Mood Enhancers

labrad

Awards
  • Established
SAMe seems to help me w/ depression and/or stress. Yes, it is expensive. Normally a dollar per day. My gf said the last time she was in Costco she noticed they were selling it at around 50 cents a day. Don't know if the dose was 200 or 400 mgs. I'll get back to y'all on this.

I also like valerian. I take a tea called Sleepy Time Extra (Celestial Seasonings). It also contains Chamomile. Helps me sleep.

St. John's Wort - has helped me at times and other times it didn't do dick. Don't know why this is.

5-HTP - the results were mediocre at best.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
By Pogue

If you're like me, you occasionally like to get a good buzz going on. The problem is that alcohol + bodybuilding don't really go together. However, there is a pretty good product called Renew-G that can give you a pretty good buzz.

It's kind of expensive, but 3 caps will do you. It has DXM and some other goodies in it, so it'll last you awhile and won't give any negative catabolism and estrogen increases like alcohol will. It will last you a pretty long time as long as you aren't popping them everyday or something
Would this give you the affect of alcohol? I am trying to get serious with BB'ing, but hate going out wtih my friends while they are drinking, and I'm not. I just get annoyed. Is there anything out there for a good sociable feeling?

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think Renew-G is available anymore, but you can still get phenibut. Ergopharm has psychotropin out now, you could check that out. I know what you mean about the alcohol, it's hard to be sober while everyone else is feeling good. Maybe a small dose of phenibut could enhance the effect of alcohol so you could get by with only 2-3 drinks. Not that you'd want to do this 5x/week, but 2x/week probably wouldn't hurt. When I go out, I alternate between one beer/drink, and one glass of water. I drink less alcohol, and feel much better the next day because I stay more hydrated. If you haven't already, you might want to check out Avant's board. In spite of our recent kratom and salvia threads here, Avant's board is a little more open about recreational drugs.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
phenibut is great for its tranquilizing effects w/o causing drowsiness and may have some nootropic activity. its perfect for relaxing at night after a stressful day at work.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
BiO's revised stack for mild to moderate depression.

Note: this probably won't work as well for those of you with anxiety types of depression. My wife has that and it has required medication.

ALCAR 2 grams on empty stomach first thing in AM (or 1 gram of ALC-ARG)

I drink 2 cups of coffee so this has some added effect

This part is taken with Breakfast or Dinner:

500 mg 95% Activin grape seed extract.

800mcg of folic acid

100mcg selenium

100mg B6

I've been pinning B-12 at the normal 1000mcg every other day.

Add sunshine when available and excercise.

I feel great and I hope this will work for you.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do a search on our board for some of Loki's experimentation with legal combos.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing some research in this area myself.I have a whole list of enthobotanicals I will be experimenting with. I have recently felt a desire to curtail my alcohol consumption. However, like was said before, Avant's board is generally more accepting of this topic so I have been posting a lot in the neuroscience section over there. I also have an active thread on my recent experience with Psychotropin in the feedback section. Go check it out.

darius

I've been doing some research in this area myself.I have a whole list of enthobotanicals I will be experimenting with. I have recently felt a desire to curtail my alcohol consumption. However, like was said before, Avant's board is generally more accepting of this topic so I have been posting a lot in the neuroscience section over there. I also have an active thread on my recent experience with Psychotropin in the feedback section. Go check it out.
Yeah, I've been following your posts over there. I too, am making a list to try some stuff.

bige211

Awards
i think the best to catch an easy buzz, or just relax and get some quality sleep was GBL... a liquid that converts to GHB in your body.

bige211

Awards
when it was legal it was awsome tho... all it takes is ignorant people to ruin it for everyone