Epistane PCT Question

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.5%

Epistane PCT Question

Howdy all! New to this forum, but not lifting. I could use some insight.
    I'm 43 and have been lifting for years. Problem is, I'm 43 and have been lifting for years, which means I'm stuck. I can't break a plateau to save my nuts (no pun intended). I've tried some test boosters with some success, thinking at my age it couldn't hurt. Arimatest works pretty good (doesn't actualy produce test, but works and it's also a decent AI.)

So, here's my question...
    To try to kick start things I'm going to run a cycle of Epistane. I'm not in a hurry to bulk or anything so I'm just going to pulse it. Again, I just want to give the plateau a kick in the pants. I've got a pretty decent support plan with Liver Protection and Cycle Support - there's just plain a lot of good, beneficial stuff in that. I've been hitting the Liver Pro and Armimatest pre cycle as a precaution and that brings me to this...

I'm not intrested in Nolva if I can help it. Since I'm pulsing, how does the idea of using Arimiatest along with Hexagen (for IFG-1) as a part of a simple PCT following the pulse cylce along with Cycle Support and Liver Pro? Arimatest is a pretty good test booster and AI. I don't really want to get into the whole Nolva thing if I can help it. Does this sound alike a decent plan or is it lacking?

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by fireworks View Post
    Howdy all! New to this forum, but not lifting. I could use some insight.
    I'm 43 and have been lifting for years. Problem is, I'm 43 and have been lifting for years, which means I'm stuck. I can't break a plateau to save my nuts (no pun intended). I've tried some test boosters with some success, thinking at my age it couldn't hurt. Arimatest works pretty good (doesn't actualy produce test, but works and it's also a decent AI.)

So, here's my question...
    To try to kick start things I'm going to run a cycle of Epistane. I'm not in a hurry to bulk or anything so I'm just going to pulse it. Again, I just want to give the plateau a kick in the pants. I've got a pretty decent support plan with Liver Protection and Cycle Support - there's just plain a lot of good, beneficial stuff in that. I've been hitting the Liver Pro and Armimatest pre cycle as a precaution and that brings me to this...

I'm not intrested in Nolva if I can help it. Since I'm pulsing, how does the idea of using Arimiatest along with Hexagen (for IFG-1) as a part of a simple PCT following the pulse cylce along with Cycle Support and Liver Pro? Arimatest is a pretty good test booster and AI. I don't really want to get into the whole Nolva thing if I can help it. Does this sound alike a decent plan or is it lacking?
    Nolva should not be needed on a pulse. Run the Cycle Support and on your off days take Post Cycle Support. You can run a AI like 6 oxo for a couple of weeks after for a pct.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.12%

I recently ran Epistane for 5 weeks every day, and my shutdown was minimal. My PCT consists of Formex, ZMA, Prime, and milk thistle (I am in week 3 of PCT). I am of the opinion that SERMs are over used, and should not be needed for an Epi pulse. I lost some fat, gained some muscle, and feel like I got what I was looking for.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MEPSE View Post
    I recently ran Epistane for 5 weeks every day, and my shutdown was minimal. My PCT consists of Formex, ZMA, Prime, and milk thistle (I am in week 3 of PCT). I am of the opinion that SERMs are over used, and should not be needed for an Epi pulse. I lost some fat, gained some muscle, and feel like I got what I was looking for.
    Agreed not needed on a pulse.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Agreed not needed on a pulse.
    X 3 I pulsed epi not that long ago, eventually was up to 60mg three times a week no negative sides at all.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.07%

Should a SERM be used on a cycle not pulsed?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rob88 View Post
    you should have one on hand...just in case!
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

Quote Originally Posted by rob88 View Post
    I would use low dosed Nolva 20/20/10/10 with Post Cycle Support on a everyday epi cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. epistane question
    By Rugbyfan89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 01:19 AM
  2. IBE epistane question
    By Xapt3r2ooX in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 01:46 PM
  3. epistane question