint support products. Pretty much covers all the bases.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by joeflex73 View Post
    I also like Animal Flex. It's a nice blend of joint support products. Pretty much covers all the bases.
    I agree...lots of goodies in there and in adequate doses

  6. Osteo-Sport for the joints and All The Whey brand whey protein.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by NickNick View Post
    ...Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium (some say you do not need it -too scared to stop)....
    MSM and the sulfate forms of Glucosamine and Chondroitin certainly add value, and can be stacked with other joint-tendon-ligament-support products that do not contain them.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. jim623
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NickNick View Post
    Joint pain is awful! This is what finally did it for me. I decided to buy bulk instead of the more expensive name brand stuff. It may be better but I wanted to begin with the cheapest. So far, it has worked wonders. If I could only do two I would go for the MSM and vitamin C powder.

    Elbow pain and knee pain were killing me.
    Shoulder pain after I lifted.
    Everything is gone!

    Cissus Quadrangularis 1/2 teaspoon per day

    MSM Bulk 1/2 teaspoon per day
    Vitamin C 1/4 teaspoon per day
    Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium (some say you do not need it -too scared to stop

    Hyaluronic acid -bottle says to take two but I take one per day.
    This looks good, I'm gonna go this route when SCRX runs out. Thanks Nick.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by NickNick View Post
    ... I decided to buy bulk instead of the more expensive name brand stuff.....
    No intention of derailing this thread, but when it comes to cissus products, the extraction process and the specific standardization for actives make a big difference. Futhermore, some bulk cissus powders are incredible value-for-money, as they offer precisely the same high-quality compound as the capped brand-name version, but for significantly cheaper. Nevertheless, if you find something that works for you, stick to it!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by joeflex73 View Post
    I also like Animal Flex. It's a nice blend of joint support products. Pretty much covers all the bases.
    I will second animal flex. I've used super cissus rx and it was good but i had an injury and was able to compare the two. i will give my honest opinion. ANIMAL FLEX worked for me. as far as some whey goes...Optimum Nutrition always does great for me.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. joint support
    By r6lift in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 12:15 PM
  2. How much epa and dha do you need for joint support?
    By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 08:56 PM
  3. Joint support?
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 03:29 PM
  4. joint support
    By p5sky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 04:47 PM
  5. Joint Support Usage Question
    By polo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 12:13 AM
Log in
Log in