Need joint support! and whey question.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Hello. What is the best joint support out there? i have been taking four cpluses a dayof fish oil but my joints still hurt inside of the elbow the most.

Also i am about to run out of whey protein powder. What is a great choice for this also? Mine was the GNC amp and had 60g of protein for three scoops.

jim623

Hello. What is the best joint support out there? i have been taking four cpluses a dayof fish oil but my joints still hurt inside of the elbow the most.

Also i am about to run out of whey protein powder. What is a great choice for this also? Mine was the GNC amp and had 60g of protein for three scoops.
Super Cissus Rx for joint support and I like cytogainer or monster mass for protein shakes.

NickNick

Awards
Joint pain is awful! This is what finally did it for me. I decided to buy bulk instead of the more expensive name brand stuff. It may be better but I wanted to begin with the cheapest. So far, it has worked wonders. If I could only do two I would go for the MSM and vitamin C powder.

Elbow pain and knee pain were killing me.
Shoulder pain after I lifted.
Everything is gone!

Cissus Quadrangularis 1/2 teaspoon per day

MSM Bulk 1/2 teaspoon per day
Vitamin C 1/4 teaspoon per day
Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium (some say you do not need it -too scared to stop

Hyaluronic acid -bottle says to take two but I take one per day.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I also like Animal Flex. It's a nice blend of joint support products. Pretty much covers all the bases.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Osteo-Sport for the joints and All The Whey brand whey protein.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium (some say you do not need it -too scared to stop)....
MSM and the sulfate forms of Glucosamine and Chondroitin certainly add value, and can be stacked with other joint-tendon-ligament-support products that do not contain them.

jim623

Joint pain is awful! This is what finally did it for me. I decided to buy bulk instead of the more expensive name brand stuff. It may be better but I wanted to begin with the cheapest. So far, it has worked wonders. If I could only do two I would go for the MSM and vitamin C powder.

Elbow pain and knee pain were killing me.
Shoulder pain after I lifted.
Everything is gone!

Cissus Quadrangularis 1/2 teaspoon per day

MSM Bulk 1/2 teaspoon per day
Vitamin C 1/4 teaspoon per day
Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium (some say you do not need it -too scared to stop

Hyaluronic acid -bottle says to take two but I take one per day.
This looks good, I'm gonna go this route when SCRX runs out. Thanks Nick.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
... I decided to buy bulk instead of the more expensive name brand stuff.....
No intention of derailing this thread, but when it comes to cissus products, the extraction process and the specific standardization for actives make a big difference. Futhermore, some bulk cissus powders are incredible value-for-money, as they offer precisely the same high-quality compound as the capped brand-name version, but for significantly cheaper. Nevertheless, if you find something that works for you, stick to it! :D

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I also like Animal Flex. It's a nice blend of joint support products. Pretty much covers all the bases.
I will second animal flex. I've used super cissus rx and it was good but i had an injury and was able to compare the two. i will give my honest opinion. ANIMAL FLEX worked for me. as far as some whey goes...Optimum Nutrition always does great for me.