Epistane PCT Question

  1. Epistane PCT Question


    Howdy all! New to this forum, but not lifting. I could use some insight.
    I'm 43 and have been lifting for years. Problem is, I'm 43 and have been lifting for years, which means I'm stuck. I can't break a plateau to save my nuts (no pun intended). I've tried some test boosters with some success, thinking at my age it couldn't hurt. Arimatest works pretty good (doesn't actualy produce test, but works and it's also a decent AI.)

    So, here's my question...
    To try to kick start things I'm going to run a cycle of Epistane. I'm not in a hurry to bulk or anything so I'm just going to pulse it. Again, I just want to give the plateau a kick in the pants. I've got a pretty decent support plan with Liver Protection and Cycle Support - there's just plain a lot of good, beneficial stuff in that. I've been hitting the Liver Pro and Armimatest pre cycle as a precaution and that brings me to this...

    I'm not intrested in Nolva if I can help it. Since I'm pulsing, how does the idea of using Arimiatest along with Hexagen (for IFG-1) as a part of a simple PCT following the pulse cylce along with Cycle Support and Liver Pro? Arimatest is a pretty good test booster and AI. I don't really want to get into the whole Nolva thing if I can help it. Does this sound alike a decent plan or is it lacking?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fireworks View Post
    Howdy all! New to this forum, but not lifting. I could use some insight.
    I'm 43 and have been lifting for years. Problem is, I'm 43 and have been lifting for years, which means I'm stuck. I can't break a plateau to save my nuts (no pun intended). I've tried some test boosters with some success, thinking at my age it couldn't hurt. Arimatest works pretty good (doesn't actualy produce test, but works and it's also a decent AI.)

    So, here's my question...
    To try to kick start things I'm going to run a cycle of Epistane. I'm not in a hurry to bulk or anything so I'm just going to pulse it. Again, I just want to give the plateau a kick in the pants. I've got a pretty decent support plan with Liver Protection and Cycle Support - there's just plain a lot of good, beneficial stuff in that. I've been hitting the Liver Pro and Armimatest pre cycle as a precaution and that brings me to this...

    I'm not intrested in Nolva if I can help it. Since I'm pulsing, how does the idea of using Arimiatest along with Hexagen (for IFG-1) as a part of a simple PCT following the pulse cylce along with Cycle Support and Liver Pro? Arimatest is a pretty good test booster and AI. I don't really want to get into the whole Nolva thing if I can help it. Does this sound alike a decent plan or is it lacking?
    Nolva should not be needed on a pulse. Run the Cycle Support and on your off days take Post Cycle Support. You can run a AI like 6 oxo for a couple of weeks after for a pct.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  3. I recently ran Epistane for 5 weeks every day, and my shutdown was minimal. My PCT consists of Formex, ZMA, Prime, and milk thistle (I am in week 3 of PCT). I am of the opinion that SERMs are over used, and should not be needed for an Epi pulse. I lost some fat, gained some muscle, and feel like I got what I was looking for.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by MEPSE View Post
    I recently ran Epistane for 5 weeks every day, and my shutdown was minimal. My PCT consists of Formex, ZMA, Prime, and milk thistle (I am in week 3 of PCT). I am of the opinion that SERMs are over used, and should not be needed for an Epi pulse. I lost some fat, gained some muscle, and feel like I got what I was looking for.
    Agreed not needed on a pulse.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Agreed not needed on a pulse.
    X 3 I pulsed epi not that long ago, eventually was up to 60mg three times a week no negative sides at all.

  6. Should a SERM be used on a cycle not pulsed?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rob88 View Post
    Should a SERM be used on a cycle not pulsed?
    you should have one on hand...just in case!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rob88 View Post
    Should a SERM be used on a cycle not pulsed?
    I would use low dosed Nolva 20/20/10/10 with Post Cycle Support on a everyday epi cycle.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. epistane question
    By Rugbyfan89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 12:19 AM
  2. epistane question
    By buster12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 12:19 PM
  3. Epistane question.
    By Aggravated in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 10:36 PM
  4. Epistane Question
    By jm7502 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 04:48 AM
Log in
Log in