New pre-bed supp. suggestions

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Looking to take a little break from ZMA, my usual supp for right before bed. Looking to try something ne to help with recovery and an overall beneficial supp to take at night. Any suggestions?

RepThat20

RepThat20

Banned
Awards
you could always go with whey casein before bed if not already doing that

RepThat20

RepThat20

Banned
Awards
get glutamine powder and throw a 5g serving of that into the casein.that would be money

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
maybe some Somnidren-GH or Powerfull aswell??

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like my bulk 1-carboxy and somnidren

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe alittle off subject but lg sciences i-gh-1 made me sleep like a baby and i saw some results while only having a sample bottle of it, i felt like i got stronger and while on it my abs were starting to come in, since i've come off of it i no longer see the abs as much, i did wake up alittle tired the next day tho and i hit the gym in the morning so if u do the same i'd recommend having a decent pre workout or some sorta caffeine on hand

ritchy

Banned
Awards
Why would you even stop taking ZMA? As mentioned as a slow releasing protein with that is optimal. If cash is tight, just some regular whey with natural peanut butter ( 1-3 ) tbsp will do the job. I`ve been toying with gaba lately, stuff puts you to sleep pretty good. Add 1000mg of vit c, 400iu of vit.E also.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
you can use ZMK instead of zma and get your very important (krebs cycle chelated) trace minerals that are not supported by zma....and you can also get your krebs cycle intermediates met.

stacking with Somnidren GH will provide the best support that I can think of for you on this topic :)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
you can use ZMK instead of zma and get your very important (krebs cycle chelated) trace minerals that are not supported by zma....and you can also get your krebs cycle intermediates met.

stacking with Somnidren GH will provide the best support that I can think of for you on this topic :)
ZMK is a staple !

X-Dream stacked with ZMK every night knocks me out cold and helps the recovery process speed after a long training session... the ones that make you say "Mann, I'm REALLY gonna feel this tomorrow !!" :lol:

:thumbsup: