Mood Enhancers

maxhawk

Awards
Anyone know of a supplement that help with relaxation?

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
By Pogue

If you're like me, you occasionally like to get a good buzz going on. The problem is that alcohol + bodybuilding don't really go together. However, there is a pretty good product called Renew-G that can give you a pretty good buzz.

It's kind of expensive, but 3 caps will do you. It has DXM and some other goodies in it, so it'll last you awhile and won't give any negative catabolism and estrogen increases like alcohol will. It will last you a pretty long time as long as you aren't popping them everyday or something

Ergopharm has another product called Gabatropin that should also help give you a mild buzz. It's a nootropic product so it should help you relax. It apparently isn't on bodybuilding.com yet, but will probably show up here after too long.

Avant Lab's Tranquili-G is a precursor to Methyl-4-GHB in the body and works well to help relax also. Avant Labs had to quit producing it due to some legal reasons, but it can still be found.

San's Neuroflow was a short lived product. That's probably because it contained a prescription drug in Europe called Piracetam. This is a nootropic which helps with brain function. It might not get you high, but it probably will give you a good preworkout boost and might help you on a test.

Finally, we have yohimbe. Be careful with this. I took about 600mg of yohimbe extract and started having hot and cold flashes among other weird symptoms. It's probably comperable to an E/C type stimulation, but has some weird effects when you increase the dose. Also, I believe if you take it with Vitamin C it increases absorption.

Here's another one I thought I'd add, which is Kava. Kava is really good for relaxing or helping you sleep. It works really well in a tea, which you can probably buy at your local health food store or grocers.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL If you decide to use this stuff. It is not for idiots. More is not better. Don't overdose and then come crying to me because you took too much. Enjoy it, but don't abuse it.

Last edited:

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Rhodiola is good stuff for energy and mood.

Green tea/green tea extract. Theanine is what relaxes ya from the green tea; you can find pure theanine in powder form.

Nootropics in general put me in a good mood and make me focused.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Just a correction, Sann's Neuroflow contained Piracetam not Periactin.

Also for the very best Kava on the planet go to this link:

Best Kava

I've ordered the Paste but have not got it yet due to them being out of stock. They have been very upfront with me, even offering me the capsules with the same 84% paste in them, but I told them I would wait for the paste. This stuff should be very potent and nothing like the OTC versions you see at the store.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Lol, Thanks maggmaster. Sorry about the typo Sir Foxx ;).

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you can get tranquili-g anymore. I think Renew-G just got discontinued too, but it's still available. I've been planning to order some to keep around as an alternative to drinking.

nostawk

Banned
Awards
ive tried kava and GABAtropin. the kave i bought was said to contain 90% kavalactones and they didn't do a whole lot for me. I definatley felt relaxed after taking a bunch but the smell from them every time i burped was awful and i have had it in a tea form once which was made from the roots and that was pretty good. I like gabatropin and to me it feels like being slightly drunk but with no loss in motor skill or dizziness. i would not rate either of these as high as having a few beers as far as relaxation goes.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Another thing I forgot to mention is Valarian Extract. It smells like a$$ but it works great.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried the renew-g this one has me curious....

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
Go on Lexapro ;)

It's worked wonders for my mild anxiety.

And it helps you last "long time" in the sack.

My 2 cents.

Gumbo

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
High quality Kava is nice to have on hand for tense muscles..especially in the neck/shoulder area. It won't make you sleepy unless you are already tired.

Valerian extract does indeed smell like dog ass but works really well to put me to sleep. Unfortuneately it only works for a few days then it seems to lose its potency.

I find that piracetam has a very mild sedative effect on me although barely noticable.

High doses of Magnesium citrate or asporatate also relax muscles well.

Anybody try that Cocamine powder from BAC? Sounds like fun.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys ever tried Salvia Divinorum? This dude wrote about his experience on it. Sounds like some F'd up stuff.

DobermanXXL

Awards
anyone tried sam-E? Also.. melatonin is supposed to have a mood elevating effect, and helps a lot with sleep. you can't take it for too long though

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
If you try saliva, make sure you have someone around who is sober. It doesn't last long but can really freak you out the first time you try it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
SAM-e worked well for improving my mood and basically ridding me of depression. Unfortuneately its really damned expensive and I needed at least 400mg/day to feel it which amounts to about $2 a day. It does not relax or calm per se.

I'm experimenting with TMG (trimethyl glycine) which is supposed to up your levels of SAMe stacked with L-Tyrosine, acetyl L Carnitine, ALA, Vinpocetine and Huperizine A. I now have ESP, lazer heat vision and can hear the thoughts of men far and wide. Fear me. Just kidding. So far it keeps me pretty chipper and focused. It is not a stack for relaxation however.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sirr Foxx, they tell you when the paste was gonna be in stock, sounds like a winner to me. The caps sound okay but they can't be as good I wouldn't think. How do you think this stuff will compare to the Black Kava stuff from Cielo that was talked about some at BB..anyone interested in saliva go to the erowid exprerience vaults and check out the logs.....the "good" trips don't sound so good to me but..

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I was given about a month delay. Like I said they offered the caps instead, but I'm in no hurry.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys ever tried Salvia Divinorum? This dude wrote about his experience on it. Sounds like some F'd up stuff.
you smoke salvia to get high. it's a hallucinogen, so some may freak out. i wouldn't call it a mood enhancer by all means.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
There was an article in the papers yesterday about 4 kids taking "Green Hornet" and freaking out. They hallucinated and a few almost died. It sounded like they took too much. Anyone ever heard of it? It's a green liquid that is drank in 1oz doses.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
green hornet could be anything concocted by some street dealer to f kids up, for all we know it could be windex. I thin also that the earlier poster who was referring to saliva( spit) actually meant salvia( an interesting herb you can smoke)

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I saw that at the link Sirr Fox gave. Looks kind of wild by Erowids description. I think I'm going to brew some Absinthe. Wormwood is super cheap. I'm on cycle right now so I'll do it later...lol.

Lonny

Awards
A friend of mine picked up some salvia once and tried it out.

Bought a gram, and couldn't get through half, as it was the most vile tasting, harshest thing he had ever tried. He also got nothing off of it.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
The link goes to Avant's forums. I don't see the thread.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
try crushing DPLA with deprenyl and snort them........there is a study that shows works together and give amphetamine like effects.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Have not tried the deprenyl, but DLPA up the nose most definitely gives a rush.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
Green Hornet has a lot of DXM in it, and let me tell you, if you take DXM at high doses it will mess you up worse than anything illegal you have ever tried. If you want to feel a light effect of it, go to your local pharmacy and pick up some Robitussin Cough, which contains only DXM as the active ingredient, and drink a bottle and a half of it. I like to mess around sometimes with things like this, but I'm not a druggy. I hit two bottles last summer and could barely stand....and I know people who have taken a lot more and hallucinated and lost their sense of reality. So beware of "safe OTC drugs".

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've tried the Salvia divinorum..didn't do much for me except coat my lungs with some gnarly tar.

SAMe can purchased online. It usually runs about a $1 per 400 mg. Hopefully it will get cheaper someday.

Just tried theanine powder from BAC. Awesome stuff, really relaxs the body and the mind without making you stupid.

Also tried chocamine powder which has a similar effect as theanine but is more of a stimulant.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I have read that if you take the robitussin cough and pour 6 oz in a glass, and then pour a equal amount of vodka(any high proof alcohol will do), you will get a pretty nice buzz. That being said, back in my youthful days some friends and myself bought what we thought was X but it turned out to be DXM. One of the worst nights of my life. Why anyone likes these types of highs I will never know.

Lonny

Awards
I did 3 shots of robitussum the other night.

it was like a 4 hour buzz of being on mushrooms and percocet, with some drunkeness in there too.

Very fun, and cheap. But i wouldn't personally reccomend anyone try it.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
hey sir fox,

that link that you provided with the very best kava kava in the world sucks. the only reason i say this is because i never got mine. it has been 2 weeks and nothing. i am gonna email them and see whats up.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
They are out of stock right now, both the paste and the capsules. They offered a refund or the caps(before they ran out of them) but I told them I would wait, I'm in no hurry. They have been very upfront with me, so I can't complain.

joey523006

Awards
By Pogue

If you're like me, you occasionally like to get a good buzz going on. The problem is that alcohol + bodybuilding don't really go together. However, there is a pretty good product called Renew-G that can give you a pretty good buzz.

It's kind of expensive, but 3 caps will do you. It has DXM and some other goodies in it, so it'll last you awhile and won't give any negative catabolism and estrogen increases like alcohol will. It will last you a pretty long time as long as you aren't popping them everyday or something

Ergopharm has another product called Gabatropin that should also help give you a mild buzz. It's a nootropic product so it should help you relax. It apparently isn't on bodybuilding.com yet, but will probably show up here after too long.

Avant Lab's Tranquili-G is a precursor to Methyl-4-GHB in the body and works well to help relax also. Avant Labs had to quit producing it due to some legal reasons, but it can still be found.

San's Neuroflow was a short lived product. That's probably because it contained a prescription drug in Europe called Piracetam. This is a nootropic which helps with brain function. It might not get you high, but it probably will give you a good preworkout boost and might help you on a test.

Finally, we have yohimbe. Be careful with this. I took about 600mg of yohimbe extract and started having hot and cold flashes among other weird symptoms. It's probably comperable to an E/C type stimulation, but has some weird effects when you increase the dose. Also, I believe if you take it with Vitamin C it increases absorption.

Here's another one I thought I'd add, which is Kava. Kava is really good for relaxing or helping you sleep. It works really well in a tea, which you can probably buy at your local health food store or grocers.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL If you decide to use this stuff. It is not for idiots. More is not better. Don't overdose and then come crying to me because you took too much. Enjoy it, but don't abuse it.
Dont Fuk around with dxm bros ive seen lots of people change for ever and get addicted to it. And its not worth the buzz smoke some weed occasionally much better than getting addicted to DXM.

joey523006

Awards
And if you want get Corciden if u insist on doing DXM its fun as hell but its one of those things you will never wanna do again Kills your insides. But when you take it you will know exactly how it is to be insane like an animal with no sane thoughts

joey523006

Awards
I've tried the Salvia divinorum..didn't do much for me except coat my lungs with some gnarly tar.

SAMe can purchased online. It usually runs about a $1 per 400 mg. Hopefully it will get cheaper someday.

Just tried theanine powder from BAC. Awesome stuff, really relaxs the body and the mind without making you stupid.

Also tried chocamine powder which has a similar effect as theanine but is more of a stimulant.
Bioman u gotta smoke salvia in a water bong or steam roller and hold it for long periods have a rotation of like 3 guys and hold ur hit till the pipe comes too you again and smoke for like 4 mins. My mind was swimming and it was one of the best highs ive ever gotten but it only lasted 10 mins at the most but that **** is potent if you can get the 5x extract for cheap Neon joint used to carry it and also had had a Chemical version of mushrooms which was awsome

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey HogieJoe, try KickbackwithKava, good stuff. Numbs the tongue in seconds, the dude is cool too. I was gonna try Sir Foxx source but outta stock.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they are out of the capsules now too. They notified me it might be another month until restocked. I'll wait, no hurry, but where can I get this kickback with Kava product?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I got bulk phenibut powder in if anyone wants to try it :)

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut HCl

ß-Phenyl-GABA; 2-Phenyl-GABA; 4-Amino-3-Phenylbutyric Acid
CAS [1078-21-3]

Phenibut is a remarkable compound. It is pharmacologically classified as a mood elevator, cognitive enhancer (nootropic), anxiolytic (anti-anxiety treatment), and tranquilizer. It is actively and successfully used in Russia to treat a variety of ailments including but not limited to depression, anxiety, physical weakness, anorexia/weight loss, sleep disorders, and psychosis.

Its subjective effects are quite unique. Phenibut gives a calming effect, however this effect is not associated with any sedation. Quite the contrary, phenibut seems to enhance concentration and awareness and it boosts clarity of thinking. It also seems to allow one to work harder with less perceived effort. The overall experience is pleasant and cannot be described as “drug like”. Additionally, there is no rebound “crash’ effect from phenibut nor are there any addiction or drug dependence issues associated with its usage. However, with repeated dosing over long periods a tolerance may
develop, and as a consequence higher dosages may be necessary for the same effects to be duplicated.

Sounds interesting. I'd like to see some reports from people who have tried it.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sir Foxx, sorry been away for awhile, kickbackwithkava.com, if your still interested.

ballzasteel

Awards
when I was younger I once took a bottle of dramamine (motion sicknes pills) and drank half a bottle of cough syrup. I could barely stand up. I think it gave me restless leg syndrome for the rest of my life,