yet another local supp store lost to the MT machine...

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
so i went in to this family-owned local supp store that i frequent because i like to chat it up with the dude that owns the place, and i like to support local community business too...

and he's always seemed pretty cutting-edge as far as products he pushes... never the big-name guys, but products from companies like USPlabs, Controlled Labs, and others. i respected that about him.

today we we're choppin' it up about preworkout formulas, and we both agree that Jack3d is good stuff... then he hits me with this:

"... but this stuff right here (he picks up a jug of NaNO Vapor)... this stuff is incredible!"

then i look at his shelf, and notice that he now has tonnes of MT products, when before we used to actually talk trash about MT together...

i mean, i know the dude has a business to run and wants to make that money... but i guess i was just dissapointed.

thanks for reading my rant.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
so i went in to this family-owned local supp store that i frequent because i like to chat it up with the dude that owns the place, and i like to support local community business too...

and he's always seemed pretty cutting-edge as far as products he pushes... never the big-name guys, but products from companies like USPlabs, Controlled Labs, and others. i respected that about him.

today we we're choppin' it up about preworkout formulas, and we both agree that Jack3d is good stuff... then he hits me with this:

"... but this stuff right here (he picks up a jug of NaNO Vapor)... this stuff is incredible!"

then i look at his shelf, and notice that he now has tonnes of MT products, when before we used to actually talk trash about MT together...

i mean, i know the dude has a business to run and wants to make that money... but i guess i was just dissapointed.

thanks for reading my rant.
Useless sellout. Sell outs and liberals, thank them for what America is today:drillsergeant:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It happens... Simply educate yourself the best possible and make your own decisions...

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
It happens... Simply educate yourself the best possible and make your own decisions...
good call, Boro... hey i'm almost out of Recreate.. *wink wink, nudge nudge* :happysad:

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
lol they always do this my local gnc pimps the **** outta Pump Fuel its $70 a tub. There test booster is 80 a bottle for 30 days. They have had this on the shelf forever as a cutting edge product and yet it doesnt sell. They put it on "sale" and its still way over priced.

The guy working there tried to get me to buy two tups of pump fuel buy one get one half off. thats about 105 b4 taxes. and i got a tub of fast twitch same amount of caffiene and 10 more servings for 32 after taxes..

make ur own decisions go in get out and get what u need.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Explain your position to the man, and let him know he just lost the majority of your respect and business...and that of your friends (who you will speak to.)

His character will motivate him from there, whether to say "screw you" and keep on, or perhaps rethink his business moves and integrity.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Explain your position to the man, and let him know he just lost the majority of your respect and business...and that of your friends (who you will speak to.)

His character will motivate him from there, whether to say "screw you" and keep on, or perhaps rethink his business moves and integrity.
now that's an idea right there... i think i'll do this.

thanks dsade.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
lol they always do this my local gnc pimps the **** outta Pump Fuel its $70 a tub. There test booster is 80 a bottle for 30 days. They have had this on the shelf forever as a cutting edge product and yet it doesnt sell. They put it on "sale" and its still way over priced.

The guy working there tried to get me to buy two tups of pump fuel buy one get one half off. thats about 105 b4 taxes. and i got a tub of fast twitch same amount of caffiene and 10 more servings for 32 after taxes..

make ur own decisions go in get out and get what u need.
Fyi... Fast Twitch has GCC in it which can cause dementia over time. Look it up. It's some bad stuff.:sick:

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
yup that's it. I found out half way through my second tub. Dementia! Return it for store credit.