HCG FOR PURELY AESTHETIC REASONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheYungStud

Awards
Hello,

New here, 22 year old body-builder in great shape, have worked out consistently for 8 years but have been natural up to this point... thinking about shooting HCG for testicle growth...I have never juiced, my balls are just simply not very impressive, and I'd like a larger pair to complement my huge frame. I've read a variety of reports that HCG does act as LH and cause the leydig cells to produce more T, and thus testicles expand....wanted to know if this was a permanent change, and any other info regarding HCG...I just want big balls....can you blame me? Currently on clomid....50 mg a day....some increase in size at times but nothing drastic...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
LOL, HCG will do the job, I just feel you may be better with aromasin at .25mg eod.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, HCG will do the job, I just feel you may be better with aromasin at .25mg eod.
The question is will it be permanent growth. And if he starts shooting hCG, he will shutdown his LH production most likely. Needless to stay, I wouldn't go that route since you're going to get into more problems than it's worth. Who judges you by the size of your nuts anyways:surprised:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The question is will it be permanent growth. And if he starts shooting hCG, he will shutdown his LH production most likely. Needless to stay, I wouldn't go that route since you're going to get into more problems than it's worth. Who judges you by the size of your nuts anyways:surprised:
Not sure if you got me, I was referring that he would be taking an AI, specifically aromasin for nut size increases LOL, rather than taking HCG.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fenugreek will get the boys bigger along with maca and long jack

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
You just said that you have been natural up to this point, and your on clomid.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
........u want your nuts to be impressively big?? wouldnt in comparison by having really big nuts ur **** will look smaller?

TheYungStud

Awards
when I say my nuts are not impressive....I mean not even average....they are pretty damn small, and being the dude in probably the best shape of anyone at my gym, I get ridiculed pretty frequently about it....one the size of a very large grape...the other is bigger but neither create much of a bulge....I'm a grower, and pretty content with the size of my organ...but my nuts just look kind of pathetic as in they pale in comparison to my huge quads, the abs...etc...its about SYMMETRY am I wrong?

This has been my summer goal...tried maca...tried tongkat ali...now on clomid...maybe I need a higher dose? Clomid has me tired as ****, unmotivated, and wanting to eat ice cream and watch movies like a girl. None of these has left me with the size I want...explain aromasin?

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
who goes around teh gym comparing nut size? is that a new trend i'm not aware of??!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
who goes around teh gym comparing nut size? is that a new trend i'm not aware of??!
agreed. sounds like you need to switch gyms. Haha.

Clomid is a rather powerful medication geared towards balancing hormones in the body during PCT. hCG has probably even more drastic effects on the body's chemistry. These are dangerous and should not be taken haphazardly. You understand that messing with your hormone levels could result in testicular cancer and then you'd have no nuts, right?

I understand your feelings but if your other body parts are all of decent size then why worry? If you are really self conscious you can see a plastic surgeon. They can actually make your boys look bigger I believe. Crazy what they've come up with.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
this has to be the dumbest thread i've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.